1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Discussion OOC - OC in the zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Pub Crawler, 22 September 2013.

1. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

........ He knows too much.... And that most of the OOC's have a bit of RP in them..

Guys. It's great to see that you are still doing the roleplays. I just hope you are all still enjoying them when you do post.

2. Sharpster25

Sharpster25 Honorary Pony

Even though its been almost a year since the last post in the zombie RP .....I still find myself coming to check every few days, hoping against hope that something will have happened.

its rather sad when i think about it, all the characters i genuinely loved and found extremely interesting, I still want to know what became of them, even after all this time.

3. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

From my prospective, I liken it to being a surgeon operating on a dying loved one.

When the patient flatlines, you desperately rush to save them. When they finally breathe their last, you take of you surgical mask, breathe a great sigh, and have to admit that after you tried your best, and despite your best efforts, that they are gone.

A vast majority of the time, I was the last to post on the Zombie thread, there's a bit of a burden that goes along with that. It feels as if I did or said something wrong.

4. Blaze_Midnight

I constantly feel that way about the entire Rp section... I've had ideas for stuff, but the interest just seems to have been lost. Wish I could bring people back and get the interest again so that new adventures can begin with everyone.

I did consider trying to do a sort of 'Summer Holiday at Camp' sort of roleplay... then for the heck of it, make it so females of all species can be involved (including alicorns). Then have a 2nd thread for the male side... then have it lead to a 3rd thread where some games and things can be done... but no interest in normal rp kinda ruins any plans like that :(

5. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

*Muffled Zomble Groans*

Wisdom Pen likes this.
  6. Wisdom Pen

Wisdom Pen Residential Philosopher and Wizard of Lincoln

OH MY GOD IT'S COME BACK TO LIFE!!!!!!

(Referencing both the Zombie thing and the fact this thread was essentially dead)

7. Blaze_Midnight

8. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

I'd hate to be the downer here, but I'll believe it when I see it.

9. Sharpster25

Yeah, we'd really need everyone to come back to really be able to get it going again. Which is a shame, i loved writing for this rp.

(Hell, I'd be up for a re-write of it ....a V2 if you were, where those of us who are still active/any newcomers can start up a new story in the same setting as this)

10. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

Same.
    Not a bad idea. I could even try a new character for the roleplay if I really wanted to, not that I don't writing as Tango, and I remember demand for the big lug being pretty high. Adventures Of The Phoenix could use some life breathed into it as well. I mainly miss writing as Rose.

11. Sharpster25

True, i really liked the setting of that one (comes from my love of steampunk)

12. Blaze_Midnight

See what you can come up with. Whether it's a V2 of this or the AotP a combination of the 2 (if that would work) or even something entirely new. There are loads of options. But I'd rather you roleplay what you want to (if there are any things you want to try and do in the roleplays but feel like it won't be allowed, please let me know and I shall have a look and decide.. seeing as I'm the only RP mod who is around)

13. Sharpster25

Hmm, i'd really like to try another Zony RP with new characters ....eh, i have a rough idea forming......

a sequel, of sorts, to the AotP RP, set after the war, but the reason it ended was the zombie outbreak maybe caused by some kind of magic or a bio-weapon gone wrong, dammit, why must i get ideas at 4:15am?

i'll try fleshing out this idea, (if its not deemed to mature for this site) and probably get a new character application written up, i really want to rp as Nightwing from the original zombie rp.

14. Blaze_Midnight

Magic wouldn't be a problem. Let me know if there are any things you aren't sure about being able to involve and if I have to I'll put it past one of the admins and see what they say.

15. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

Here it finally is, or the first three chapters at least.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/387825/tales-from-riversdale-life-without-harmony