1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Discussion OOC - OC in the zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Pub Crawler, 22 September 2013.

1. Sharpster25

Sharpster25 Honorary Pony

...... I don't want this to die a second time ..... :(

2. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

It's been awfully quiet.

3. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

sorry for the huge long donkey's rear delay, life gets ya sometimes. long post for compensation? :D

4. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

Melikey. Dunno, if Sharpter is still willing to post, but if he is, then I am more than willing to post next if I have to.

5. Mista Squishy

thanks. Sharpy's been busy with moving house lately so he might be able to within the next few days, but if you wanna post go ahead, not like we have a turn order after all :p

6. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

I know that, it’s just that I am a bit nervous about posting at this stage. Mainly because I was the last one to post on the original thread, and I feel like I’m the one at most to blame for the original thread dying, and I don’t want the same thing to happen again. [/runon]

7. Mista Squishy

poppycock, it was slowly dying down anyway, and the few active people left had busy stuff keeping them at bay. twas nobody's fault.

8. Sharpster25

Once I'm back home tomorrow I'll see about getting something written. :D

Rare80 and Mista Squishy like this.
  9. Fridge

Fridge Live, Learn, Laugh, Love.

Ello... been a while.

10. Sharpster25

That it has, how have you been?

11. Fridge

Exceedingly busy lol. But I'm good. Got my shop up and running moving to a bigger premises soon. I somehow became a father to two 10 month old girls. And I'm in the process of organising (as part of a committee) a con to replace the West Mids mcm. Also I'm helping beta test a Fallout Equestria D&D style rpg.

It feels good to be back on here again, I forgot how much I like this forum. :)

I can personally vouch for this. @Rare80 You had nothing to do with the thread death, if anything I have way more responsibility on that front.

#2871 Fridge, 19 April 2018
    Last edited: 19 April 2018
  12. Mista Squishy

"A stranger comes to our hall..."
    [​IMG]

haha, Hey long time no see indeed, i thought you'd never come back like all the other people on UKoE who've been quiet for... well, years.
    It's delightful to see you alive and well though, and glad to see it all turning out for the better for you. Those ragga-muffins of yours must be a lucky charm, and Mary of course. How's she been as of late? :D

13. Fridge

Well I hope to be around more often now, even if I just lurk. Sadly I just don't have time to do much these days, my main social interaction is either work or one of two D&D sessions I go to.
    The wee ones are doing really well, I'm getting so many 'proud dad' moments from them lol. Mary's good actually, we've had a few minor scares with her health but she has pulled through them all.

14. Mista Squishy

it'd be good to see you around if only for a little chat from time to time, we've all missed our favourite kitchen appliance lol.
    DnD huh? I'd love to exchange DnD stories with you. i've only been introduced to the whole DnD scene last September, just started getting some nice online games as i'm pretty isolated where i am for irl games. I'm pretty amazed that i'd not been told or shown anything about DnD for 19 years xD
    glad to hear they're both doing great, i hope you and Mary aren't getting too stressed or overworked from your new deluxe adulting package, lol. Tell her i say hi though :)

15. Sharpster25

Heh, I actually got something written, finally. :D

Mista Squishy likes this.
  16. Fridge

I'm going to try and make sure I'm online more often, but I make no promises as life is... well, life.
    I'm pretty new to D&D myself, only been playing about a year now. I got into it through Critical Role and Titansgrave. Now I'm in two separate games one for vanilla D&D and the other a very heavily modified Fallout Equestria variant (the new avatar is my character).

I told her you said hi and she smiled.
    I won't lie its hard work being a dad, but I love every moment I get to spend with them, even the ones where I wish they stopped screaming.

Mista Squishy likes this.
  17. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

How does one grill hay? I have no idea.

18. Sharpster25

Mista Squishy and Blaze_Midnight like this.
  19. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

That’s also how Nurse Marie got the cart up and down the stairs.

20. Mista Squishy

oh really? me too, started watching Crit Role on August last year, managed to watch over 100 episodes in a month and caught up by September, t'was pretty addictive lol. I'm only juggling one game at the moment, to get the practical side down since i've googled and book learned almost all of 5e, my game mechanic and game sense memory finally has a use haha. when did you get into it btw?

Sounds like lovely memories in the making. Perhaps in the future i can pay another visit, only this time i'll be helping you out as much as possible :p ...kinda sick of feeling like a helpless burden n' all.