1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Ponies invading your day

Discussion in 'General My Little Pony Discussion' started by Keated, 11 January 2013.

1. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

It's mostly related to another cartoon, but there is a pony shoutout:

[​IMG]

Bexy164, F.I.N.E. and Blissful690 like this.
  2. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

I was watching Chuggaaconroy's latest let's play of Earthbound and he mentioned overanalysing things and compared himself to someone saying "The position of the sun shining over these two ponies is a sign of Lauren Faust's vision to blah blah blah."

Blissful690 likes this.
  3. Blissful690

Blissful690 New Pony

That was featured on Equestria Daily's most recent Nightly Roundup: https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/09/nightly-roundup-1473.html

Robshi likes this.
  4. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

Been working through accounts at my new job today and noticed there was someone with the name of "Cherylee" in them. I never knew that was an actual name outside of ponies. :p

Mane25 and Blissful690 like this.
  5. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

I follow Lin-Manuel Miranda's Twitter account. Today his fans have been asking him to give them nicknames for Halloween. Someone with the name "Bonnie" asked for a nickname, Lin responded with "Brony". :D

Blissful690 likes this.
  6. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

I was filling up with petrol and in the store after paying for it glanced at the magazine rack to see "Let's get cozy!" printed there. With the season finale fresh in my mind that's either Cozy's attempt to advertise her helpfulness or Celestia giving a direct order.

I also noticed a company called Tempest in my accounts today too.

Blissful690 likes this.
  7. janglehooves

janglehooves Proud to be an earth pony!

Hi folks, it's been a while... I had to check this particular invasion as I saw it late at night and I wasn't sure whether my imagination was playing tricks on me. However, on watching it again (it being one of the new BBC 2 idents), unless Pony has finally driven me over the edge, it's there alright.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-45664456/bbc-two-launch-idents-2018
    Check out the one at about the 48 second mark. Those colours are uncannily similar to the mane colours of a certain royal couple from the frozen north...

8. CuldeeFell

CuldeeFell Ponies Rock

9. F.I.N.E.

F.I.N.E. Less than 50 characters.

CuldeeFell and Blissful690 like this.
  10. Zero Motion

Zero Motion New Pony

Yesterday, during Comic con, there was this really talented singer up on the PopAsia stage, she was singing some catchy songs, not sure what they were but I was kinda listening to her whilst also waiting for my friends as the PopAsia stage was our meeting point.
    Anyways, she stopped singing and asked if anyone in the audience was a fan of My Little Pony, of course, I cheered for the recognition as well as a few other fans did in the front row.
    She then went on and sang 2 songs from the Equestria Girls series, The Dazzling's Under Our Spell and Twilight's the Midnight in Me.
    Throughout all the chaos of Comic con, I never expected to see some MLP representation in that way.
    She even went on to say that she was a fan of the series since Gen 1, incredible to see a dedicated fan like her still give back to the fandom.
    Oh, and after I met up with my friends, as I left I could hear her perform Trixie's Tricks up my Sleeves!
    The only thing that could have made that day better was finding an MLP keychain as I wanted... oh well, I can always use online shopping.

Robshi, Mane25 and Blissful690 like this.
  11. Candy Yunagi

Candy Yunagi Wishes she could be a cat

Found a fashion magazine with the cover line, "Get winter wrapped up".

12. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

In The Entertainer today looking at ponies with a friend. Just as we were leaving, a song starts up on the PA. We do a double-take. No, we weren't mistaken. They really are playing "Friendship Through the Ages". First time I've ever heard a pony song playing in a shop! :D

13. Streamline

Streamline Active Pony

Yesterday there was a programme on BBC 2 at 7pm about sea trials on the aircraft carrier HMS Elizabeth, and it showed a scene in the bed cabins and one of the crew had an MLP quilt cover.

14. F.I.N.E.

I remember seeing that a few months ago!

15. irishmancunianmike

Finally starting to show myself.........Hi I'm Mike. New Brony. nervous. posted in new member thing thread. hope every1 is ok with someone new. peace.

16. Candy Yunagi

Candy Yunagi Wishes she could be a cat

Playing Puyo Puyo Tetris online earlier, I had a few matches with someone using the screen name "ApplePony". I'm pretty sure that's gotta be a reference... :p

17. F.I.N.E.

A friend of mine posted some photos of his family on Facebook, and his daughter was holding a Fluttershy plushie. I had to double check it wasn’t on one of the Pony pages I follow!

Blissful690 likes this.
  18. GatewaytoGlimmer

GatewaytoGlimmer Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Saw a lorry that said "Pinkie's Transport" and of course I thought of our little Ponk :p

Candy Yunagi and Blissful690 like this.
  19. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

At the Age UK where one of my local gaming group meets up I saw a leaflet with the title "Winter Wrapped up!" That immediately put a certain pony song in my head. :p

Candy Yunagi and Blissful690 like this.