1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Ponies invading your day

Discussion in 'General My Little Pony Discussion' started by Keated, 11 January 2013.

1. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

Obligatory "ewww Bronies" :p

2. Candy Yunagi

Candy Yunagi Wishes she could be a cat

I'm pretty sure I saw "Pony" spray painted in white on the pavement, so make of that what you will. It looked quite elegantly written, as well.

3. Blissful690

Spraypainted in white... and elegantly written... It's possible you might have a Rarity in your neighbourhood.

Oilyvalves and Candy Yunagi like this.
  4. Streamline

Streamline Active Pony

Watching the last in that documentary series on BBC 2 last night 'Thatcher: A Very British Revolution' and it showed a segment where she makes that speech and said, "where there is discord, may we bring harmony".

Candy Yunagi and Blissful690 like this.
  5. Zero Motion

Scrolling past facebook, waiting for my download to finish and I saw an interesting thumbnail to an article about a cake mix up.
    The interesting part was that the final design had a marijuana-themed OC.
    I find this rather interesting for two reasons,
    1. I really want to know who made this cake simply because they thought for a marijuana-themed cake for a 25-year-old woman, she'd like to have a My Little Pony OC character on there, I'm thinking someone working on this cake either has great taste or did it for a laugh, either way, that's just awesome.
    2. I find it interesting that despite Kensli being a big fan of Moana she doesn't seem upset by the OC pony on her cake instead, maybe she is a brony/pegasister?
    Weird cause I'd expect a statement or quote confirming or denying such but alas.

I do wish whoever made the cake, could have put Tree Hugger on the cake, would have worked so much better than the bad Dashie recolour they went for.
    Still, I am happy and pleasantly surprised to see this kinda exposure for the fandom in a unique way.

Article Link

6. Zero Motion

Another interesting pony reference I did not expect, I was watching the latest Mr Beast Youtube video about canons.
    He stuffed confetti into it and shot it out literally making a confetti canon, just like a certain pink pony we all know.
    Super happy to see the reference though I highly doubt it was intentional based on what I've seen from Jimmy's channel.
    Man, after seeing that I really want one now.
    I get the clean up would be a pain but still, it would be just so awesome since regular people would think "why the heck did you bring a literal canon to a party" and then I light it and boom, confetti!

Blissful690 likes this.