1. Traders' Corner
    You should not post, link to or advertise anything which breaches the intellectual property rights or infringes upon the copyrights of another person or organisation.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Pony Con Badges

Discussion in 'The Trader's Corner' started by Ace-Pony, 28 May 2017.

1. Ace-Pony

Ace-Pony Pony

I'm opening for a couple of Pony badge commissions :)
    There's two types, these below are A5 in size and laminated on plain or holographic card. They're £15 each, including shipping ^^

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The below is just under A4 size. Again laminated on a card of your choosing and they're £25 :) These are double laminated due to their size!

[​IMG]

I'm going to take 2 slots for now and they'll be complete within the next 2 weeks ^^
    Lemme know if anyone is interested :)

#1 Ace-Pony, 28 May 2017
    Last edited: 6 June 2017
    Silver Broom likes this.
  2. Corduroy Road

Corduroy Road Plug In and Power Up!

I'm absolutely interested in a badge from you. Like to know what range of holographic cards you have.

3. Ace-Pony

Ace-Pony Pony

Of course! :) These are the ones I've got in right now

[​IMG]
    Blue and Purple square holo card (not much left though)

[​IMG]
    Glitter card which is really nice, but the laminate doesn't stick to it quite as well as the other cards, so I'll warn you that badges made with them may be a bit 'baggy' around the glitter border. They still seal okay and stick well to the image itself, so they're just as sturdy as the others, if you don't mind the slight bagginess ^^

[​IMG]
    Rainbow card, used on the ones above, a matte silver, goldy silver and silver.

[​IMG]
    Hypno holo. The rainbow moves up and down the circles when it hits the light. (Only got 2 sheets of this left too)

[​IMG]
    Scale paper. I don't have any of the top version in stock any more and I'm struggling to get hold of more, but I've got a few sheets of the peach/pink one at the bottom of this image :)

[​IMG]
    Hearts

and that's all for the holo paper ^^ I've got just about every colour in regular card to, though :)

4. Corduroy Road

Hypno holo looks pretty. I'll choose that one; would you like character references next?

5. Bridle Timeout

Bridle Timeout I Love Twilight Sparkle

I would love a badge if you still have a slot available. :)

6. Ace-Pony

Ace-Pony Pony

Aaa, of course! :)

If both of you PM me with reference images of the ponies you'd like drawn and the type of badge you'd like (regular/large) I'll send you the payment details ^^

Once you've payed, I'll send a sketch for approval and see if there are any changes you'd like me to make. If you're happy with it, I'll line and colour it and then you can choose the card you'd like for it to be backed with before I laminate and send it out!

I've got a tiny queue right now (3 badges) but my waiting time is still pretty small (Up to a week) so if that's okay with you both, shoot me a message! :D

7. Ace-Pony

Ace-Pony Pony

8. Corduroy Road

Mine arrived on Friday in time for the Preston meet. It's the largest badge I have received yet. Thank you so much!

9. Ace-Pony

Ace-Pony Pony

Aaaa, I'm so happy it got there okay! :)
    Badge for @Corduroy Road
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Before laminating/backing because Ace is a fool and forgot to photograph it xD)

Bridle Timeout likes this.