1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

PonyVilles Party

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Bronti97, 23 September 2014.

1. Bronti97

Bronti97 Double Rainbow??? what does it mean?

Ferrum sat on the grass, its been several days since he saw any pony since he was still catching up on the work he missed during the quest, however he has now finished and can kick back and relax on the grass with no pony around to disturb him.
    "FERRUM!!!" Mercury shouted from the front door
    "YES?" Ferrum shouted back, all he wanted to do was relax after work, not only did he have to catch up on hours that he missed, but he had a rather large order for Princess Celestia in which he had to do, however the red rune hammer that Marr made for him helped a lot even though his dad disagreed. but he is a traditional pony. Coming to think of it, he missed Marr a lot, he needs to visit her sometime soon.
    "You promised me that after work you would help me with my mutpls" Ferrum didn't understand what she meant at all... mutpls? then he realised what she ment... he did not feel up for the task to help her, but he did promise and he has to keep promised otherwise they have no meaning... and Pinkie pie will probably shout at him...
    "You mean your multiples?"
    "yeah, like 3 times 2 equals eight"
    "can i teach you tomorrow sis? im really tired."
    "Yeah sure ... bro" Mercury gave a smile and shut the front door, Ferrum was happy that he could just relax again, just lying down on the grass with just him and the breeze.
    "Ferrum..." Ferrum's eyes rolled even though they were closed and once he opened them he saw Kat stood there, out of breath.
    "Whats up? why you out of breath?" Ferrum stayed lying down, he felt to tired to get up now.
    "well... we saw you and decided to race towards you... and i won" Ferrum was confused but then heard galloping towards him.
    "Heyy Ferrum" the voice was familiar.

Characters words are black since the pony is unknown :p

2. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

Marr gasped for air, and sank to the floor. "Damned... leg... Phew. Yeah." Her mechanical leg was having issues: it wasn't any good at sprinting after she'd whacked it on a rock. Accidentally, of course. "Guess I'm seeing a lot of you lately, Ferrum." Not, thought Marr to herself, that that that's a bad thing. "If things go the way they usually do, soon Shyss will be along. Weird, that. ...So! How are you?"

3. Bronti97

Ferrum instantly knew whos voic3 it was and sat up straight away, "Working, I had to catch up on the work I missed for that quest. I knocked on for you yesterday and you wernt in sorry" he felt rather guilty that he hadnttried knocking on before that.
    "What have you been doing without me?

4. Aethelberdia

"...My house is in Cloudsdale. I guess you got a Pegasus friend of yours to take you?" Marr was somewhat flattered that Ferrum would bother coming to Cloudsdale to visit her. "Either way, good to see you. As for what I've been doing, I'm just kicking back and relaxing, along with Kat here. She's got this amazing collection of art and she's got a lot of food. I think I should stop eating her out of house and home, though."

5. Sir Dave of Dave

Sir Dave of Dave I'm not Dave!

Shyss walked through the park, Topaz by her side. Ani had sent a message asking them both to meet her there at dusk, the instructions were a bit vague though, the only thing the note had said was "Meet me in the park at dusk -Ani." Neither of them had any idea where in the park they had to go, nor did they have any idea what they were wanted for, but they went all the same.
    Shyss' ears soon pricked up as she heard a familiar sound. It was Marr's leg, she was running somewhere. She looked over her shoulder, and she saw Ferrum sitting on the grass, with Marr and Kat standing beside him. "Come on Topaz," She said with a smile, "Let's go say hi, I haven't spoken to those in a while."
    "But, what about Ani? She said to meet her at dusk-"
    "-In the park, I know. As you can see, Ferrum, Kat and Marr are still in the park, Ani will find us one way or the other."
    Topaz had no response, and decided to follow his carer to the ponies sitting on the grass. As they approached they saw that the three ponies were already enjoying each others company, and nothing serious has happened as of yet. That was a good thing of course, Shyss had already been on enough adventures.
    "-I should stop eating her out of her home, though." Marr said.
    "That might be a good idea," Shyss said, joining in on the conversation, "but feel free to eat me out of mine, I struggle to get through my food quick enough!" Shyss smiled at her friends and Topaz waved, He knew Ferrum, he'd seen Marr before, but he had never seen the other pony, and was feeling a little shy.

6. Bronti97

"Marr, are you secretly a psychic?" Ferrum chuckled.
    "Nice to see you again Shyss, I have been pretty damn busy working, and Marr has been busy lying down by the sounds of it" Ferrum hasnt seen these guys in ages and wondered if there was anypony else that was going to join.
    *BANG*
    "What in equestria is that?" Ferrum said curiously and started darting towards where the bang was.
    "Hey guys" Ferrum stopped and realised the bang straight away, it was Kat and was stood there with peices of a small tree around her.
    "Did you know there is a chemical in a tree which can be used as an alternate paint erazer... the only way to extract it is to pour this liquid down the centre of a small tree which unfortunatly causes mini explosions... sorry guys"

7. Aethelberdia

"Hi, Shyss. And Topaz. At least I think you're Topaz. Are you Topaz, little dragon?" Topaz nodded, then tried to hide behind Shyss' leg, which proved difficult due to his size. "Guess all children are the same, whether or not they grow into colossal beasts. How're you two doing anyhow, Shyss? I'm-"
    *BANG*
    The explosion made Marr literally jump. Turning to the source of the conflagration she saw Kat standing next to a broken tree. Ah, thought Marr, She told me about the paint thinner. Looking back at Shyss she finished her sentence. "I'm doing fine."

8. Sir Dave of Dave

*BANG*
    The explosion made Shyss jump, and scared Topaz so much he decided to hide underneath his carer. "Hey guys," Kat said "Did you know there is a chemical in a tree which can be used as an alternate paint eraser? The only way to extract it is to pour this liquid down the centre of a small tree which unfortunately causes mini explosions... Sorry guys"
    Marr then looked back at Shyss, "I'm doing fine." she said.
    Shyss smiled, "That's good to hear. Sorry I haven't seen you guys in awhile, but I've been a bit busy trying to enroll Topaz at the school, Turns out it's hard to get a baby dragon into education." Shyss looked down between her forelegs, where Topaz cowered. "Come out you, it's just Kat being Kat. She does weird things like blow up trees from time to time, but she's harmless nonetheless."
    Topaz looked up at Shyss and shook his head. Shyss sighed, Topaz was a bit shy when it came to meeting new people, but he'd come out soon enough. Shyss looked up at Marr, "Kids really are all the same. He'll come out soon enough," she said.

9. Bronti97

"Hey topaz, i havent seen you in a while either, want to go knock on for Mercury, as far as i know she dousent have any plans" Ferrum knew that Topaz and Mercury got along extremely well and often play together. Topaz Quickly nodded his head and darted towards the front door of Ferrums house. Katrina walked towards the group.
    "Hey guys, sorry about the freight, its 1 in 10 chance that would happen, lucks not on my side at the moment" luck only happens when she uses her power. when her power isnt on then she is just a normal pony.
    "How have you guys been, i havent seen you in ages

10. Aethelberdia

Metal was taking one of his rare naps, with the ever-present Pegasus filly Clear Skies lying on top of him. "Y'know," he said to Clear, "I guess I'll just have to take care of you for now." It was a rather redundant point: he'd been taking care of her for almost a year now, and no anxious parents had turned up, and even his frequent queries about missing children had come up with nothing.
    Metal, however, had seen enough of state orphanages to know to keep Clear hidden from the authorities, even if it was illegal.
    "Metal, why do you keep telling me that?" the filly asked, all innocence. Metal sighed; he'd never been one for conversation and Clear was basically a box of questions on legs. "Because I keep forgetting that I pretty much have to take care of you and need to remind myself of the fact."
    "Metal, why is that mare pouring liquid into a tree?"
    "She's probably mad. Stay away."
    "Metal, why is-"
    *BANG*
    A flying chip of wood sailed over and struck Metal's helm with a sonorous clang.
    "That's it, I won't stand for this. Come here, Clear."
    "Ooh, are we going to beat her to a pulp?" Metal was not the best role model.
    "Yes, Clear, we are. Exploding trees, dammit. We'll see about this."
    Metal clanked over to the mare and had drawn back his hoof ready to whack her in the jaw when she turned to him with fearful yet defiant eyes and all his aggression melted away like snow in an oven. Hastily, and blushing beneath his metallic coat, he lowered his hoof and awkwardly coughed out a 'sorry'. Clear was looking somewhat disappointed that Metal hadn't whacked the mare one.

11. Bronti97

Kat looked at Metal confused, at first he wanted to hit her for no reason, then apologised for his actions?
    "Now what do you think your doing? Storming out and about to hit a lady like that, thats not the way to act normally never mind around a child" she pointed at clear, Kat is an overall shy pony, but when somepony comes to threaten her or anypony she knows, she will stand up to that pony, no matter who it is... but what made it worse was that there w as a child around.
    "Im sorry I shouldn't have spoken that way" she felt guilty but it wasnt her fault, there shouldnt have been a pile of metal racing towards her anyway.

12. Aethelberdia

"I... uhh... hey, it's your fault for blowing up a tree! Especially when there's children around!" Metal was finding it hard to cope with, what with a beautiful mare grinding his ego into the dust. He was used to most people feebly apoligising for any slight aimed towards him, but now she was making him do the same. He cleared his throat and tried to resume his normal countenance. "And the child is mine, and she doesn't mind when I hit people who deserve it, like y-" the mare blinked at him and he crumbled again. Clear, who was evidently confused by her stoic father figure suddenly dissolving into stutters, decided to compensate. "Yeah! You... umm... you devilish temptress!"

13. Sir Dave of Dave

Shyss turned to Ferrum, and commented on the happenings, "What a rude, and peculiar fellow." she said with a bit of a squint.

14. Aethelberdia

"Y'don't say," remarked Marr, who found the words the metal stallion were saying hilariously contrasted his deep, sonorous voice. "I wonder how in the world that filly came to like him as much as she seems to. But don't interrupt, this is comedy gold."

15. Sir Dave of Dave

"Shyss suppressed a giggle, "Aye," She said, finalising the short exchange.

16. Bronti97

"I have absolutely no idea what is going on" Ferrum whispered to Shyss and Marr.
    "No one deserves anything, especially not a beating, and besides all I was doing was extracting a paint thinner for my peice of work, unfortunately the side effect is it sometimes blows up." Kat hadnt seen this guy before and was wondering how she missed him

17. Aethelberdia

Metal swallowed and decided to avert his eyes while speaking. Thankfully nopony could see his eyes so the rudeness was not noticed. "This is a public place. If you must explode trees do it in the Everfree Forest. Clear, come back here." Clear had wandered off and was busy staring at Ferrum. "Fine, stay there. Now, look. You can't just blow up trees for paint thinner, Miss...?"

18. Bronti97

"Have you tried exploding things in the Everfree forest... you are definitely asking for trouble if you do." Kat hqted being told what to do and where to do it, she dousent mind if its a friend, but a stranger?" Katrina Christine Ula Lithmore, and you are?"

19. Aethelberdia

"Metal, and what is so.wrong with exploding things in the Everfree forest?"

#19 Aethelberdia, 24 September 2014
    Last edited: 24 September 2014
  20. Bronti97

"Just because you wear a suit of armour dousent mean everypony else does, if a bang happens in the everfree forest then the creatures inside will come homing it to where the bang was." Kat was astounded that Metal thought creating explosions in the everfree forest was a good idea.

"I think we should step in now, I dont want Kat getting hurt... or Metal." Ferrum knows that if Metal even touches Kat they will have 3 angry ponys to deal with.