1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

PonyVilles Party

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Bronti97, 23 September 2014.

1. Sir Dave of Dave

Sir Dave of Dave I'm not Dave!

"Where did she come from?" Shyss asked, rhetorically, deep down she already knew that kids got up to the strangest things and always found the strangest way to appear out of no where. Ani, however, was unphased by Mercury's sudden appearance and disappearance. She had noticed a slight imperfection that was bugging the life out of here.
    She slowly shimmied over to Metal's leftmost side and pulled out a small kerchief from her bag. Drawing back a deep breath Ani spat on Metal's left pauldron, and then she started cleaning it with her little kerchief. "I've just noticed it. It's bugging me. I must clean it."

2. Bronti97

Bronti97 Double Rainbow??? what does it mean?

"You are an oddball aint you Ani" He said it in a cheerful tone, he knew it wont offend her if he said it this way.

"so guys, whats the plan, you guys in for the party? i havent got anything else to do, obviously the tradition means that you have to bring a date on it, but its not crucial."

3. Sir Dave of Dave

"A date!?" Shyss cried, "I'm a priestess, how do you expect me to get a date?"

"Oooh, I wonder if Simon would like to come..." Ani sang, whilst still cleaning Metal's armour, she had now moved from his pauldron and had started to clean the armour on his back.

4. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

"Fine, fine. I guess this entire thing is a plot to force young couples together. I'll just go with whoever asks me. Within reason." Marr knew there would be something like this to ruin the fun. She'd ask Ferrum, seeing as he was the nearest stallion and he was going anyway, but that would be a little embarrassing. Better to just go with it.

"Nope," said Metal, "not doing it. No."

5. James Dark War

James Dark War Shadow Pony 34

Patient was out and about having a nice quiet time reading in the park with a few muffins that was until a rabbit came and taken the muffin as he gave chase as he shouted "COME BACK HERE!" he then passed a few of his friends that he had not seen for a while "Hi you all" he shouted to them then turned to see a tree coming up "oh clever little guy" he said before crashing into the tree.

6. Sir Dave of Dave

Shyss turned towards the sound of somepony's voice, she turned just in time to see the zebra crash face first into an oak tree, rattling acorns from their branches. Shyss gasped, an impact like that must have hurt the poor red zebra, before rushing to his side to make sure he's ok. "Patient!" she called, "Are you ok?" she asked, holding out a hoof to help him up.

7. Starblaze☆

Starblaze☆ Apple juice. I need apple juice.

Starblaze, a turquoise pegasus, had been flying by recently and happened to notice a few ponies squabbling. Or at least, that's what it seemed like. She'd heard the word 'party' mentioned and that triggered her interest. So for the past ten minutes or so, she'd been laying on a cloud above, eavesdropping on them. She'd craned her neck out past the edge of the cloud to watch the five(?).

Soon after, another pony had decided to join in. Very rowdy, as it seemed. He appeared to be adding quite a since of humor to the group. She couldn't help but giggle a bit as she watched him chase after a mere bunny for 'stealing' something from him.

She blinked as he unexpectedly found himself crashing into a tree. She continued to watch, hoping that he was alright while also feeling bad for the slight humor she'd found in it.

Star would've gone over to help, but wanted to avoid being seen and having her cover blown so she stayed put.

I hope nobody minds me joining in... If so, please let me know and I can delete the post. It just looked interesting and I was dying to join in a roleplay finally. >.<

#47 Starblaze☆, 21 October 2014
    Last edited: 21 October 2014
  8. James Dark War

Patient eyes spun around for a few seconds as he shaken his head to refocus his sight and saw a mare hoof in front of him and saw it was Shyss "Yes I am okay just a bit sore on the head after that colliding into a tree thing" he said grabbing the hoof and getting up off the ground "Thanks for asking" he said as he was rubbing his head and cheeking himself over "there we go seems no damaged to me only the head is sore but I sure nothing too bad So how have you and Topaz been" he ask her while he was still cheeking himself over.

9. Sir Dave of Dave

Shyss smiled, and blushed slightly when Patient took her hoof, "Topaz and I have been well, he's off somewhere playing with Mercury at the moment, and so I imagine he's also happy."

Ani, who was still polishing Metal's armour, saw the whole thing in the reflection. "Who's the zebra?" she asked without looking up, above her she noticed a small flash of turquoise on a cloud, she looked back towards it. Nothing. It must have been her imaginaton, and so she continued polishing.

Shyss waited for Patient to finish checking himself for wounds and dusting himself off, once he had she smiled once more. "There's a party coming up in a few weeks," she said, timidly, "I don't suppose you would like to come to it with me, would you?"

"She Loves Him!" Ani called, she knew Shyss had hoped that nopony would of heard her ask him out, but Ani was Ani, and therefore Ani couldn't resist. Ani grinned, popped another piece of licorice into her mouth, but when she turned to continue polishing she noticed the turquoise pony once more. She looked back, "Good morning!" she sang, "come join us, you look lonely up there," in a hushed tone she then added, "and also very suspicious."

10. Starblaze☆

Star blinks. "O-Oh... Alright!" She stammered, rather embarrassed to have been noticed so easily. She stood up, stretched a bit, and hopped her way down off the cloud, trotting over to Ani.

"Erm... Good morning..." She greeted, awkwardly. "Sorry about that... I just heard 'party' and I was curious..." She poked her hoof at the ground sheepishly.

11. Sir Dave of Dave

"yeah, there's a big party coming up in Ponyville, I don't know what it's all about, but everyone's invited. I'm Ani by the way, Ani Alembic. What's your name? I don't think I've seen you around before." Ani said, completely forgetting about the awkward encounter happening six feet to her left between Shyss and Patient.

12. Starblaze☆

"I'm Starblaze. You probably don't see me as much because I'm in the sky a lot." She stated with a slight grin.

"I'm rarely in Cloudsdale, though. I'm generally just hovering above Ponyville, checking to see how everyone's doing and everything..." She paused a moment, still poking at the grown. "And occasionally eavesdropping..." She adds, a bit embarrassed by her confession.

13. Sir Dave of Dave

Ani chuckled slightly, "I also love a good eavesdrop from time to time, it's the easiest way to keep up with things." Ani smiled, she liked Starblaze, she wasn't fully sure why, but she knew Starblaze was worth liking, and so she engaged in her usual way of making friends. "Want a piece of licorice?" she asked with a grin.

14. Sir Dave of Dave

Posted with Permission from, and on behalf of, Heartless Angel

Marr turned to the newcomer, who she'd seen once or twice back in Cloudsdale. "Hey," she said, "Nice to meet ya. Unless you're an escaped murderer. Wouldn't be the first time. But enough of that: My name is Maria, or Marr if you want to be friendly. You're, ummmm... Starblaze, aren't you? I think I met you once, up in Cloudsdale. Either way, hello and welcome to this little clique of ours."

15. Starblaze☆

She let out a light, relieved sigh. Star was happy to know she wasn't the only one who liked to look and see what people were up to from time to time. Her violet eyes lit up when Ani mentioned the licorice. She nodded quickly.

"Yes please!" She chirped, eagerly, her outstretched wings flicking up a bit.

16. Starblaze☆

While awaiting for he licorice, Star noticed a vaguely another pony approaching. Star did seem to recognize her at least a little. She laughed at her greeting with the 'escaped murderer" and all, a bright smile creasing her mouth.

"I promise, despite being a bit of a sadist in the head, I'm not a mass murderer or anything of the sort. Yeah, I'm Star. You do seem familiar, Mariah... Unless you'd rather me call you Marr. And thanks a lot!" She responds, making sure to address all of Marr's statements.

17. James Dark War

Patient was thinking on what to say back he never had been invited to a party by a mare before not even back in his home land and here as he faced Shyss "Yes I would like to go to this party with you" he felt embarrass and shy about saying that and as well as hiding that with a calm and smile on him and trying to not get distracted on what ever was happening next to them both.

As he then faced the other ponies as he remembered one of them asking who he was "Hello I am patient it is nice to see you all and it nice to see you again Marr" he said with a smile on him.

#57 James Dark War, 22 October 2014
    Last edited: 22 October 2014
  18. Sir Dave of Dave

Shyss turned to the rest of the group, a new pony had joined in at some point. "Hello," She said to the newcomer, "I'm Schismic Rift, but you can call me Shyss for short. What's your name?"

Ani answered for her, "This is Starblaze, she likes licorice." as she said this Ani reached into her bag and passed Starblaze a couple of pieces of licorice.

"Well it's nice to meet you Starblaze, have you met everypony here yet?" Shyss asked, she could tell the turquoise pegasus was feeling a little shy, and wanted to get her through the introductions so she could start to relax.

19. Starblaze☆

"Thanks, Ani. Yeah, I'm Star." She confirms, casually.

"Well, my full name is Starblaze, as Ani just said. But I tend to go by Star." Star tosses her head to the side a bit, flipping her mane from her eyes.

"No, I haven't gotten to meet everypony just yet. I've had my hooves tangled up with licorice over here."

20. Bronti97

Bronti97 Double Rainbow??? what does it mean?

"Well, im Ferrum Pango, however the majority of people call me by my first name and funnily enough no one calls me by my nick name either, if you need anything fixing, come and ask me" Ferrum smiled towards star in front of him.

"This young mare is..."

"Hi, My name is Katrina"

"But most people call her Kat"

Kat sat down and waved towards Starblazes general direction, smiled then quickly resumed extracting paint thinner from trees.

"if you need to decorate somthing then she is the pony to see. And this lovely mare is Marr, you need anything mechanical, she will know how to work it."

"Yep, thats me. good job really because Ferrum cant work machinery to save his life"

Ferrum smiled to Starblaze, trying to see if she hopefully approved of them, besides she is friends with ani and from the few moments Ferrum has known her for, he can already tell she is not normal, but amusing anyway.