1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

PonyVilles Party

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Bronti97, 23 September 2014.

1. Starblaze☆

Starblaze☆ Apple juice. I need apple juice.

"That's awesome!" Star chirps eagerly, happy to meet such interesting new ponies.

"Well, I suppose I could tell you a bit about myself, if you'd like." She adds, sitting down in the grass and drawing her wings back to her flank.

2. Bronti97

Bronti97 Double Rainbow??? what does it mean?

"Yeah sure"

Ferrum sits down and invites others to join him, Marr sits down next to Ferrum and is curious about Starblazes story.

"Ive got a feeling tha..."

Bang!!!

a piece of wood hits Ferrum in the back of the head and he turns around to see Kat walking towards the group.

"Ermm... i think i have enough paint thinner for today" she said as she sits next to Marr.

3. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

"Well, you can't really get by in Ponyville without telling people about yourself. I swear I only need to sneeze and someone spouts their entire life story."
    Marr smiled at her own joke, something she was rather prone to. "So, fire away. No doubt you've probably got some interesting stories to tell."

Meanwhile, the incessant sound of rubbing echoing around Metal's armour was beginning to become more and more like the insane laugh of some nightmarish beast. Although the suit covered his face, he somehow radiated an aura of severe annoyance.

Clear was busy poking Shyss in the flank, completely unaware that the latter could probably obliterate her from existence with effort.

4. Starblaze☆

"Not particularly." She admitted, guiltily. She pokes her hoof at the ground again, her smile growing a bit nervous. "W-Well... I'm not sure where to start. What would you like to know?"

#64 Starblaze☆, 20 November 2014
    Last edited: 20 November 2014
  5. Sir Dave of Dave

Sir Dave of Dave I'm not Dave!

"Yes, Clear?" Shyss said, turning towards the filly who was so rudely prodding her.

6. Aethelberdia

Clear kept poking her. "You don't have much muscle on you, do you? If I were you, I'd start doing more exercise. Also eat more protein."
    "Clear, stop harassing her. You only check them if you're going to fight them." Metal said, disinterestedly.
    Clear stopped poking Shyss and said, "Sorry, I guess." She didn't seem too sorry. "Just, where's that dragon and the other filly? I can't DO anything here. I want to have fun for once."

7. Starblaze☆

Starblaze laughed at the (hopefully) innocent bluntness of the filly. As rude as she'd been, it was funny. It reminded her of her and her own sister back home. Although the two would never insult one and other about their weight, as Star had been a bit sensitive over that kind of thing. Regardless, she'd come to miss her younger sister. It was about time for her to visit Cloudsdale again.

#67 Starblaze☆, 20 November 2014
    Last edited: 25 November 2014
  8. Bronti97

Ferrum was confused about the filly, he had only ever nencountered kind fillys that are polite so to come across one so careless is rare.

"So, what is the plan for today?, we cant stand here forever"

Kat nodded in agreement.

"Im up for anything, now that i have finished my task of getting one litre of paint thinner without hurting anyone" She instantly looked up at Metal.

"Well... nearly anyone"

9. Sir Dave of Dave

Ani smiled, she could now see her face on every single plate of Metal's armour. She looked up at the group that had gathered around her, "I'd usually suggest we go to Shyss' house, but that didn't work out so well last time." Ani giggled at the memory, she may not have been there when it all happened, but she had the news article framed on her living room wall, and she had heard many different ponies talk about the day when Shyss' house was leveled by dragons during her home-warming party.

"And that event wasn't even half as terrifying as the other evening at your house," Shyss replied to Ani, then to the rest of the group she quickly explained how Ani keeps various deadly plants all over her house. "Anyway," She digressed, "since there are no dragons to be involved this time, it should be safe to spend an evening at my place, if you feel like coming round for a drink or two."

"What if Kat blows your house up?" Ani asked, before turning to Kat and in a hushed tone she said "A hundred bits if you blow up her house." She punctuated that statement with a sly wink.

10. Starblaze☆

Star tilted her head a bit, confused. "So many names... I'm a bit confused now." She murmured under her breath, but tried to avoid making it too evident.

11. James Dark War

James Dark War Shadow Pony 34

Patient heard Ani saying something almost like a bet as he closed in and whispered a little "I have two hundred bits if you don't blow up her house" he said.

12. Bronti97

"Guys, i couldnt do that to a friend"

Ani and Patient understood however every other pony had a confused expression on their face, other then Metal, your lucky to even notice an expression with him.

"Do what to a friend?"

"oh nothing" said Kat as she sat down and gave a smile

"Ok.., so i presume we are going Shyss's house then"

13. Sir Dave of Dave

"It looks that way, come on, I'll lead the way." Shyss turned and led the other ponies across the park towards her house. The journey was short since she didn't live too far away from their meeting place. Overhead she saw a few pegasi and even what looked like a blue griffon. Nothing of interest had passed, but when she approached her house she had noticed that somepony had finally filled in the crater that lay outside the house.
    She walked up to the door and pressed her horn against the lock, she released a short pulse of energy to unlock the door. Once opened she stepped inside and held the door open for her guests. She was thankful that Gravl had given her a bigger door, she didn't want another incident in which something scratches up her door frame by forcing it's way in. Thankfully, Metal would be able to fit through this door without incident.

14. Starblaze☆

Star was definitely confused at this point. She didn't know whether to follow them or to stay out. She had know idea as to what was going on, but she didn't want to ask. So, instead of saying a word, Starblaze simply sat there idly in the dirt.

15. Aethelberdia

"Hey, lady. If you're coming, get over here. If not, lie there all you want." Metal addressed Starblaze, who was looking befuddled. "Now, where's Clear? CLEAR!"
    It transpired that Clear was on the other side of the park, playing with a colt and a filly a few years older than her. "CLEAR! GET BACK HERE OR YOU'RE NOT GOING TO THE PARTY!" The disgruntled filly trudged towards Metal, who had lagged behind the group to talk to Starblaze.
    "Why can't I play with the other kids? They're having fun. Can't I have fun?"
    "Look, sweetheart, you can't play with them because I need to keep an eye on you."
    Clear grumbled some more as they trotted after the rest of the group, but she evidently felt really happy about the whole 'sweetheart' thing.

16. Starblaze☆

"S-Sorry! I was confuzled!" Star apologized, stupidly. She immediately stood up and galloped over to her new...friends...? Maybe...? She trotted sheepishly at the back of the group, trying to avoid frustrating anyone any further, if she'd done so already. She was pretty awkward. Socially, that is.