1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Prince of the Sun

Discussion in 'Fanfics & Writing' started by Tornado Blitz, 10 July 2014.

1. Tornado Blitz

Tornado Blitz Well-Known Pony

Hello there my fellow Bronies and Pegasisters,
    I have begun writing fanfics on fimfiction and I would like to know what you guys think of it. The story can be found posted here, it is currently a work in progress but if you could read it and give me your thoughts I'd really appreciate it.
    The story can be found here:
    http://www.fimfiction.net/story/196392/prince-of-the-sun

Heres the description for you guys:

A young man with surprising leadership skills meets the most important day of his life, his death. Many would expect that to be that however fate has other plans. He is given a new life in a land he has never heard of and whatever memories he could keep hold of before hand are fading fast What is his destiny? When will it come? What was the deity that decided that this would be his new fate. All he knows for sure is his new name, Mythic Light and he is the son of Princess Celestia, ruler of Equestria

Set after the events of Twilights Kingdom, Princess Celestia found a special stallion to be with however they were taken by forces beyond either of their control, but after his death Celestia realised that she is now carrying his foal. Months later she gives birth to a Alicorn prince that she swears she will protect with every fibre of her being.

Mythic Light's new life has begun and destiny is waiting. What awaits him? Only one way to know for sure

If you are interested please give it a look and tell me what you think

Anyway, have an awesome day
    Tornado Blitz