1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Princess Twilight Sparkle DVD competition

Discussion in 'Official News' started by Max Apogee, 9 May 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max Apogee

Max Apogee Five gold and a party!!

Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 16.45.31.png
    Get ready for the mane event as Ponyville basks in the glow of the Summer Sun Celebration when MY LITTLE PONY: PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE gallopson to DVD and Digital Download on 9th May.

PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE is the first volume of the fourth season of MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC. This time Twilight Sparkle has fully transformed from student to princess, from library to castle, and is learning to lend a helping hoof to friends old and new.

The pony pals are travelling across Equestria encountering all kinds of exciting events including fantastical performances at the Summer Sun Celebration, mysterious royal disappearances and even more wild adventures. Every colt and filly in Ponyville is getting involved as these episodes debut on DVD.

Princess Twilight Sparkle has set out on an adventure to learn what it means to have true friendship. She looks to save Equestria from the attacks of a deadly plant, visits an abandoned castle with Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Rarity, and enjoys a whole host of escapades with the gang. Although Princess Twilight Sparkle is a natural born leader, when a bat infestation threatens Equestria, it is Fluttershy that is called in to save the day.

Is this one adventure too many for the pony pals? Find out when MY LITTLE PONY: PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE arrives on DVD and Digital Download, 9th May.
    image004.jpg
    DVD Competition time again, folks. Thanks to our wonderful friends at Primal Screen, we have 2 copies of the new Princess Twilight Sparkle release to give away.

We have another crossword for you to complete to be in with a chance to win a copy. All the words are based on episodes 'Princess Twilight Sparkle' Pt.1 and 2. You have a week from today to get your answers to me, after which I'll will pick two winners at random from those who got the right answers.

Princess Twilight Sparkle-3.png
    have fun and good luck :D

#1 Max Apogee, 9 May 2016
    Last edited: 11 May 2016
  2. Recurrent Trotting

just a heads up - either I'm going crazy or that crossword includes spaces :p

3. Max Apogee

There are clues with multiple word answers, I guess the site I used included the spaces, lol! ;)

4. Open Book

Open Book Now with Breaking Bad.

Will a list of the answers suffice or do we need to send you the completed crossword? The latter will be tricky!

5. Max Apogee

A list will be fine :)

6. BlueOrbit

BlueOrbit Well-Known Pony

Has anyone got an answer for 11 that fits? I am fairly confident on what it should be but it's not the correct number of letters (I'm aware it inc. spaces as well). Is this an error or am I just going crazy? :p

7. Max Apogee

No error, the correct answer fits properly (I even double checked to make sure I had the correct spelling ;))

8. BlueOrbit

Oh, ok xD This will probably bother me all night now since I can't work out what I've done wrong :S

9. Max Apogee

[​IMG]
    Okay, scratch that. Turns out I did have the wrong spelling ... I've updated the crossword with the correct spelling now, the words have moved around a bit, but they're all the same.

Apologies for that (it was quite late when I was writing it) everything should be right now.

10. BlueOrbit

Ah, thanks. :D

11. Bridle Timeout

Bridle Timeout I Love Twilight Sparkle

Even though I can't enter, I might do this crossword just for fun. :p

12. Keyphob

Keyphob Recognised Pony

With the deadline looming, good luck everyone!

Max Apogee likes this.
  13. finalsight

finalsight Honorary Pony

Completely missed this.

Desperately tries to do it in time.

14. Max Apogee

The competition is closing tomorrow evening, so you were in in plenty of time ;)

As for everyone else, you've still got time to enter the competition :D

Oilyvalves likes this.
  15. Max Apogee

And we're done!

Thanks to everyone who entered the competition. I'll now go through everyone's answers, those of you who got everything correct will be put into the random number generator and I'll pick our two winners. With a bit of luck I'll be able to announce the winners and the answers to the crossword in the next day or two. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.