1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Product ID Help!?! please.

Discussion in 'My Little Pony G1-G3 Merch' started by bells, 13 June 2015.

1. bells

bells Active Pony

Good evening!
    Please could you help me identify this little gem? I've been searching the internet with not luck :( all it says on the back is roomer products Ltd, made in UK, Thank you xxx
    IMAG0856.jpg IMAG0858.jpg

2. bells

bells Active Pony

I'm not even sure if its official!?!

3. deaduser

deaduser Honorary Pony

4. bells

bells Active Pony

Yeah that's what I was thinking to!! That was the only thing I could find as well thanks for trying!!
    Ps my pony light is way better then Thomas [​IMG]

5. pinkkittywinks

pinkkittywinks Princess Kittywinks

It's a nightlight, you plug it in and it lights up to create a soft glow. Useful for those who are afraid of the dark ;)

I'm pretty sure it's official merchandise from the 80s. I didn't have one, but I know I've seen them around in the G1 community since I started collecting 12 years ago :)

Hope this helps.

Love pkw xxx

6. bells

bells Active Pony

Hiya pkw!!
    Thanks for the information this is really good to know, so not all old bits have Hasbro on? I'm all new to this I started of with blind bags but now I've got interested in the older bits so still learning!
    Oh man it will definitely come in handy, if I wasn't to scared to plug it in, I think it's been in my shed since I was born or before lol
    Really appreciate your help,
    Bells xxx

7. pinkkittywinks

pinkkittywinks Princess Kittywinks

You are welcome :)

I had a good search online and couldn't find any real information on it :( only a few mentions on the arena. I think perhaps it's because it's UK only release.

It could well be fake, but I'm 99% certain it's not. It would not be the first time Hasbros name was left off something like this. There was so much merchandise in the 80s!

Love pkw xxx

8. Silvermoon

Silvermoon Active Pony

Yeah, this was a 80's item as I had one as a child. I found mine again recently and was surprised to find that it still works.

bells and pinkkittywinks like this.