1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Quasi-Regular York/Leeds/Yorkshire meets

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by Irregular Apocalypse, 30 October 2015.

1. Irregular Apocalypse

Irregular Apocalypse Follo teh oranj hoers ...

My involvement in it certainly is, due to work, business and impending tax returns.

(the phrase 'absolutely freaking mental' is one that is presenting itself for consideration)

Oilyvalves likes this.
  2. anthony rothstein

Whenever you're ready I guess!
    March has become a bit busy for me anyhows
    April might be a good option, though probs best missing the easter holidays!

3. Irregular Apocalypse

Irregular Apocalypse Follo teh oranj hoers ...

Once I've got my tax returns done I'm planning to have a proper break (ie. shutting down the shop and doing sweet FA) for a couple of weeks - that would seem like a logical time to do things, plus it'll give me chance to unwind a bit.

The downside, as you rightly observe, is the Easter holidays - because Easter is late this year the holidays will end up running into the May bank holiday too, and speaking for myself I'd much rather go when the place is less likely to be heaving with feral hellspawn. End of May (but non-bank holiday) seems a likely option - early May isn't really doable because of a) aforementioned early bank holiday and b) the premiere of Detective Pikachu on the 10th.

Oilyvalves likes this.