1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, Mista Squishy is running a fundraiser for Children In Need this year. Check out this thread for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Queen Galaxia's filly and other little pony tails

Discussion in 'Fanfics & Writing' started by abrony-mouse, 7 May 2016.

1. abrony-mouse

abrony-mouse (not) Flawless

A still image of a Red living room
    Two of three prone ponies flop on the seat of the large, comfortable tan couch. Another pony lies on the oak floor by the couch, looking up at the other two. One of the ponies on the sofa, a fuchsia coloured mare lying belly down on the couch supporting her head in her forelegs, is looking at the dark stallion on the floor with a pleased but tired expression, her right ear inclined towards him. Next to her, a golden brown mare lies curled on the sofa cheek to cheek with the fuschia mare, a lascivious grin on her face.

have to exorcise this song by writing a quick fic

#21 abrony-mouse, 25 August 2017
    Last edited: 14 February 2018 at 11:55am
  2. abrony-mouse

A still image of The Porcelain Giant

A fuchsia mare stands erect on a hill, her legs caked in mud and fur splattered with dirt. She is looking into the far distance where the setting sun reveals a collosus that reaches towards the sky. Its two legs dwarf the hills next to them. Its torso glints in the sun, and its dazzling glaze spills spectral reflections onto the pastoral landscape. Its blue/white skin reveal patterns of obviously indescribable intricacy but which cannot be made out, as they are smudged by the distance. A neck is visible, disappearing into the clouds. Its right arm reaches beyond the horizon, into the haze. Where its left arm and shoulder should be are jagged, broken pieces, their savage edges as points of light against the black of the cuts.

argh the above song :( this is written about my awe for and sadness about religious sentiments
    When my friends turned out, I found out
    There is still a Lord
    But I never felt so lonely
    A sun came

#22 abrony-mouse, 26 August 2017
    Last edited: 14 February 2018 at 11:55am
  3. abrony-mouse

a few posts back I was mentioning a plush which inspired some stories.

well sometimes stories come to life :p meet Pinks (courtesy of the amazing @CatyBlackCat - her plushies are amazing D: )

4. abrony-mouse

Skystar

Novo gazed around the shimmering moonlit cave of her kingdom's only remaining freshwater garden. Her finned hooves clutched at the largest of the numerous white peace lillies as the still fresh memories of the lost press in on her, but this time she wasn't alone. "Now Skystar," she addressed her daughter, "I asked you to come to this place so I could tell you about our family, our real nature and why we live in the depths." Her daughter bobbed a sable coloured head, the large, intelligent blue eyes looking out at her, reminding her of another. "You father, King Maelstrom-"

"The lost chief." Skystar cut in. Novo winced and pressed the lilly she was holding to her heart - it hurt still to think of her lost lover here. "Yes, I come here to remember him and the others. Each lilly you see here represents someone whose story has ended." A look of shock and incomprehension from Skystar - the time of storms was little more than a rumour to her. "His story began at the height of mount Aris. You see little one, before the storms came our pride was such that we swam not in the safety of the still depths, but in the tumult of the air." Novo paused with emotion at the memory of the feeling of the heavy air against her powerful wings as she and Maelstrom flew together.

"H-how?" Skystar asked after a pause. Novo collected herself, "It is in our nature. He, I and you have the stormy sky in our veins. That is why you and I are drawn to forbidden surface places like this." she said simply. "It was only when your father and so many others became lost to the storm that I and a few others decided to foresake our pride and give up the skies." Novo did not tell her daughter that it was the young babe that was all that had stopped her joining Maelstrom. Nor did she tell her daughter that the name 'Skystar' bestowed when she was freshly grieving her loss, represented her hope to soar once again. Instead she contined, "The storm within us, which would drag us to our doom and end our story once and for all, can only be cooled by the magic in these waters." Even as she said the words, she knew her heart would always belong in part to the sky and longed for the day on which the clouds between herself and her love would be pierced and they would be reunited.
    inspired by

#24 abrony-mouse, 22 October 2017
    Last edited: 16 February 2018 at 11:45pm
  5. abrony-mouse

Trotting on

Celestia had trotted throughout the night, under the speckled black moon of her lost sister, towards the pillars which contained her lost mentor. In ancient times, when she was young and the pillars were fresh she had travelled here first to try to undo Starswirl's terrible spell to no avail, and later to pay her respects to his sacrifice. In recent centuries she had journeyed here with her sister, still to pay respects but also for the joy of the journey together. In more recent years the journey had been a sad one once again, a way of mourning her lost sister. Now she was used to that pain and she was once more able to feel the familiar joy of this journey away from her subjects and responsibilities, with only the open sky above her and the road before her.

The motion recalled a song she used to sing with Luna as they trotted along: "I'm a walker, I'm a dreamer..." she sang to herself, "I am fire, I am water. I'm a joker, I'm a chaser. Phoenix taker, Moonlight fever..." Celestia sang on as she trotted, feeling the burdens on her lessen, swaying happily with the rhythm of the trot.

#25 abrony-mouse, 7 December 2017
    Last edited: 7 December 2017
  6. abrony-mouse

There is a time when the lights will arise (a Princess Amore story :3 )

Princess Amore's little knees trembled a little as she clambered up the long flight of crystal stairs to the very top of the Crystal Palace Tower. This was not a time for playing mock jousts or making crystal accessories but she was now Old Enough to see mother Hyaline Quartz about her Royal Duty and Her Future and she knew this would be serious. The crystal filly was dressed in full ceremonial attire, including the ornate crystal broach - a yellow heart encased with blue - which she had received at the coming of age ceremony the day before.

At the apex of the crystal tower glowed the crystal heart, the priceless artifact of the crystal ponies which they celebrated at festival time. Next to the heart was the pink crystal form of her mother, her deep radiance magnified by the magic of the Heart. Amore saw that her mother was turned away from her, and as Amore neared she saw to her shock that her eyes were closed.

"Amore, why do you think we celebrate the Heart?" her mother began cryptically. Amore looked down, caught off guard and unsure of how to respond; she shuffled her peach hooves uncertainly. "Uh, isn't it because of the night?" she replied - in the crystal school and at the festival it was just assumed that it was good - that it kept out the darkness, but nothing she had read or heard ever really went into detail.

"No Amore; hate flees before love as night flees before the sunrise and that is good, but that is not why we celebrate it. The Crystal ponies of old worshipped the sun until they learned that it cared naught for their worship and that is why some of them listened to The Darkness." her mother replied.

"B-but t-then why do we celebrate the Heart?" Amore asked, feeling silly. Now Hyaline looked down at her filly, smiling encouragingly at the little one's diffidence, "I think you know Amore." Amore puzzled for a while and turned to the heart which seemed to blaze for a moment. "B-because it cares for us?" she wondered.

"In a sense. It is the stored love of the Crystal ponies for the light, not merely the light of the sun but the light of love that we all carry for one another ." Amore nooded, "Oh of course!" she responded happily, assuming in her foalish innocence that this was straightforward. "Amore, you must understand... not all crystal ponies give love to the heart - not even at the celebration." she paused to let the significance of this sink in. "Then why should we share it with them?" Amore asked incredulous at the idea of such strange behaviour. "Because the Crystal Princess is the glorious mother of the heart of the world." she replied - unsatisfactorily so Amore thought.

------

#26 abrony-mouse, 16 February 2018 at 4:06pm
    Last edited: 16 February 2018 at 11:38pm