1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Queen Galaxia's filly and other little pony tails

Discussion in 'Fanfics & Writing' started by abrony-mouse, 7 May 2016.

1. abrony-mouse

abrony-mouse (not) Flawless

have to exorcise this song by writing a quick fic

A still image of a Red living room
    Two of three prone ponies flop on the seat of the large, comfortable tan couch. Another pony lies on the oak floor by the couch, looking up at the other two. One of the ponies on the sofa, a fuchsia coloured mare lying belly down on the couch supporting her head in her forelegs, is looking at the dark stallion on the floor with a pleased but tired expression, her right ear inclined towards him. Next to her, a golden brown mare lies curled on the sofa cheek to cheek with the fuschia mare, a lascivious grin on her face.

2. abrony-mouse

argh the above song :( this is written about my awe for and sadness about religious sentiments
    When my friends turned out, I found out
    There is still a Lord
    But I never felt so lonely
    A sun came

A still image of The Porcelain Giant

A fuchsia mare stands erect on a hill, her legs caked in mud and fur splattered with dirt. She is looking into the far distance where the setting sun reveals a collosus that reaches towards the sky. Its two legs dwarf the hills next to them. Its torso glints in the sun, and its dazzling glaze spills spectral reflections onto the pastoral landscape. Its blue/white skin reveal patterns of obviously indescribable intricacy but which cannot be made out, as they are smudged by the distance. A neck is visible, disappearing into the clouds. Its right arm reaches beyond the horizon, into the haze. Where its left arm and shoulder should be are jagged, broken pieces, their savage edges as points of light against the black of the cuts.

#22 abrony-mouse, 26 August 2017
    Last edited: 26 August 2017
  3. abrony-mouse

a few posts back I was mentioning a plush which inspired some stories.

well sometimes stories come to life :p meet Pinks (courtesy of the amazing @CatyBlackCat - her plushies are amazing D: )