1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, Mista Squishy is running a fundraiser for Children In Need this year. Check out this thread for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Reading bronies

Discussion in 'Proposed Events and Requests' started by Silvarrn, 21 November 2012.

1. Silvarrn

Silvarrn Wonderbolt

And by that I don't mean reading books, I mean the place Reading y'know, where all the noisy music happens.
    Anyway!

There's currently about eight or nine Bronies on the forum here that I've met up with at Reading so far and I remember a thread before detailing interest but that's been lost to the world of old threads so I'm putting this up to get an idea of anyone who's nearby Reading that might be interested in Reading meetups? Nothing's set in stone yet so it's all up for debate if there's enough interest.

2. Greetings

Greetings Greetings

Two Hoofs up from me even though I am no Where Near!:p

3. Sam Kemp

Sam Kemp Habitual Pony

I'd be interested. I've been looking for people to discuss pony with IRL so this'd be great.

4. Boring Ugly Pink Earth Pony

Boring Ugly Pink Earth Pony The Laughing Mare

I'm pretty busy this weekend, but how would people feel about a get together next weekend (Sat 1st or Sun 2nd)?

5. Rocket

Rocket Anthro Firework

Hmm... I might be able to bring a friend along this weekend. But I'm up for it! Count me in.

6. slysnake

slysnake Soviet Pony

I won't be there this weekend if there is a meet since I'm going to visit family in Fleet, Hampshire, for my 19th birthday, but I'll be sure to be there for the next meet - can't wait to show off my new fluttershy t-shirt! :D

7. Aurum Noble

Aurum Noble Ferroequinologist

I'm equidistant between Basingstoke and Reading, although that's when I'm home from Plymouth, and I won't be back until the 14th of December.

Still, if it takes place after I'm back (and preferably not in collision with the 1st Anniversary meetup), you could count me in on this :)

8. sleumas2000

sleumas2000 The Like Monster Approacheth!

Does this still exist?
    When I'm not at boarding school, I live in Woodley.

9. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

Do I technically as a Reading person? Cuz I more or less live near Reading considering I come from Maidenhead which is only about a couple of miles away anyway.

10. Aurum Noble

Aurum Noble Ferroequinologist

It's still Berkshire, so you're near Reading.

11. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

Not a Brony and Aurum Noble like this.
  12. ScopeEva

ScopeEva Changeling Lurker

...it's been quiet here. Too quiet. For too long.

Edit: Wait, no. This isn't the original Reading thread. Did that get deleted? I'm way too behind. I also need to read more before jumping to conclusions.

13. Melgarh

Melgarh Dragon of Czequestria

Oh is there a different Reading thread? I moved here from CZ but been so busy settling down and partying lately, especially with London being so close!

14. Boring Ugly Pink Earth Pony

Boring Ugly Pink Earth Pony The Laughing Mare

I seem to vaguely remember there being a group conversation for Reading at one point, so that might be what you're thinking of? To be fair, it's probably better to use the public thread though, as it allows people to join in without having to be invited.

15. CuldeeFell

CuldeeFell Ponies Rock

Reading's not too far from where I live; I might be up for an event there if someone was organizing one.