1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Regular Board Game Meetup: South-London

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by Servant Phoenix, 27 October 2014.

1. Servant Phoenix

Servant Phoenix Free hugs

Amy said that she and her friends are coming tomorrow for the CCG tournament. We might have quite a decent sized group to play tomorrow!

That Jimmy Chap likes this.
  2. That Jimmy Chap

That Jimmy Chap Professional Jimmy

That's good and should bring the price down for all. Will hopefully be £5 each.

3. That Jimmy Chap

That Jimmy Chap Professional Jimmy

I'll have Isaac with expansion, El-Alamein, kittens and coup with me this weekend.

Servant Phoenix likes this.
  4. Servant Phoenix

I wanna like this post... but... Isaac. :c

I'll like it for it tells me that you're coming and that makes me happy c:

5. Foxytail

Foxytail Pink Pegasus Huggle Gamer

I can bring whatever people want. Maybe some Nations?

I also made two new pony card decks, since I really liked last week. Can bring those too for funsies.

6. Servant Phoenix

I'll happily play nations.

7. NGnir

NGnir New Pony

Hey guys it's NG/Yash from the store championship, I might pop down for a couple games this Saturday if that's alright with you guys. I'll bring some horse cards with me if anyone fancies a game but can also bring some board games like Scythe if people want but I'm down for anythin

8. Servant Phoenix

You're welcome to come! @Foxytail made a few new decks and I'm pretty sure he would love to test them. As for me, I played Scythe once and really liked it, if you bring it, I'll gladly play it!

9. Foxytail

Foxytail Pink Pegasus Huggle Gamer

I'm happy to play anything you bring and as was said happy to horsecard it too. If I'm remembering wrong then let me know but I can bring my super and ultra rares to see if there's anything you want to trade too.

10. NGnir

NGnir New Pony

Yeeaahh, I wanna take a look at those juicy Sonata's thanks. I'll also bring whatever I have + some changeling tribal cards if you still wanted those

11. Orm Embar

Orm Embar Recognised Pony

Hello lads and laddettes. Long time no see.
    I am may pop in first or second weekend of September. Do you think that people will be in London at this time, or might be any events around this time that will make absent?

12. Servant Phoenix

Hello everyone!

With a sad heart, I have to announce that I will be departing from the country, and go back to Hungary, for an at least 3 month period. The main reason is my ongoing sickness that has disabled me so much that I can no longer even work. I tried many doctors and lifestyle changes in the past 3 years, but none helped. All I know is that it flat out didn't exist before I came to the country, and its symptoms appeared half a year after I arrived, and only gotten worse and worse. So, my last resort, is to live in Hungary for a few months to see if I can recover from my condition. If I do get better, then I might stay in Hungary permanently.

If my condition does cease to be when I go back, and if I do stay in Hungary, then I have to say: through all the troubles I experienced living here, you guys were the loving anchor I could always rely on for having a little joy in my sometimes miserable life, and for that I can't thank you enough, and I'll always remember you all in my heart. :)

I'll depart on the 11th of August, so my last meetup will be on the 10th of August, for which I plan to do a little party. Details about that later this week! (I plan to be in Croydon every Saturday before that date as well of course)

Considering the sheer volume of my boardgames and the cost of transporting it, I might try to sell a few of them. I'll make an inventory then post it here, probably tomorrow, before I post it on ebay.

If anyone wanna meet with me during this last month at any time besides the usual Saturday stuff, I'm always happy to meet with any of you! And of course, if any of you ever come to Budapest while I'm there, make sure to visit!