1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Question Return Crazy Golf Ticket?

Discussion in 'Archived BUCK Discussion' started by Yukito, 31 March 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukito

Yukito Avid Twixie Supporter

Hi,

I purchased the crazy golf add-on pretty much when tickets went on sale, but I have recently been offered an interview on the Friday afternoon that I absolutely cannot turn down and I'm gonna end up missing it. Is it possible for me to get a refund on the ticket, or is it too late at this point?

2. nethesem

nethesem Existentialist

Funny you should say that actually, we've had to make a last-minute change to the Crazy-golf time - we'll be emailing people about it tonight.

The time has changed to 17:30. Does this solve your issue, or will you be unavailable all day?

3. Yukito

Yukito Avid Twixie Supporter

That actually does help. I'll be leaving for Manchester at around 3ish, so I should be able to make that (especially with schools being out so less traffic :) )

Thanks mate :D By the by, I never got an email about that so... head's up, in case you sent them all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.