1. About to create a character? Please ensure you review the Roleplay Rules and Character Guidelines.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

RP Proposal! (E.g.My Character for Roleplay geehee)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Active Characters' started by StarCraft, 1 December 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarCraft

StarCraft I do the art stuff

Name: Star Craft

Race: Pegasus

Age: I'd say within the adult years but still quite young; If simply 'Mare' specifies that's great!

Physical Description: Eye color: Vibrant Spring Green. Mane color: Light grey. Coat color: Light Aqua. Other features: Exposed hooves in looped coat end, braided mane but loose tail.

Special Talent: My characters main talent is in clothes design and sowing.
    Cutie Mark: Five different pieces to a star, as if they need to be joined through sowing; All of them are a dark blue color with yellow tips.

Primary Residence: Ponyville; West end near the Everfree forest.- Small clothing store.

Personality: Bad temper, makes assumptions easily, dramatic, enthusiastic and energetic. No notable habits other than flipping her braid and flying without thought of it.

Past/History: She grew up and is still living with her sister, Mirror Mask; Another energetic mare, like herself. They share a year difference but treat one another like twins. Her childhood was mostly generic, a pretty happy story line in a house of four, her,her sister and mother and father. Mother was the one who influenced her to begin design but it had taken a longer time than expected for Star Craft new it was her destiny! She keeps optimism in her design work but throughout pony-ville she has managed to make a few enemies because of it, even the guy who sells couches and quills! AND THAT GUY'S AWESOME! For only a few months has she been living in pony-ville; Having moved from Canterlot after the royal wedding attack; Not wanting anything like that to happen again. It isn't so much something that terrifies her but it does make her feel unsteady sometimes.

Written Sample: In the store I wait, it was a monotonous job since after Mirror Mask had started to design clothes for me to use instead of my own designs...And I was just getting good at it! Not really...I'm lying to myself now? I was already drifting off topic! I look back toward the woman standing in a snow-flake patterned scarf, which would have been odd for the time of year but it was an understandable sense toward fashion. Her eyes gleamed in with a purple shade that wasn't so easy to describe but her mane, originally colored a deep azure shade was certainly rather rough, it was mostly straight until her hoof ends, of which cut off simply straight. They were layered with different types of paint at the ends but thankfully it had all dried in and wasn't trailing into the store. Her horn was covered apart from the tip with matting hair in a punkish-intended fashion was fully a light pink color. And surprisingly not rough or out of place at all. She just smiled for a while staring at me until she developed a look on her face as if she'd remembered something important.
    "OH!Oh! It was..." she trailed.
    "Oh yes, how much does this gown cost?" was that what she was trying to remember? I don't smile back but I intended to look rather happy too; I look nonchalant thinking for seconds. It was a fine stitched piece of work with a pearl necklace built into the collar but mostly transitions of purple to violet and in a draping part, similar to that of a cape but more defined, was a pattern of a red satellite nebula, explosions of clusters were inputted inside by myself; it was one of my favorite works of art.
    "Oh well...That gown?" I ask, not sure if I myself, wanted to give it up in fear that next time I'd see her in it she'd be prancing around with it downed in paint shades. She nods in response, closing her eyes in a fashion as if I should have already known what one she was referring to.
    "It-it isn't finished yet, I'll be adding more; Maybe check with us sometime next week!" I add to the sentence finally; lying to the dear customer...Was that so bad? It had been one of the only things I'd designed in months after a block at my mind and I had been pretty proud of it...Was it really that bad? Suggestions started racing in my mind to why she would have needed it, maybe a date with somepony! What if this dress would have been the one that left him breathless and I'd snatched that away from her?!
    Calm down Star...It can't be that bad.

Attached Files:

2. Alteran

Alteran Horse Noises

I'll approve this for you - apologies for the delay. We're in the process of overhauling and simplifying the Roleplay.

3. StarCraft

StarCraft I do the art stuff

Thank you for the approval; And it's fine, I'd imagine adminship on a popular forum like this must take a lot of controlling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.