1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Season 4 Premiere London Pub Meet - 23rd November 2013

Discussion in 'Event Feedback' started by Becca, 23 November 2013.

1. LunaEC64

LunaEC64 Pony

I would say what i was wearing but the avatar speaks for itself really XD again I really want to thank everyone who made yesterday possible and cannot wait for the next one :) If anyone had or took pictures last night I and im sure everyone else will love to see them :)

Astro, The Hindmost and BoJoPuff like this.
  2. El Derpo

El Derpo Official Muffin

You sir, certainly stood out to me as someone dedicated to making the event as awesome as possible. Would be an honour to wreak chaos together at the next event.

LunaEC64 likes this.
  3. Shads666

Shads666 President Cranky Cool for re-election

I would just like to thank the organisers and techies! It was good to catch up with some of you, glad that you could enjoy the event as well as keep it going!

Can't wait for the next one, thinking of coming to some of the O2 meets, depending on when! I feel sometimes we never have a free weekend! Hopefully soooooon

Miss all you random people already!

The Hindmost likes this.
  4. Applebloom

Applebloom Pony

This must have been the biggest meet up I've ever been to, I still think the best bit was that random drunk guy coming up to me and @KhaosSparkz thinking we were surgeons.

Oh, and he's got gout.

KhaosSparkz likes this.
  5. Shads666

Shads666 President Cranky Cool for re-election

6. El Derpo

El Derpo Official Muffin

Weekends would be awesome. But I work them everyweek, and would need 4 weeks notice to book one off, so worth it though

7. Partytime

Partytime The Super Duper Party Pony, That Pony Is Me!

Yup, thats mine. It was literally the whole mane 6 in brushie and blind bag

8. BoJoPuff

BoJoPuff Not the Foal-eign Secretary

Was really pleased with the reaction @raven4ever and I got for our Zecora/BoJoPuff sketch during the countdown! Thanks to everyone who watched that! The script only took me about an hour to write, but I'm glad it was enjoyed by most! ^^

Still wondering if anyone has uploaded a recording of it yet?

9. El Derpo

El Derpo Official Muffin

The sketch was most enjoyable, bravo!

BoJoPuff likes this.
  10. Sky_Bound

Sky_Bound On The Moon

Great event guys! I got lots of pictures that I will get around to looking through and posting! I also have some video footage of some of the performances. i just got back from London so am pretty tired so don't expect anything today. I will do it tomorrow though.

Greetings likes this.
  11. Absentia

Absentia Zero Zero Six

What a meet. Great to hook up with some very old faces. Some of whom I have not seen since summer 2012. Yes that's you @Silver Broom.
    I would have probably done better on the quiz (I did help with questions for the S3 Premiere quiz), but the Kawaii Krew were adamant on getting a zero. Now what to do with those lemons???

Episode was reet good (just rewatched). The crowding did not bother me because I'm use to the horrors of the Northern Line.
    Nice to see some animation improvements, Discord and NMM (though in the past).
    Sadly did not stay for the Dr. Who special because headache (not booze related honest).

Whoever donated the Bru to the tech table... Thanks. I had most of it mwhahaha.

Jakey.

12. lightning-spark

that may have been me LOL

13. El Derpo

El Derpo Official Muffin

To be fair, I'm also shocked how well she sat there

14. LunaEC64

LunaEC64 Pony

XD I just enjoy a good time and a good event is a mix of good staff, venue and attendees who want to make the night special for everyone :) I will admit the alcohol helped me be as mad as ever though XD but oh well =P i would love and honored to bring some chaos next time with you, if I haven't decided to be Sombra or Viynl next time XD

PlectrumPony likes this.
  15. El Derpo

El Derpo Official Muffin

In which case, bring the stairs/crystals or the wubs!
    Additional, yes, the alcohol certainly helped

LunaEC64 likes this.
  16. Alfie

Alfie Banned User

In that case @Becca is in possession of it, so hopefully she can contact you with a view of returning it.

17. Spear

Spear Honorary Pony

Just woke up, got about 2 hours sleep the night before the event due to being nervocited so I was dead on my feet by the end of the day, all the happy feedback on here's made it more than worth it though so thanks to everyone.

Also the guys from @RedCherryProductions took loads of photo's over the course of the event so we'll be getting our hands on copies of those soon and putting them up for everyone. (If anyone doesn't want to be shown in any photos either on the site or in their project let us know and we can get that sorted easily enough)

Greetings likes this.
  18. Stik

Stik Fearsome Dragon

Was good fun, Amy and I arrived about 30seconds before the episode started so perfect timing there. We were sat near the door most of the night, was greatly amused by the occasional group of normals who would wander in before leaving quickly again. They'd head straight for the bar, as you do, but each step would be a little bit slower than the last until they were left looking nervously at one another with strange expressions on their faces :D

My only complaints: Karaoke is great fun and all, but perhaps it could be confined to one end of the pub? It was a tad on the loud side, there were a few high notes on the drunker performances which nearly made my teeth shatter i think! Feel free to tell me to gtfo, i might just be showing my age :p Also, the abrupt ending was a bit irritating, although i understand if the organisers were just too tired to continue. Perhaps a lesson learnt for next time there. Had i known it would finish at 10 i wouldn't have spent a hundred quid on a hotel and would have just got the train back afterwards

Had a great time though, was nice to see people again and meet a few new faces too. Had a rotten hangover this morning :D

Coastie and Greetings like this.
  19. LunaEC64

LunaEC64 Pony

Actually slightly off topic and back onto the Karaoke again.... do we still have the list of songs which were avaliable to choose from? I really wanted to listen to them again x33

20. Denegoth

Denegoth Honorary Pony

Was damn good to see you again laddie