1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Season 5, Episode 18 - Crusaders of the Lost Mark

Discussion in 'Episode Discussion' started by Loganberry, 5 October 2015.

1. RAZ3

RAZ3 Future Despot

Finally managed to catch up with the series and I gotta say, this particular episode brought a little tear to my eye...*sniff*

2. Steel_Ivy

Steel_Ivy Pony

This episode was just ugh. It made me cry, enough said!. It gives you this parental feeling, watching three caracters you care about finally succeed. Music was awesome! Best episode ever! (though diamond tiaras change was very sudden it was still awesome ;])

Snowyshy likes this.
  3. finalsight

finalsight Honorary Pony

Just gave this a new re-watch and noticed a funny facial expression i hadn't before

[​IMG]

4. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

I bet that has some mileage on the imageboards (the world of reaction pics)
    "you did what with your Lyra plushie, anon?"
    :p

Leon K Fox and MCtoastie like this.
  5. DerpyWhooves

DerpyWhooves Rainbow Worrier

I hope the answer to that was "hugged her a lot". o_O

6. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

Insurance won't cover the damage that person has done with that plushie. :p

7. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

In terms of plushies of that particular pony in existence erm.. yes you're best off with that headcanon is all that can even be said!

MCtoastie likes this.
  8. Pigasus

Pigasus Hogs the bed

All three of those faces are great!

9. nerdowl

nerdowl Dr Who & MLP Fangirl

Okay, I see I didn't write my thoughts on these episodes I watched the other week so let's see whether I can remember them now:

This one is easier enough to remember because it's a Musical CMC episode that is very important for their future. Yes Diamond Tiara's redemption may have been a little rushed but short of making this a two parter I'm not sure how exactly they could have done that better.

Side note - that bridge over the river - is that where all sad ponies go to be alone with their thoughts? I'm sure it's the same one that Pinkie stand's on during Pinkie's Lament in Pinkie's Pride.

The songs in this episode were awesome which helps but it was good to see just how far the CMC have come in recent seasons and I think the eventual idea of
    their cutie marks being about helping others rather than just their specific talents
    was a neat idea and worth waiting for. I'd have been more disappointed if they'd gone the obvious route after this many seasons I think.

I don't have much coherrent thoughts on it now - my fault for not typing some thoughts as soon as I watched it - but this ep is going to be VERY HIGH up on my list of faves.

Loganberry likes this.
  10. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

It might well be a popular place for that, yes. There's something about watching flowing water -- I've done something fairly similar on the river bridge in my town.