1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Season 5, Episode 21 - Scare Master

Discussion in 'Episode Discussion' started by Loganberry, 26 October 2015.

1. nerdowl

nerdowl Dr Who & MLP Fangirl

Okay, I see I didn't write my thoughts on these episodes I watched the other week so let's see whether I can remember them now:

That scary tea party with it's psychological implications was one of the most Fluttershy things I have ever seen. And it was glorious.

It was neat to have another Nightmare Night episode and good to see Fluttershy get over another one of her fears - even if at the end she does decide that this particular holiday isn't for her. It was also good of the mane 6 (mostly - this ep had the version of Dash who irritates me a little) try and make her feel welcome into the activities.

2. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

I loved this aspect of the episode. The easy option would have been to have her decide that she was strong enough to overcome her fears and join in -- but no, she wouldn't feel pressured into doing that, even for her best friends. A great lesson about how ponies don't have to share all their interests to be great friends. :)

Robshi and nerdowl like this.
  3. nerdowl

nerdowl Dr Who & MLP Fangirl

Yes, exactly! :) it was the more interesting route to take than the obvious.