1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Season 6/7/8/9 news and spoilers discussion

Discussion in 'General My Little Pony Discussion' started by Loganberry, 6 December 2015.

1. Eunos the Fool

Eunos the Fool Proud Hater of Sparity

I really hope the finale is not on the same weekend as UK Ponycon.

2. rdlover777

rdlover777 Artist

I'd like the final episode to place this during the credits

3. Danishbrony2011

Danishbrony2011 Honorary Pony

Episode 15: 2,4,5, Greaaat

The School of Friendship is starting a buckball team and Rainbow Dash has to come to terms with the fact that she won't be coaching the team.

UNTITLED (Currently being called "That's a Laugh" but it is incorrect)

When Pinkie Pie seeks help from her old friend, the super-silly Cheese Sandwich, in finding her life's purpose, she discovers the unimaginable has happened

4. Eunos the Fool

It will be interesting to see which Mane Sixer was secretly evil all this time when we get to the finale.

5. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Major spoiler alert! Apparently China has already started airing the second half of S9 and is already up to episode 16. And the episodes are in English (with Chinese subtitles). My source for the news about the releases is Littleshy:

While I don't know for sure, this makes it likely that the S9 finale will be known long before it airs on Disovery Family. Unfortunately, this is likely to make it really difficult for people to avoid spoilers.

(Mod hat on) With this in mind, please be extra careful to use spoiler-cuts on this site if you mention anything spoilery. Yes, you do have to do this even if you don't like them. :p

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  6. Danishbrony2011

The final round of early FiM releases from another country.

7. rdlover777

rdlover777 Artist

The final boss is China

8. Eunos the Fool

So it is looking like Season 9 re begins on August 3rd.

I will be State side then so will be a morning watch for me rather than the usual 4:30 in the After noon.

Also the sad day is looking like October 19th..

Thank goodness it isn't the same weekend as UKPC..One week later :)

9. Danishbrony2011

This means the same saturday as the final BronyCon.

10. CuldeeFell

CuldeeFell Ponies Rock

And I will be in the States for Bronycon that Saturday, so there's every possibility I might get to see a new episode on Discovery Family for once.

11. Danishbrony2011

today Setback and the Angel eps are out in China, and after that we need the last synopiseses.

12. moody magpie

moody magpie One shall stand, one shall fall.

Heads up guys. Episode 19 and 20 have been aired in China!

13. Danishbrony2011

The return
    Gabby came back in episode 19.

14. Loganberry

The synopses for episodes 19, 20, 21 and 22 have been published by Discovery Family (and reported on Equestria Daily). Episodes 21 and 22 haven't even aired in China yet, so (for a change!) they'll be new to everybody. Here they are:

19: "Dragon Dropped"
    Rarity worries she’s done something to upset Spike when he stops making time for her.

20: "A Horse Shoe In"
    Starlight decides to hire a Vice Headmare in preparation to take over the School of Friendship from Twilight. But she soon realizes that hiring the right pony for the job is going to be a lot harder than she thought.

21: "Daring Doubt"
    When another author releases his own version of the events in AK Yearling’s Daring Do books, Rainbow Dash is furious, while Fluttershy is curious to know the truth.

22: "Growing Up is Hard to Do"
    When the Cutie Mark Crusaders are magically transformed into grownups,they discover that growing up the right way means gaining experience and wisdom that simply can’t be rushed.

Naturally, please use spoiler-cuts when posting anything about these. Thanks. :)

Mane25 likes this.
  15. Danishbrony2011

And now

The grown CMC Youtube videos are now a cannon.

16. Mane25

Mane25 Honorary Pony

There was me thinking that the last CMC episode would be the last one. Perhaps this will be a better ending for them, looking forward to this.

Danishbrony2011 and Loganberry like this.
  17. Candy Yunagi

Candy Yunagi Wishes she could be a cat

I haven't seen any Chinese releases, so no spoilers if you know them, please. I'm just speculating here :p

19 sounds fairly interesting. Maybe it's time for Spike to outgrow his thing for Rarity. They might finally clear up how she sees him, as well.

I like a good Starlight episode, and 20 doesn't really give much away. Instinctively, her first choice might be Trixie, but I can't really see the greatest and most powerfullest pony being up for that.

21 doesn't excite me too much, to be honest. It could surprise me though, we'll see. Dashie and Fluttershy are a great combo, to be fair.

22 excites me the most. From what we know of Equestrian magic, it sounds like Zecora might be involved here. Not that Last Crusade wouldn't have been a great way to close their arc, this could neatly tie everything up. I guess the real burning question is, will adult Scootaloo fly?

18. Loganberry

I also haven't seen any of these, so here are my quick thoughts based on the synopses:

19: Not much to go on here. It would be nice if the Sparity thing could finally be resolved one way or the other, though it's never been a subject I've had strong feelings about.

20: This one could be fun. I'm guessing it's not going to be another StarTrix episode, so I really don't have a clue who Starlight might end up hiring. Maybe Spike could do it if Rarity does tell him where to get off in 19. :p

21: I don't mind too much about Daring Do, but I am excited for (potentially) finally getting another FS/RD episode. I don't think we've really had one since "Flutter Brutter" in S6, and another is long overdue. Would be best of all if they ended up on adventure together, but I don't really expect that.

22: Like many others, I'm really intrigued by this one. Age magic has been canon for a long time, and we've seen Starlight do it more recently, so no problems there. Like @Candy Yunagi I think the question of Scootaloo flying may well be answered here, at least as far as adult Scoot is concerned. I have my own preference on that, but I'll wait and see how it goes.

19. Loganberry

Finale trailer out! This is on the official MLP YouTube channel, so it's definitely legit. It contains spoilers, so watch at your own risk!

Please be extra extra careful with your spoiler tags when discussing this one. Thanks! :)