1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Season 6/7/8/9 news and spoilers discussion

Discussion in 'General My Little Pony Discussion' started by Loganberry, 6 December 2015.

1. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

I've now seen enough spoiler-free comments on EQD about the Jim Miller thing to no longer be in any way worried about the ending. Overall reactions seem positive, and I get the impression the kind of people who got mad are the same kind of people who got mad about things they didn't like previously and have that "it didn't go exactly the way I expected and if you disagree then you must be one of those sheep who laps up anything they spoonfeed you" mindset. It seems some of them invaded the thread and were swiftly deleted. Regarding the one purported leaked thing I saw a comment about a while back, it occurs to me that people could equally be just as mad that the thing didn't happen as if it did, so it proves nothing c:

Blissful690 likes this.
  2. Bridle Timeout

Bridle Timeout I Love Twilight Sparkle

3. rdlover777

rdlover777 Artist

4. Eunos the Fool

Eunos the Fool Proud Hater of Sparity

Well.. I've watched them all now.

Don't worry I wont spoil anything.

I will say though The last few episodes have been really enjoyable.

and I will still catch them live.

5. rdlover777

rdlover777 Artist

I've doing the same

6. Recurrent Trotting

I've also watched them :3

spoiler alert, they remain:

7. CuldeeFell

CuldeeFell Ponies Rock

Wait, they get put into stasis booths until the heat death of the universe?! How could you unleash such a big spoiler on us without warning?

In all seriousness I've not seen the remaining episodes yet, but the temptation to watch the whole lot is getting increasingly strong. I think I'll stick to one a week for the moment but it's a funny feeling that the finale is sitting there waiting for me any time I want it...

rdlover777 likes this.
  8. Danishbrony2011

Danishbrony2011 Honorary Pony

9. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Big Jim Miller's done a little Q&A on Twitter today. A couple of answers that caught my eye. First, a question asking where all the other zebras were:

And then a question about why Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon dropped off the face of the planet after "Crusaders of the Lost Mark".

To my mind, neither of these reflect all that well on the Hasbro executives!