1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Season 9, Episode 9 - Sweet and Smoky

Discussion in 'Episode Discussion' started by Loganberry, 16 May 2019 at 5:27pm.

1. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

[​IMG]
    That cute lizard by Katakiuchi4U
    (cc by-nc-nd 3.0)
    Air Date: 16th May 2019 (Italy) / 25th May 2019 (Discovery Family)

Written by: Kim Beyer-Johnson

Synopsis: "Smolder brings Spike and Fluttershy to cheer up her brother, they discover a far more serious problem: the dragon eggs aren't hatching."

Another early-airing episode in Italy, so here's an early discussion thread for it! This is an episode I'm looking forward to, partly (of course!) because of the Fluttershy angle, especially that she's interacting with Spike. I really enjoyed their dialogue in "Sparkle's Seven". However, the identity of the episode writer does give me pause -- it's the same writer who produced "Non-Compete Clause" last year. Of course, one dud doesn't mean they'll all be duds, so maybe this ep will be a lot better. I really hope so, as the synopsis does look interesting.

Discussion time! :)

Please remember to use spoiler tags as appropriate until 24 hours after this episode has aired on Discovery Family. Thanks! :)

2. Danishbrony2011

Danishbrony2011 Honorary Pony

Long time no see
    Ember.