1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Seasonal RP

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Blaze_Midnight, 11 December 2014.

1. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

Plan is to have this going throughout the year. Changing seasons as the year does, and possibly going through the holidays (Hearths Warming, New Years, Hearts and Hooves, Nightmare Night ect)

Cascade awoke and lit the torch beside her bed. She got up and walked to the window of her and Midnights cloud home. With the torches gentle glow behind her, she opened the curtains, dazzled a little by the bright outside, she blinked a couple of times and with sleepy eyes looked around at the world outside. Snow gently fell by the window causing Cascade to double take. Waiting a moment to see if what she was seeing was actually what she saw, or if it was the result of just being tired, the constant falling flakes confused her a little.

Wait... I thought there was supposed to be no snow till nearer Hearths Warming.

However much she wanted to stand by the window staring and watching the snow as it gently fell, she felt like she had to have a chat with a certain someone who was currently having breakfast.

"No wonder you look so tired."

Cascade walked into the room just as Midnight awoke from dozing.

"Sorry what?"

"Midnight, I just looked out the window and.... why... how did you manage to get permission to make it snow over night."

"Yea, erm... I managed to have a chat with the leader of the weather team and they agreed to let it go. They even helped, but it wasn't an easy job in the dark."

"That answers the how, but not the why"

"Well.. It's more of that I remember how bad it was last year with the rain, and thought it would make a pleasant change."

"When did you get started on that then?"

"Just after you went to bed, I kinda snuck out and I think we spent a good 6 hours setting everything up so it wasn't going to be a blizzard and it would just fall and settle without causing too many problems come morning."

"I'm sure the ponies will have interesting reactions. WAIT!!!... what about the fillies and colts, they need to go to school."

"Don't worry, we've planned it out so there will be no disruptions to that, and I kinda had a chat with the teacher of a couple of schools about things, and they said they would pass it on to other areas so things can be sorted."

"You're sure?"

"Yep all is well. Feel free to go out and enjoy the day. I'm possibly gonna go to bed and get a bit of sleep."

"*Sigh* Ok. Well I hope you get a decent sleep. I shall see you later."

Midnight took a sip of his coffee and Cascade went to prepare herself for the day ahead.

Let's see what today has instore.

#1 Blaze_Midnight, 11 December 2014
    Last edited: 11 December 2014
  2. Blaze_Midnight

Looking back.

Many things have happened to the Ponies of the RP Universe (need better name.. but it'll do for now) in the last 9 months. Some ponies have opened new shops, others have been traveling to various places. Manehatten was a popular destination. The bright lights and sounds from the big city amazed many a country pony.

Seasons came and went. Winter had it's ups and downs till the inevitable Winter Wrap-Up saw the coming back of Spring. Many hibernating animals found their way back to the surface and basked in the warmth of the new season. Many new animal families started to appear, and a few of the resident ponies of Ponyville had new additions to their families also. Summer eventually made itself known and the resident dragons were not going to complain. Many hours were spent lying in the summer sun and enjoying the warmth it brought. Then, fully charged and ready for anything. Water fights, lake swimming, lake diving, and much more were on the cards. Chaos ensued and many trees needed some help after things got a little too heated.

It is now Autumn. Leaves on the trees are changing to brown, and some are falling off because of the gentle breezes. It isn't quite time for animals to all out prep for the coming Winter, but planning is underway for the harvest that is to happen in the next month or so.

Many other things have happened in the last few months but that will be left for the Ponies to tell when they are ready.

3. Sir Dave of Dave

Sir Dave of Dave I'm not Dave!

This looks to me like it's set to just be the casual daily lives of the various OC's with no story linking anything together. A soap opera maybe? I'll try it for this post and see what happens. To stop things getting too confusing I'll put the location in bold above each scene

Ani's House
    Simon opened his big black eyes and let out a big yawn accompanying it with a stretch. The sun was already high in the sky and Ani hadn't bothered waking him up for his morning drink."Whiskey," he said as he searched the room, hoping to find some within his short reach."Whiskey!" he said once again, louder this time. No answer. Simon was starting to get mad, where was she? Why hadn't she provided him with booze? "WHISKEY!!" he roared, hoping that maybe a neighbour, or passer by might hear it and bring him some booze. Still no one answered, so he grumbled to himself and went back to sleep, he'll be having stern words with Ani when she gets back

Under the Gazebo
    Vanth's blood raced through his body, Ani would be arriving soon. he had everything set for the perfect date. Wait, was this a date? he didn't know, he'd never had one before, nor had he ever expected to have one. He just simply asked Ani to join him for a picnic, not fully sure what to do if she accepted. Luckily the library stocked a book about picnics so he was safe. He had laid down a nice blue tartan blanket like it said, he had a white wicker basket (with a blue and white checker pattern interior) that was recommended to him by a nice young mare at the market. He had cucumber sandwiches, fancy crisps, Colta Cola, but more importantly, he had liquorice. He would have brought flowers, but she's a herbalist, and is very picky about her plants, so he was scared to buy any in case she didn't like them.
    His tail twitched, and his feathers stood on end as Ani appeared before him. Things were about to get interesting, and maybe, just maybe, he'll be able to break out of that writer's block that has been pestering him for so long.

Shyss' House
    Quiet. Things were quiet. Too quiet. Topaz was starting to worry, Shyss has usually set herself on fire and broke a vase or two by now. Cally hasn't screamed yet either. Things were starting to get very weird before Cally's scream finally pierced the creepy silence. Topaz jumped. Finally normalcy would resume. He quickly prepares some teacakes, poured a glass of milk and carried them upstairs to Cally's room where he could comfort her. The red mare took the glass and downed the milk in a heartbeat, "Can you get me another please?" she asked, weakly, while holding the empty glass out to him.
    Topaz nodded, took the glass and left the room. Before he could go downstairs he made a quick check on his mother. Shyss lay still in her bed Why isn't her horn glowing? he thought. He walked closer to see if she was okay: her colour was off. He pressed one of his small clawed hands to her forehead, she had a fever, his mother was ill. Now what should I do?

The Pub
    "Now what should I Dave?" Dave asked himself, every single business in Ponyville had rejected his job application. He sat back and sipped his Colta Cola, it was too early for anything else, and listened to Sapphire Shores on the jukebox. It really wasn't his kind of thing, but he had little choice, the mare that came before him put three bits into the machine, that's twelve songs, this was only the third.The previous two songs were equally to his distaste. That mare had a horrible music taste, but she was attractive, and alone. It's worth a shot.
    Dave got up and approached the mare, "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

Not fully sure what you think of this, but it'll give characters their alone time and even give them time with their friends, and with others. Feel free to have one of your mare play the mare getting flirted with, I left out a description for that reason.

Blaze_Midnight likes this.
  4. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet wakes on a pleasant pre-summmer day. during his usual morning rituals he remissness about the previous year of teaching at the Canterlot School of Mechanics and Engineering or CSME, those who shone with real metal warping potential and even got their cutie marks and those who could barely machine a screw without giving up or breaking something. But the summer was fast approaching and the Canterlot Military had contracted him to produce armor and weapons during the summer so he needed to buy some premium metal from his brother in the industrial sector of Canterlot and prep the furnace with dragon-fire stones to ensure the furnace stays hot.

5. Blaze_Midnight

What's happened since my last post

10 months had passed and many things had happened in that time.Towards the end of Autumn, as the weather began to grow colder and the last leaves had fallen, Cascade and Midnight had decided to travel to old locations. Ones that they used to shelter in on their travels and seeing what had become of some of the older towns and villages they had travelled through in their youth.

One such location had lead them to an rundown home of an elderly mare. Though her name was never given, as she deemed it unimportant and forgettable, she approved of being known only as Mire. While it was obviously not her birth given name, she felt it suited her. She had learnt many things in her younger years, and now she used the things she had 'picked up' to help those that were lost. Confused. or in some cases she felt like things needed to be said. After giving some shelter to Cascade and Midnight during a rather harsh storm, she had a couple of things to leave them with.

1. There was soon to be a new companion on their journey. One that would need help when the time came but would bring happiness and joy in the meantime.
    2. Something from a union would lead to joy, excitement, confusion, and pain. Burnt fur will be a result.... and after that. You will one day see.

The wise mares words had confused them both. The second one had caused them both to worry. What could she have meant by what she said. What strange things lie in wait for them in their future.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of months later and the 1st 'prophecy' had come true. Their travels had them come across a young wolf cub who had become lost from his pack. Cascade and Midnight tried what they could to get info on what species and where he could have come from. A local ranger in the forest close to where the cub was found only knew the species as Bright Light, due to the adults having various markings that glowed either bright yellow or blue. The type and location of the markings showed where the individual was in the packs ranking. It was because of this that Cascade had gone with the name Blight for the cub.

Spending 2 weeks with Blight and not finding where the pack had gone left Cascade a little low. She had looked after him and was really hoping to help him find his family. Deciding to call it quits for now. They decided that the best option was to head home and on the way leave posters at various villages, towns and noteworthy locations in hopes to get some info.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the months progressed Cascade and Midnight had grown more attached to little Blight. He was happy, mischievous, and a right pain in the rump but was loved because of it.

It was now the middle of summer, the heat was having it's effect on Blight and he was constantly by the lake, swimming, splashing around, soaking who ever was close by as he shook the water off.

"BLIGHT!!!!!! Come on... I've just dried myself off"

This pesky pup had decided that Spirit needed to be cooled off some more. A chuckle from Cascade nearby caught Blights attention as he ran over and nuzzled his way under one of her wings.

She lifted it up to see him looking at her with his goofy grin.

"I bet you're happy with what you did aren't you?"

A happy bark waas the only confirmation needed as he bounded his way out again and launched himself back into the water.

Well... that took longer to do than I wanted... Way too many ideas and in all honesty this came out pretty meh.. It'll do though..

6. Privet

Privet Pony

Before the, shall we say, quest some tools and equipment are required such as heat proof hoof gloves to handle the stones as well as a special heat resistant case to said stones. possibly a cloaking spell or disguise to avoid becoming pony toast in dragon country and finally, all the usual amenities typical of a long and arduous journey into the semi-unknown.

The armor and weapons were not badly needed thanks to the mane 6 so Privet decided to take the scenic route to his brothers shop past the lake to observe the wildlife and enjoy the sunshine.

when he reached the lake he saw something he was sure he never saw before in the park; a dragon, baby wolf a pony also relaxing at the lake. Considering he was headed to dragon country, acquainting a dragon should provide an invaluable insight into the world of the dragons so Privet walked over to investigate the unusual trio.

tried to include all your characters though i admit i have forgotten the appearance of some. Cascade: dragon, Blight: puppy, Midnight: pony

7. Sir Dave of Dave

Sir Dave of Dave I'm not Dave!

Shyss' House
    Shyss fell out of the Rift, back into Mundus. What had just happened? She thought as she looked around the room. Topaz was off playing with Mercury, while Cally was sleeping on the sofa, her face in an open book. She smiled, it was a cute sight, but with her being asleep like that she couldn't have pulled her out of the Rift. Or could she? Shyss' smile faded, was Cally somehow (unconsciously?) blocking her access to the Rift? She had known something was wrong for awhile, Sanctuary was getting harder and harder for her to access, but she had never before been pulled from the Rift like that.
    Shyss frowned as she picked up her journal to add her latest entry, she had been trying for about a year and a half to help Cally, but she didn't seem to be making progress. Shyss looked up at Cally, she was going to have to trigger another episode, and she wasn't looking forward to it.

Ani's House

Ani popped open a bottle of Colta Cola and leaned up against Simon while she drank. Simon looked down on her and scowled, "ya gon' share?" he asked.
    Ani looked up at him "This ain't alcoholic"
    "Bahh" He scoffed, rolling his eyes "Well can I 'ave somethin' with a bit o' kick?"
    "No!" Ani barked, "I can't have you drunk when the inspector arrives!"
    "Bahh!" scoffed Simon, once again.
    Ani sighed, she couldn't believe that the new neighbours had reported Simon to the authorities. He hadn't done anything wrong, but now they're sending a pair of inspectors to make she he's safe to keep, and doesn't go against any of their regulations. Ani had already shown them her Mandrake License, she knew he was legal, but his size, intelligence and bad manners may be enough to convince the inspector otherwise. She needed to calm down, but she was scared she might lose Simon, if he goes, she'd be very lonely, she spends a lot of time alone when she works, but he is always there for her.

I'll add scenes for Dave, Femata and Cloud a bit later

8. Blaze_Midnight

"HEY BLIGHT"

Midnight called out to the pup who was currently paddling his way over to a couple of ducks. He turned slightly to where he heard the voice, only to see Midnight overing in the air just above Cascade. He had a large new ball in his hooves and was passing it back and forth between them.

"I think you have his attention.... and Spirits aswell"

Spirit was looking up towards Midnight aswell... regardless of how many times she had been told to act her age. She just enjoyed playing and having some fun, whether it was with Blight or with the few other ponies she went to school with.

Blight began to paddle his way back to shore as he watched the ball sparkle in the light. He was a few inches awaay from land as Midnight dropped and then kicked the ball into the lake. It landed and proceeded to bob on top. It didn't take long for Blight to chase it and of course, Spirit couldn't resist and wasn't gonna let Blight have all the fun. She dove into the water and they ended up racing each other to the prize.

Ok... my head is really not happy with me thinking up things that make sense... I'm kinda struggling with this, and I wish the ideas would just sort themselves out and actually be a bit more straight forward... instead of having 9 different ideas that each have one of 3 different options..

This one is the only one that actually made some sense... and wasn't overly complicated..... also ducks

Sir Dave of Dave likes this.
  9. Privet

Privet Pony

"Excuse me, madam (Cascade) , lovely day we are having no? might I have a word?" Considering he new almost nothing about dragons, Privet was sure to be cautious about his approach. From what he could see though the group seemed to be friendly, enjoying the summer heat as much as everyone else.
    I wanted to say more there but after putting myself in Privets hooves, there is really nothing more I can think to do/ say, aside from evaluating the situation.

10. Blaze_Midnight

Cascade was watching from the sidelines as the race continued. It was pretty obvious that Spirit wanted the race to be fair... but she hadn't taken into account that hooves were slightly worse than paws when it came to swimming so she took to using her wings to slightly improve her speed... She wanted to make Blight feel challenged so a little 'cheating' couldn't hurt... she was still swimming... and her wings weren't too good for flight when they were soaking wet.

Midnight walked around the edge of the lake, watching things unfold. Cascade continued to watch when she heard someone trot near her.

"Excuse me, madame. Lovely day we are having, no? Might I have a word?"

Cascade turned her head to see a young stallion trying to get her attention.

"Yes it is a nice day.. Seems that it's not just us who are enjoying it though."

Cascade pointed a claw in the direction of a couple of families as they made their way to the lake side.

"What would you like to ask? I'm sure that mentioning the weather wasn't the only thing you wished to talk about."

Nearly forgot about the thread that was made for most of the OOC stuff... also
    @Sir Dave of Dave it would seem that Heartless never did make their post. http://ukofequestria.co.uk/threads/seasonal-rp-ooc.16694/

11. Privet

Privet Pony

I was just wondering if you are a native to dragon country, apologies, I do not know the official name of said territory. You see I am headed on a trip to collect some dragon-fire stones for my furnace and would be elated if you could educate me on the do's and don't s of your home land if you will. Wouldn't want to offend your people. Privet looks over to the wolf cub and jet black pony. Ive never seen a group like yours. you must get up to a lot of interesting mishaps and adventures.

12. Blaze_Midnight

As Cascade looked towards Privet, she tilted her head and thought for a moment.

"Ok. That's a surprising set of questions and request, erm... hmmm.."

It had been a while since she had dealt with what the ponies had named the Dragon Lands, and it waasn't a place that she had called home either.

"I guess the best info I can give has to be. My mother was born in the Dragon Lands. She was raised there and grew up there. But over time she had left, as most dragons do, to what I've seen called the 'undiscovered west'. There's a mountain range there that she had created her new home.

I guess to save on more of the un-needed details. Eventually she had a hatchling and ended up raising a young colt till his mother or father returned or until he was old enough to go and search for them himself....

Anyway... I've never actually been to the Dragon Lands.. I suppose I should do at some point, but I guess I'd rather not end up with arguements about why I'm unable too hear the call of the Dragon Lord like other dragons can..."

Cascade thought for a moment about who could possibly help with the info side of things... The name of the pony was on the tip of her tongue.. A squeek and a splash from by the lake caused Cas to look in the direction just as an autumnal coloured creature flew out of the water with the ball held in its claws. Blight looked up while still paddling away in the water and gave a whimper.

Hey... that's my ball..

"Hey Fallen.. Give the ball back to Blight."

A very familiar voice called out and Fallen had frozen in place with a magic aura around him. The ball dropped back into the water and landed half way between Blight and Spirit... The race was back on with both the pup and young mare swimming their way to the prize. Fallen however was let loose and quickly landed on Midnights back as he made his way over to his 'loving' sister.

'Hi Moonlight. It's been a while"

Cascade looked back towards Privet...

"I think I remember who would be the best pony to ask about the Dragon Lands or atleast the surrounding areas and what they could hold that you may need."

13. Privet

Privet Pony

"I can appreciate your story and understand why you do not wish to go there. It will be more dangerous going alone but that is why I have protective equipment. Should you change your mind, however, I shall be in the industrial sector of town with my brother (renaming to Stali, Russian for steel) ". As Cascade seemed to be remembering whom could help, a splash emanated from the lake as an entity flew out of the water and ended up on Midnight's back. After being distracted by the commotion Privet regained Cascades attention and pushed for the name of this mystery somepony "So, whom is this who may know something about the Dragon Lands? do they live here?"

14. Blaze_Midnight

"The pony I'm thinking of is that unicorn mare over there. Her name is Moonlight Shadow and she's Midnight's sister. Interms of knowledge on the Dragon Lands, or at the very least, the areas around it. She makes trips there every few weeks and is known by a few of the dragons who live there as the 'babysitter'."

Cascade looked towards Fallen, who was still perched on Midnights back.

"The little dragon who's resting on Midnight is Fallen. He's kinda Moonlights adopted son I guess. She's raised him for the last couple of years as her own after his egg was abandoned.. not all dragoness' are that caring about their eggs or hatchlings sadly."

Moonlight waved towards Cascade as she continued to chat with 'big bro'

"She's probably the best pony to ask about what you need. If you like, I'll come along with you if it makes things easier."

Some splashing from the lake had caught the attention of some of the other ponies who had come to cool off and relax. Spirit and Blight had gotten to the ball and were splashing each other as they fought to nudge the ball back to land. Neither was willing to give up and of course, the competition was getting some cheers and shouts from the small croud nearby.

15. Privet

Privet Pony

"The stones are the most efficient way to keep my furnace hot, a single stone will stay hot, when active, for months and will emit heat in excess of 1500c which is why you dragons probably consider them precious. having two dragons with me will hopefully project an in image of trust, a pony grouped with a mature dragon. However, I don't want to force you from any commitments you have and I still need to visit my brother for some supplies. You can come with if you wish, I would certainly appreciate the company." *I'm sure the Princess wouldn't appreciate me telling complete strangers what the stones are to be used for.*

16. Blaze_Midnight

"Well, I've promised Midnight that I'll go on a holiday with him very soon.. so in all honesty. Getting to know Moonlight might be the better option. Plus she's more well known than I am when it comes to going through other dragons. She's less likely to draw attention from the majority due to being 'just a pony'. Plus with Fallen by her side, she's less likely to be hindered by older dragons because of him being still very young and Moonlight constantly on guard around him."

Cascade remembered about some warnings she should give incase of Moonlight being needed for help.

"If you do go any try and get some help from Moonlight then take this advice...
    1. Don't ever put Fallen in danger. Holding him as a hostage is a big no... unless you want to physically find various body parts lying in various places...
    and 2. she sometimes likes to be given a treat from new ponies that she might travel with. Nothing big or dramatic, heck even a small gift for Fallen is just as good... just don't make it seem like you are trying to hit on her, the same ending as the 1st bit of advice is gonna happen otherwise."

She regretted remembering what happened to the poor stallion who got a little too 'attached' to Moonlight at a bar they once went to...

"Get your things done with your brother first. Atleast then you'll have a plan sorted for what you want and what you need to do. I'll have a quick chat with Moonlight and see what I can do about getting a positive response to the idea... She's a little crazy anyway so it shouldn't be too tough."

Midnight and Moonlight were still catching up on things that have happened over the last couple of months. Fallen however had decided that watching Spirit and Blight was a far more fun thing to do. He squeeked a few times as he added his own little voice to the cheers from the spectators.

17. Privet

Privet Pony

"Very well then, I shan't be too long" Confident with the plan Privet heads off to his brothers shop in the industrial sector to gather the necessary gear, barely able to contain his excitement about going to foreign lands. muttering to himself he lists the things he will need "heat proof box or bag, possible disguise or invisibility spell though I already know that one, obviously foodstuffs and tents and heat resistant clothing should we encounter lava or the like"

18. Blaze_Midnight

Cascade waved to Privet as he trotted off.

Ok... so I should maybe have a chat with Moonlight about this.. she will want to know what I may have accidentally volunteered her for...

Cascade stood and started to walk to where Midnight and Moonlight were chatting. The cheers and swhistles from around the lake caught her attention a little. She noticed the heads of Blight and Spirit bobbing around as they continued to splash and knock the ball away from each other.

Why is it that when ever these two get together some sort of mischief or competition breaks out.

Chuckling to herself as she continued to watch as she walked. It didn't take her long to get besides Midnight.

"Hi Cas!"

Moonlight was as happy as usual to see Cascade.

"Hi Moonlight. How have things been?"

"Pretty great as usual... Fallen's kinda finding his fire now which is good. I'm getting things sorted interms of an actual house near the crossing to the Dragon Lands also."

"Wow. That's fantastic... And Fallen."

Fallen was still watching the competition and hearing Cascade's voice caused him to turn his head and listen to what she had to say.

"Well done with finding your fire. I'm sure you'll become a master of it in time, just like with your flying"

Fallen gave a happy squeek and spat out a small fireball that quickly disappeared. He couldn't help but show off what he could do, and the gasp from Cascade in response to his fire brought a smile to his face.

"He's doing really well.."

"Yep. He practices everyday cause he's trying to compete with you."

"I'm sure he'll beat me one day soon if he continues like this."

Cascade gave a mock nervous laugh.

"Listen Moonlight... I may need a favour.. or atleast know someone who would like a favour."

"Erm... should I be worried... and will this end up like that time in Manehatten... or Trottingham.. or.."

"It won't end like that.. A young stallion is wanting to go hunting for Dragon-Fire stones..."

"Okok... so he wants to go the the Dragon Lands"

"Yes"

"Purpose is for...?"

"He said something about powering a furnace"

"Ok... so not for hatching dragon eggs or burning things to the ground....hmmm... I guess the question is.... atm.. how flammable is he??"

"He's getting some fire proof stuff"

"I'll leave you girls to chat"

Midnight decided that the chat was getting heated... he decided that seeing what was happening with Blight and Spirit would be the best idea. It'd been quite a while since the competition started.. He was getting a little worried that both were getting tired. Fallen was probably going to be useful.

19. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet was nearing the magic dome shield that kept the industrial fumes from contaminating the city and directed to the fume cylinders to be transported wherever, not my business to know. At the guards post he noticed there was an unfamiliar face, a new guy, this should be interesting.

Guard: hold it there, let me see some ID.

Privet: I'm a lecturer at CSME, my brother works here.

Guard: on moment, I let me call him.

Privet took the time to watch the various machinery at work. its amazing that some of these were built by the students he taught, the more talented ones that is .

Gaurd: Ok go ahead, sorry about the inconvenience.

Privet watched as the guard did something in his booth and an upside down U formed in the shield wall. after a few minutes of walking Privet arrived at his brothers shop, a metal processing/ smelting plant. the heat was rather intense but H+/S ensured it was not life threatening to passers by. Heading up the stairs to the head office he found Stali, a grey unicorn with black and green hair and a bucket of molten metal as a cutie mark, working on some paper work.

Stali: Hey bro what brings you here?

I shall put this encounter with Stali in two parts, give you a chance to do stuff

20. Blaze_Midnight

Cascade and Moonlight continued to talk. Meanwhile Midnight continued to watch as the splashing became less frequent.

"Fallen."

The little dragon squeeked as Midnight turned his head to look at him.

"Do me a favour and take the ball out of the water please."

Fallen squeeked and took the the sky. He flew around a little before diving in and grabbing the ball. He lifted it out of the water just as Midnight dove in and made his way over to Blight and Spirit.

"Ok you two. You're starting to get tired and Spirit. It's kinda noticeable that you are struggling a little more than Blight. Blight please swim back to shore for me and Spirit. I don't want you to hurt yourself. So I'll give you a helping hoof. Lie on my back if you have to."