1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Seasonal RP

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Blaze_Midnight, 11 December 2014.

1. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet: Celestia herself has commissioned me to design and build both armor and weapons for her army during the summer. I need Dragon-fire stones to fuel my furnace so im headed to to the Dragon-lands. I will need a heat retardant box or something of similar nature and heat retardant clothes. I have an invisibility spell and have acquired the company of a mare called Moonlight Shadow whom travels to the Dragon-lands every so often to promote an aura of trust.

Stali: That sounds rather dangerous but I have exactly what you need.

Stali opens his personal supply cupboard and retrieves a metal box lined with special heat retardant fabric and a flame retardant suit, neatly folded in a bag. as he walks back to Privet he came upon an exiting idea.

Stali: Would you mind if I went with you? having a supply of those stones will really help the smelting process here and meeting native dragons is an amazing thought.

Privet: aren't you needed here to oversee operations?

Stali: i can just count it as a small holiday. The summer has started after all. I have a second in command, so to speak, so i can take the time off.

Privet: Sounds like a plan, the group through which i met the Moonlight Shadow from is a tad strange but very friendly.

The brothers iron out some final details and head back to Moonlight in the park

2. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

Midnight and Spirit made the swim back to land. Spirit walked a little further away from the waters edge on her shaky legs as Blight continued to shake himself dry.

Darn water.. atleast it was fun till the dragon took my ball..

Blight then realised as he stopped shaking. He looked towards where Spirit was steadily making her way to the grass, just as she was about to fall.

SPIRIT!!

He then bound his way to her side and tried his best to hold her up by placing his body under her chest. Midnight appeared shortly after, using his foreleg to help ease her to the ground. A couple of towels made their way to them, one was placed under Spirit while the other wrapped around her.

"It's ok Spirit. We have you. Well done Blight, just lie her down gently on the floor"

Lowering her down, Blight carefully pulled himself out as Spirit got closer to the ground.

"Midnight, is she alright?"

Cascade and Moonlight had come over to help. Moonlight used her magic to help lower Spirit the rest of the way and keep the towel flat on the ground , as Cascade lay her clawed foot onto the other and began to rub Spirit dry.

"She'll be fine. I think she just overdid the swim. Heck you know what it's like to swim with hooves... we aren't as strong swimmers as dragons or wolves."

Blight looked at Spirit with a worried expression clearly on his face. He moved forward a little just to stand by her and make sure she was ok.

Please be ok Spirit... please..

3. Privet

Privet Pony

(EDITED TO FIX TIME ERROR)

On the way back the brothers decided to cut through an alleyway to save some time. Halfway through they were hauled by a familiar face. Another lecturer from the CSME, Torx, stepped out of the shadows to confront them.

Torx: YOU! hold it there! how did you get that contract from Celestia?

Privet: Trox? what are you doing here? how did you know about the contract?

Torx: Never you mind that, just hand over the document and you wont get hurt.

Stali grabs Privet and blasts heat with his horn in Torx's face distracting him long enough for Stali and Privet to run past and out of his line of sight.

A few blocks later they stop to catch their breath.

Stali: What was that!?

Privet: That was Torx, a fellow lecturer specializing in Health and safety at CSME. it seemed like he wanted a private contract I was trusted with, I shall explain to you later. We should take an indirect route to the park should he try to follow us.

#23 Privet, 4 September 2016
    Last edited: 5 September 2016
  4. Blaze_Midnight

Cascade watched as some ponies had come close by. A little filly came up to her, a worried expression on her face.

"Miss Cas.... erm.. is Spirit going to be ok?"

A smile came across Cascades face. It was hard to believe that it was only a few years ago that Spirit was afraid of everypony and chose to stay awaay from most activities. Now There was a large group of ponies gathered around. All looking concerned about her, all of them friends that she had made.

"She'll be fine everypony. She's just overdone it with the swimming and splashing around and she's tired herself out. Don't worry, just enjoy the rest of the day. Spirit will feeling much better after a rest"

Blight barked then bounded off towards town.

"Blight.. Where are you going?"

Midnight was tempted to go after him, but decided against that idea and waited to see what he would do. Blight had an idea, he wanted to help his best friend and he waas going to do what he could to help her feel better.

The ponies that had gathered around took Cascades word and went back to enjoying the good weather. It wasn't much after midday, so there was plenty of time for more fun and games.

Fallen had dropped the ball and was currently stalking after butterflies as they fluttered past and landed on some of the nearby flowers. Moonlight left Cascade and Midnight to look after Spirit while she watched her little dragon friend pounce and chase after the brightly coloured insects.

#24 Blaze_Midnight, 4 September 2016
    Last edited: 5 September 2016
  5. Privet

Privet Pony

nearing the park Privet contemplated contacting the royal guards about the incident

Privet: If Torx is serious about causing bodily harm to get this contract, I should probably report him to Celestia's guards.

Stali: Nah, its just one pony and we were able to get away from a tight situation causing no real harm. Let him try, its not like he has an army actively hunting us. plus if he somehow finds us at the park with your friends, i would pay to see him fight the lot of us.

Privet: Hah, sounds like sound logic to me though to be on the safe side allow me to retrieve something from my home, a last resort should he try anything stupid.

Stali: how long are your friends willing to wait? wouldn't want to keep them.

Privet: we had best hurry then, I live a few miles away from the park.

#25 Privet, 4 September 2016
    Last edited: 6 September 2016
  6. Blaze_Midnight

Blight continued his run. He knew where he was going, and had a goal in mind. But even with his mind on a certain prize Cascade had helped him to get for Spirit's last birthday, he couldn't resist having a stroke from some of the ponies he past on the way.

He made it to Spirit's home and made his way into the back yard. Thankfully her bedroom window was open as always. It was there for him to use when he paid a visit or if he needed to get something. Diving through and landing on the bedroom floor. He walked over to her bed and found Little Blight tucked under her covers. Carefully picking the little cub up in his mouth he quickly dived out of the window and quickly made his way back to the lake. This time however, no matter how many ponies he past, he refused to stop for even a moment. His final goal in sight, a stroke or rub was not on his mind. He did make a mental note to return and pick up the offers he had been given after he knew that Spirit was good and well.

7. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet and Stali arrive at Privets home. Stali was very curious as to what this mystery item was.

Entering the main hall Privet tells Stali he won't be long and heads to his room.

Stali had been in Privets home before but not often so could not help but to look around. The first things to catch his eye was the various weapons mounted on the walls, they appeared to be Privets finest works.

A few minutes later Privet re appeared putting something in his satchel.

Privet: Ok lets go

Stali: whats this secret weapon or whatever of yours?

Privet: should Torx attempt anything, you shall see

Concluding their business at Privets house, the brothers made their way to the park in hope of beginning their quest for the Dragon-Fire stones. What they did not know was that they were being followed by Torx.

Torx to himself whilst lurking in the shadows: of course they would head to Privets place, now I just follow till my second chance appears.

8. Blaze_Midnight

Blight continued his run. Surprising himself with how he was ignoring the smells of food and other things that were assailing his sense of smell. He saw the lake sparkling in the distance as he got closer and closer. Seeing a small lick of flame flash in the sky. He picked up the pace, worried about what that could mean.

"Go on Fallen. You can do it"

Moonlight watched the little dragon as he flew through the sky trying to improve on his fire breathing. He could sustain a flame better than before, that was obvious. But he still struggled to start the flame. Still, for a young dragon he was doing very well. Cascade was impressed as she watched while curled up around Spirit.

9. Privet

Privet Pony

The brothers finally reached the park entrance, seeing some fire shoot into the sky they wondered what was going on. Entering the park Privet made his way to Cascade.

Privet: Hello again Mrs cascade, I have acquired what I need for the trip as well as some extra company: my brother Stali, I shall allow him to introduce himself.

Stali: So this is your new found friend? Nice too meet you. As you know, Im Stali, You may also already know I work at the Industrial area of the city. I thought my knowledge in first aid and extreme temperatures would come in handy

Torx was still lurking in the shadows, getting an idea of what he was dealing with

Torx: Ok some dragons a wolf and some ponys. This will need to be a smash and grab or just continue to wait for when they are in a less populated area. No, actually I'll just use a levitation spell to float the contract out of his bag.

10. Blaze_Midnight

Blight continued his run. He was so close by and noticed that where he last saw Spirit, Cascade was now lying there with her wing lying flat.

*Pant* Seems mummy Cas is keeping her safe... *pant*
    Who are those other ponies??

"Hi Privet, hello Stali. Moonlight might be the best pony to talk to. She's just over there helping Fallen with his training."

Moonlight had Fallen attacking her with fireballs. She took the chance to get Fallen used to trying to hit a moving target. Unfortunately for him, Moonlight loved to keep herself moving and dodging things, so the odd fireball hitting her was very rare.

"Come on Fallen, you can do it."

Blight was a very short distance away now. He'd completed his task and although he was pretty tired from the swim earlier. He'd used what strength he had left to bring Little Blight to Spirit.

He calmed down his run and went into a quick trot for the last couple of metres.

"Blight. We wondered where you'd ran off to."

Cascade lifted her wing revealing Spirit beneath then Blight jumpd up on her Cascade's leg as he made his way to Spirits side. He carefully dropped Little Blight beside her and then lay down himself. Seems Cascade had a couple of tired little hatchlings to look after for a while.

"Well done Blight."

11. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet: Ah sorry.

He then shoots a harmless light beam to get Moonlights attention raising his voice enough to be heard but not so as to be disruptive.

Privet: I have returned with my gear and another journey partner.

Suddenly his satchel opens with a green aura and watches, horrified, as his private contract levitates out.

Privet: Hey! who is doing that.

He grabs the Document with his own magic causing a tug of war to ensue whilst trying to see where the source is coming from, undoubtedly Torx, hiding somewhere.

12. Blaze_Midnight

A flash of light caught Moonlight's attention.

"One minute..."

She dodged another fireball.

"Ok Fallen, that's enough. We'll play more later"

A happy squeek from the little dragon as he 'accidentally' let loose one more ball. It caught Moonlight off guard as it hit the grass beside her.

"FALLEN!!!.. You cheeky ball of scales....."

A shout from a pony nearby caught her attention. She watched as the unicorn used his magic on the paper coming from his saddlebag and proceeded to seemingly pull it back. Something caught Fallens attention as he noticed a unicorn in the distance with her horn glowing green, similar to the green tint around the paper. He let loose a fireball in her direction in an attempt to distract and disengage what he thought was happening.

13. Privet

Privet Pony

A fireball shot over Privet landing next to a unicorn mare.... whom he recognized as Torx.

Privet: Torx! get over here. he yelled whilst re securing the document in his saddlebag and chased after her.

Torx realized she was compromised and fled at alarming speed thinking to herself, sh*t the dragon saw me. This is gonna require help if im going to get that damn contract.

Privet decided to let her go, thinking there was no real harm in what she was doing.

Torx, now a safe distance from the park, had time to think of whom might be able to aid the theft. Perhaps her pegasus friend Sky Fire, she was always a very fast flyer.
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Now that the commotion was over Privet turned to Fallen.

Privet: Thanks for that, cannot let this document out of my sight. That was Torx, a fellow lecturer at CSME, specializing in H+S. I have no idea why she wants it.

14. Blaze_Midnight

Fallen looked towards Privet and hearing the praise he gave a friendly squeek.

"So you must be the pair of ponies Cascade was talking about that needed help getting to the Dragon Lands."

Moonlight walked up beside Privet.

"Oh and the little dragon that helped you out. His name is Fallen, and he appreciates the thank you."

Moonlight gave a smile and Fallen gave a happy squeek as he landed on her head.

Cascade and Midnight watched as the event unfolded. Both Spirit Blight and Little Blight were cuddled up together under Cascade's wing and using her tail as a suprisingly comfortable scaly pillow.

15. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet: Yes, thats right. If you didn't already know, I'm privet and this is My brother Stali.

I have all the necessary gear for the trip, so wherever you are ready to go.

Oh, that Mare you saw was Torx, a H+S lecturer at the CSME, she may continue to attempt to steal this paper but that cannot happen.

16. Blaze_Midnight

Moonlight thought for a moment and then remembered something that Cascade was teaching fallen a few months ago.

"One minute. I have an idea to solve the paper issue thing.."

She made her way over to Cascade who was watching Blight and Spirit as they continued to sleep.

"Cascade. Can I just ask... you remember when you were teaching Fallen how to send out letters using his flames.. Well... how far did you get?"

Cascade thought for a moment... she remembered the lessons were going pretty well.. though she didn't know if Fallen remembered how to send them, or recieve them...

"Don't suppose you have some paper that you wouldn't mind us using.. "

"Sure.. "

Moonlight pulled a sheet are paper out of her saddlebag. She thought for a moment and then decided to draw a quick doodle inside using a slightly burnt stick she carried around incase she was bored.

She held the paper out to Cascade.

"Fallen. Do you remember how to send letters and other things to me?"

The little dragon thought for a moment... he remembered something, though it wasn't a clear memory..

He nodded slightly.

"Try sending me the paper that Moonlight is holding."

Moonlight lifted the paper to just infront of Fallen. He thought for a moment, trying to remember what he had ben shown and tried to do before. With a squeek, he let loose a grenish flame and the paper burnt and disappeared.

"Well done Fallen.. Now let's see where it ends up. It'll take a couple of moments."

17. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet: This should be interesting though if the document is destroyed anyone could claim ownership with no proof of original owner. Also where would you send it? i will need it back eventually?

He watched with tense apprehension

18. Blaze_Midnight

Cascade opened her mouth. A slight breath and a bright green flame appeared with a bit of paper inside. It was a little singed on one corner and the flame had a slight spicy tang to it, but aside from that. There was no problems with it at all... Even the message that Moonlight had had the cartoony face saying.

"Ha.. ha... very mature Moonlight."

Moonlight stuck her tongue out as Cascade quickly tore the message off the paper and burnt it. She turned to Fallen.

"Very nice Fallen. Now let's try to see if you can get the message back."

Cascade lifted the paper higher and then shot out a small green flame that quickly burnt the paper. Looking down at both Blight and Spirit as they still slept. She was happy that they hadn't been disturbed by the talking or noise. Seems that they were out of it for a while longer.

Looking a little uneasy. Fallen gave it a moment and let out a little burp. He squeeked and let loose a shot of green flame. The paper fell to the ground with no extra damage.

"Well done Fallen. Ok.. so time for one more try of both... but 1st"

Cascade turned toward Privet.

"Excuse me Privet. I don't suppose you could pass Moonlight the document..."

She then turned to Moonlight, who had a confused look on her face.

"Moonlight... I don't suppose you could make a duplicate of the letter... just add a few bits to the copy so that it's obviously a fake though..."

"Oooooh.. you want to try a bit more of a practice that has something more to it other than a bit of scrap with a drawing and a funny message.. Yea I can do that."

Fallen squeeked and was a little worried.

"Fallen don't worry. You did a fantastic job with the practice. I bet you'll do even better with this one."

He squeeked again. Hearing Moonlight give him praise alway had a great effect on his mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Midnight, meanwhile had gone off towards town a little. No one would nnotice he had disappeared for a little while. He was only going to get some food, and then pick up some gems for Cascade and Fallen from home. A large piece of tourmaline for Cascade, (Not her favourite of the black gems. But she never complained) and for Fallen, a bit of Moonstone wouldn't hurt. Cascade had always enjoyed a little of that, and hopefully Fallen should have no problems with it either, though Midnight was going to pick up some of the more common gems, just in case the little dragon had an issue with it.

19. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet: Very good! Ok yea make a duplicate of the document. Should you succeed though, where would you send it?

Torx was nearing her friend Sky Fire's house, the place was rather fancy as she had won many a flying and aerial acrobatic events.

Upon entering the house Torx yelled for the Pegasus and was answered by a gritty female voice asking whom it was.

Torx: Its Torx! I need your help with something.

Sky Fire trotted to the hall, slightly bemused that her friend had not knocked first instead of walking straight into the hall.

SF: With what? I have a summer competition to get ready for.

Torx: I need a fast flyer for a job, if your interested.

20. Blaze_Midnight

Moonlight took the original to one side for a few moments and lay a newspaper clipping to the side. After scanning over the page with her magic, she quickly produced a near exact coy of the document. But had changed some of the scentences with pieces from the newspaper article. She then turned back to the group

"Ok. Aside from the feel, layout and a few other basic things that needed to be left.... you could pretty much use this as a duplicate form to trick others with... if it survives the test."

Moonlight used her magic to tie the original with a ribbon she had in her saddlebags. She then passed it back to Privet. The fake, she did the same to. Only instead of passing it to Privet. She used her magic to hold the fake infront of Fallen.

"Thanks alot Moonlight. Ok. Fallen, do your thing and concentrate a little more than last time. Let's see if you can send me this one."

Fallen shook his body, wings and tail and spat out a little bit of flame. He was determined to do Cascade and Moonlight proud. He shot out another green flame that engulfed the fake.

"That looks alot better Fallen."

it would take a few seconds for it to re-appear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Midnight was still at home getting the gems. He then decided that, the chances were. Spirit and Blight would both be pretty hungry once they awoke. Packing the food that Blight had was a challenge. Not exactly the best stuff that a herbivore could touch, but atleast the 'meat' was only made to look, smell and taste like it and Blight never complained... infact he kinda loved it.

"Really don't get what Blight likes about this... but it could smell alot worse... Ok I think that's it"

He did a quick sweep of the house to see if he needed anything else and then darted out.