1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Seasonal RP

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Blaze_Midnight, 11 December 2014.

1. Privet

Privet Pony

Torx: A fellow lecturer at the CSME has been chosen to fulfill a rather lucrative contract by the princess of the sun herself. The contract is to provide new weapons and armor for the Equestrian Military. he will be paid handsomely should he succeed. I need you to help me 'acquire' it. i could distract whilst you collect.

SF: If I get half the reward, sure. where are they? i want to see the targets for myself.

Torx: In the city park, I think they are ready to head to the Dragon Lands.

SF: Ok I'll be back in a few minutes.

SF walked out the door and took off with enough force to produce a small sonic boom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stali was quietly watching with utmost interest: You are a very talented young dragon, this is the first time i have seen this type of magic. I have no doubt the fake will be safely transported.

Privet thought of an idea

Privet: Hang on, if you do successfully transport the fake, I could keep it, you send the real thing to my home and should Torx somehow manage to take the fake from me, she would be stalled until she realized it was a fake.

2. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

Cascade's tail twitched as she felt the message arrive. She opened her mouth and a bright green flame appeared once again. This time, the note had come out completely intact. No burning, charring or anything. Cascade held it up to check it a little better.

"Well done Fallen, you've done it."

A happy chirp and a flip, Fallen was obviously happy with what he had done and Cascade was more than happy to give him praise for it. Moonlight was proud aswell.

"That's close to the plan I think... though I think Cascade has a bit more of a plan for the original."

"Yep. I can hold onto the original and you hold onto the fake. With the fake in your possesion, Torx will attempt to take it, but what she'll get won't be useable for anything other than fueling a fire, creating a nest or maybe folding into a hat... I don't know."

Cascade gave a chuckle, remembering a past trip with Midnight where they ended up on a boat with a pony name Ori Gami, who was very skilled with folding paper in different shapes. The dragon he made was incredibly well detailed and yet looked strangely familiar.

"The original will be safe with either myself or Midnight. Either way, just send a message to me through Fallen and we will send it as soon as you require it."

"I'll make a few more fakes of different styles if you want."

"Actually... That could be useful. It would mean that if Torx got one of them. Then another could be sent to you to hold onto. Heck, if all 3 of you took one, then Torx could get pretty confused."

"But what if Torx appears back here after realising all the documents we have are fakes?"

3. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet: the more fakes the better, ah, so long as we keep track of the original. So are we ready for the Dragon Lands?

Stali: Who will be in the travel party? Moonlight will be the guide so we will rely on her

SF was already overhead looking for individuals that match Torx's description, it wasn't hard to locate the dragon among all the other ponies.

Sky Fire: Ok a full grown dragon plus a young one, a puppy and some ponies. Ya this will require a smash and grab.

Satisfied, she flew back to Torx to devise a plan

4. Blaze_Midnight

Midnight flew his way back to the group and noticed a pegasus flying overhead. They seemed to be looking around and then looking at the group and then flew off.

"Well... that was a little odd"

Midnight got close to the group and it didn't take long for Fallen to start sniffing the air. He noticed something we coming... but what? Blight's nose was also twitching... a strong aroma wafting around.

"Hi all... WHOA"

Fallen dove into one of Midnight's saddlebag pockets. He knew something was around and it smelt new and tasty. Poking his head out of the bag he held a bright orange piece of Moonstone. Moonlight couldn't help but laugh at the goofy little dragon as he swallowed the small piece and pulled out a slightly larger one.

"I see you brought gifts"

Cascade watched as Midnight dropped his bags and rummaged for the chunck of Tourmaline.

"Sorry it's not the best gem we have... It was the only one I could grab at the time... I see Fallen is more than happy with the Moonstone though."

"Don't worry. I really appreciate you picking these up."

Blight had raised his head from behind Cascade's tail, his eyes were still closed as he seemed to climb over while still asleep. His nose twitching as he followed the scent towards Midnight's bag...

"Seems you have something for Blight aswell then I take it."

"Sis... don't suppose you could pick the thing out of my bag for Blight."

"Sure.. is this it?"

She pulled out the chunck of 'meat' with her magic. The moment the smell got stronger, Blight's eyes opened wide as he looked towards it and launched himself towards it. Grabbing it in his mouth as he flew past, his tail rapidly swung back and forth as he sunk his teeth in.

"Yep."

Cascade had swallowed some of the Tourmoline and noticed that Midnight seemed to be thinking of something.

"Midnight. Is something bothering you?"

Snapping out of his daydream. He remembered what he was thinking about.

"Hmm? Oh yea.. erm, I'm not sure if any of you saw the pegasus mare that was hovering overhead. She seemed to spend a little longer looking at you all than anything else around here. Then she flew off."

5. Privet

Privet Pony

SF arrived back at Torx's home.

SF: Ok, I see what you mean about speed. That dragon could cause serious harm. What I think is needed is a flash of blinding light, enough to daze everyone there for a few seconds to allow me to grab the papers out of his bag and leave before anyone knows what happened. you will leave the moment you cast the spell. I shall fly you in for the element of surprise. Warn me with the word "light" so we can both close our eyes for the flash.

Torx: Well, someones a good thinker. Did they look like they were headed off?

SF: Not sure but as I flew off another pony got back. we had best get going unless you want to wait for them to be more alone.

Torx: give it a bit longer, see if they move off. A park full of witnesses and such. how about you show me some of your skill for a bit?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Privet: hah, someone likes their meat, a bit gross though. Ahh I don't mean to be pushy but I don't know how long the trip will take. the armor alone will take a few weeks to perfect plus i would like some chill-out time.

Stali: Whats the rush? there are no wars on and im sure Celestia will be happy to give you an extension if you need it.

6. Blaze_Midnight

Cascade looked up from Spirit, who was still fast asleep with Little Blight now safely between her forlegs and cuddling close.

"If you think Blight only likes what he has... I dare you to try and take it away."

Cascade remembered the last time she tried that... regardless of how strong the scales are on her hide, she still felt sore after he finally let go. His jaw strength was quite a surprise for such a young pup.

Moonlight thought for a moment.. Feeling a little curious about what Midnight had brought up.

"Midnight... about what you said before.. with the pegasus that seemed to be watching us."

"Yea. She was hovering above and looking in this direction for a bit longer than any of the others."

"Do you think we need to be careful about them?"

"Not sure really. If the document i really as important as Privet says, then it could be worth being a bit more cautious for now."

Moonlight thought for a moment.

"Maybe now would be a good time to try some other 'tricks'."

7. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet: Other tricks eh? Do divulge. Though im sure mixing up the fakes with the real thing is sufficient.

Stali checked his watch, nearing dinner time, the thought made his stomach growl. "we may have to leave the 'epic quest' until tomorrow. I don't particularly want to use my packed food in the park."

Privet: Oh yea, all this excitement masked my need for food. Is there anything you guys are planning? if you want, after this extra bit of trickery, you can come to my place for food. I could maybe show you the furnace i'm going to use for the deal. (thinking to himself) How i'm going to fit a full grown dragon in my home will be interesting and im not sure what to give them food wise.

8. Blaze_Midnight

"Well.... one thing your 'friend' from earlier probably doesn't count on is that there are 6 ponies and a wolf cub here not 5 ponies, a dragoness and a wolf cub."

Cascade knew what she was on about. But there was some other mischief in the mare's voice that she could pick up on.

"Also. There is the strange moment that there aren't the ponies that she remembers seeing either.. I mean how can she think that there are ponies with wings and horns here."

Midnight chuckled and shook his head. Moonlight was never one to do her 'tricks' by halves... and Cascade being around also helps things out alot.

"Tell you what... I'll take you up on the offer of food,. If that's ok of course. And I'm sure Cas, Mid, Blight and Spirit would be happy to join aswell."

Cascade looked down at Spirit who had just yawned and rolled onto her back. She blinked a couple of times and looked a little confused that Cascade was curled around her, and that Little Blight was nestled on her.

"Erm.... Hi Miss Cas.... what happened?"

9. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet: Very well then, come with me and we will get some food..... what do dragons and wolves eat? I know its gems and meat bit no idea on the specifics. Oh ahh... if you don't errm fit in my house, feel free to burn some grass in the garden or something.

Stali: Excellent! this will be a chance to get to know each other a bit better, perhaps share some back stories and some party tricks.

This way, I live a few miles away. (thinking) moving to a new location will hopefully throw off that eye in the sky, at least for a bit.

10. Blaze_Midnight

"Don't worry Spirit. You'd just overdone it with the swimming and fighting over who could get the ball first. We're going to go for food and get something to eat with these young stallions."

Spirit rolled herself onto her front and stood up. Still a little shakey she wobbled a little just as Cascade stood and held her up better.

"It's ok Spirit. I've got you."

Blight was bounding around after finding more energy again. Seems that a nap and some food was all he needed to be back on his 4 feet and up to mischief as usual.

"Privet. Don't worry about what Blight and Fallen eat. They'll both be fine for a while as they've not long eaten. With Cascade, don't worry. She's only a little shorter than myself height wise, the only difference is that with her tail and longer neck she is longer than we are. She can alter that if needed so don't worry, the size of your home won't be an issue for her."

Fallen was searching the ground for any pieces of moonstone that he had missed or that may have escaped with the 1st bite, diving into Midnight's bag after finding the floor to be clear. He soon appeared again with another piece of Moonstone.

*growl* "Ah hem... I think we better get moving... my stomach sounds like it'll start to attack soon."

11. Privet

Privet Pony

The group head to Privets place with a slight eagerness in their pace..

About an hour later they arrive at the house, big enough to accommodate 3 guests though Privet never contemplated accommodation for a dragon.

Ok, I shall see what is in my fridge. If I run out, i shall cook something. I apologize for my cooking skills. mi casa es su casa and all.

Stali, show them around if you can. Just where the loo is and stuff.

Torx: OK SF, you are certainly talented. No wonder you are living so well. Ahh, its getting a bit dark. Think there's any food around?

SF: Sure.

An idea popped into her head.

Privet may have gone home, given the time. we could stress test the plan eh? feign the attack to test their ability to fight back. Scope put the house for any easy entry points, learn roughly where everyone is and strike with the flash spell.

It is scary how fast you come up with these plans... but sure. Head out, see what the situation is, come back and we can plan the feign attack.

SF shoots off, and immediately comes back. Ahh where is his house? (Torx dives directions) Right I shall be back in like 30 mins.

12. Blaze_Midnight

"So... Moonlight.. what's the plan?"

The group were in Privet's house now and it seemed like a decent time to try out the small plan Moonlight had.

"We can try this out now.. But it may have a strange impact on the surrounding area for a little while. Thankfully Cascade can do her side of things without any problems, it also means I don't need to use as much magic to do it."

"Stalli. I think we are going to try something... it'll be really wierd at first, but the best way to show the plan for when we are in one place."

The house tour was brief. Didn't take long for them to get back to the dining area.

"Hey Privet.. erm.. we kinda have something to go through... best way to show you the small scale of what's planned is.. well... Cas would you do the honours."

It had been a couple of days since Cascade had made use of her pendant. But she closed her eyes and instantly began her change. Soon, where there was a dragoness standing in the room, there was now a black and red Pegasus mare.

13. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet: Holy! That was unexpected... You have a.. something that let's you turn into a pony? Cool.

Stali: interesting artifact, if that even even is an artifact. Are you planning on using that on me and my brother?

SF now over the house: ok they all seem to be in the dining room aside from the dragon... odd a new mare is there. Eh probably Privets sis or something. No easy way in without smashing a window. Bah they won't know who it was thanks to the flash spell. Hmm, do it now or wait till in bed... bed. Satisfied SF goes to fly back but sees a pulsing light in the alley, Torxses aura. What is she doing here?

14. Blaze_Midnight

"See. Told you Cascade's size wasn't an issue"

"Yea. My little pendant can change me into a pony and back again...I've had it for a few years now. We still don't know where it originated or how it appeared there.."

Fallen had gone exploring around the house. A sound from outside caught his attention so he looked out of the bedroom window he was near. He noticed a pony flying off as he got there. The help of the street lights pick out their colours a little and he seemed to remember something from before.

"Ok. We won't be using Cascade's pendant to change things. It's only a personal use item and it's strong enough to change her anatomy amost completely. But I can create an illusion of things. So for example Privet... You are now a mare in appearence, but are still a stallion under the illusion."

Fallen quickly flew into the room and bumped into Moonlight. Some squeeking and mmhmm's later. Moonlight turned to Midnight.

"Mid. Do you remember the pegasus you saw earlier.. Turns out Fallen saw her also.. and she may have been snooping outside just now."

15. Privet

Privet Pony

Torx in a loud whisper: Hey SF its really dark now, how about we do this now?

SF: what happened to letting them go to sleep?

We don't know the sleep patterns of dragons so how can we be sure it wont attack when we do.

The big dragon is gone, just a tiny one the size of a lizard remains.

Even more of a reason to do this now. Just carry me into the garden and i shall use the flash spell.

No, even more reason to wait till they are asleep. There are still a few hours till everypony should be asleep. We cant stay here forever, that light display you gave probably attracted attention.

Fine, fly us back to yours and we will finalize the plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What? They are getting bolder if its the same one, I wonder who is working with Torx. Think someone should stay up and keep watch?

Oh please feel free to raid the fridge if your hungry and organize who gets what bed. the largest room is mine but I have a spare mattress if need be.

Also... I'm now female in appearance? that should prove to be interesting if this illusion lasts until tomorrow. What is the ultimate use for this trick? are you going to confuse Torx with it?

I will take the sofa, I'm really not that fussy, now do you still shop at that hay burger shop a few blocks down? my stomach is craving one.

If you know how to make a burger, feel free.

Is there anything your party needs Midnight? we have a few hours till eyes closed.

16. Blaze_Midnight

"Yea. You are temporarily female. Though your voice is still male. I can change that to, though it won't last as long."

Moonlight gave a quick look around the house and lowered the illusion around Privet

"Well... If your friends are considering making an appearance to try and take something. One. Do they know where it would be? Two how would they get in without alerting someone? and of course... three. How would they respond if your house had some timberwol...... wait..."

Moonlight had a crazy idea.

"What's wrong Moonlight?"

Midnight could tell by the glint in her eye that she had a crazy plan.

"Well... We have Blight here don't we..?"

Blight lifted his head up from the bowl of water that had been put down for him. Cascade scratched his head and he gave a happy bark in response.

"I was thinking... Cascade.. Midnight.. Could i have a chat with you in private for a few minutes?"

"Erm... Yea sure.."

Cascade seemed unsure about what Moonlight had instore... What could possibly happen that involved Blight?

"Oh... and Privet... You're back to normal."

17. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet had a worried expression on his face. Were you about to say timberwolf? if you change Blight to a timberwolf, I assume his personality will not be changed?

Whilst Moonlight, Cascade and Midnight went to have a private chat Privet decided to do a bit of cleaning.

(Thinking) the armor and weapons are getting dusty, a quick gust spell for that, might as well get the fireplace going. Ok, the fire is lit and ive had my meal. Ill see what Moonlights plan was and head to bed. They can put the fire out when they wish.

Privet knocked on the door of the room Moonlight was in. Are you done? just letting you know im headed to bed. I have lit the fireplace. Feel free to put it out when you are ready.

#57 Privet, 26 October 2016
    Last edited: 14 November 2016
  18. Blaze_Midnight

"So.... Moonlight. What was it you wanted Blight for... and I really hope you aren't gonna harm him..."

"Cascade don't worry...I remember the last time something hurt him.. my ears still ring from the howl... and the scream from group of young stallions."

Moonlight had decided to take advantage of what Blight could do with his voice... His howl was louder than 4 stallions screaming in terror after he retaliated to one of them pulling his tail as a 'prank'

"Ok... so what was the plan?"

"Ok... so how about we change the setting of the house a tiny bit... add in a sort of 'den' and I did notice the very slight glow coming from Blight's side.... How about I make use of that and also... I don't suppose you would want to be an alpha, Cascade?"

Cascade thought for a moment...

"Wouldn't Midnight be better?"

"I have an idea for him aswell.... don't worry. Privet and Stali are gonna have parts to play also. But I do need to borrow your roar."

~~~~~~~~

Blight was wondering where the new smell was coming from. He made his way towards Stali and put his paws on Stali's leg to get his nose closer to the package.... something smelt off... he jumped back and started to growl.

19. Privet

Privet Pony

Now THAT was a good hay burger. Eh Privet went to bed?, perfect, there is something I need to talk to him about. *heads upstairs*

Privet? *after knocking on the door* gotta talk to you about something.

Yea? I was just about to close my eyes. Got a big day tomorrow, exploring a new area is quite taxing on the mind and muscles.

About that... why not just use artificial dragon-fire stones? We already have artificial wood. it could save a lot of time and effort.

I thought you, sir, with the knowledge of smelting and huge forges you have, would understand that using anything bar the real thing will create an inferior fire and therefore lesser quality armor. Yes it would save time but if the changelings attack again and the royal guards are using imperfect armor, who will there be too blame?

I'm not having a go at you, im just stating how important it is as to why we need only the finest forge fire for the armor and weapons.

Right you are, ima stay up till the guests have gone to bed, oh and to keep an eye on our uninvited guest should they make an appearance again.

(thinking) might as well toy with the forge for a while.

#59 Privet, 3 November 2016
    Last edited: 8 December 2016
  20. Blaze_Midnight

"Ok. So you know the plan with Blight."

"Yea. It'll be interesting to see how the little pup reacts to this... though speaking of Blight. I wonder where he's gone."

"Probably found somewhere to curl up, and who could blame him... After wearing himself out earlier with Spirit. He'll probably be out for the night now. I guess it might be for the best that we head home."

"Good idea really. We have a plan for the night. Plus myself and Fallen need to get rested for tomorrow. If that's when Privet and Stali are thinking of departing anyway. I need to make sure things are set up before we go for the night though."

"I need to see where Blight is also... I'm pretty sure he would rather be in his own bed."

Cascade, Moonlight, Fallen and Midnight appeared fom behind the room they were talking in. Wondering where Stali and Privet were. Moonlight shouted to try and get their attention.

"Stali. Privet. We're gonna head home. But we need to sort out the plan for tonight"

#60 Blaze_Midnight, 2 December 2016
    Last edited: 8 December 2016