1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Shadow Fall project

Discussion in 'Flash and Video' started by Thunder Splitter, 1 September 2016.

1. Thunder Splitter

Thunder Splitter Ready for the Snow!!

Hi everyone,
    You might have noticed over the last few weeks I've not been on here. That's because I've been using Equestria Amino and starting a few RP sessions. And now I give you good news, one of them is being made into a novel and also a animated series is also being planned. A promo for the novel has been made. Just search for Shadow Fall Promo #1 and it should appear.
    Thanks to my friend Twilight Sparkle for making the trailer and everything else.
    The novel will be out next year and the animated series is planned for 2018.
    Looking forward to this.
    Thanks for reading
    Thunder Splitter

2. Thunder Splitter

Hi everyone just another small update, we've now got a second promo out, thanks again to Twilight for that and also a website is currently under construction so the promos can be viewed and eventually when the novel is finished that will be posted on there. More updates to follow.
    I will keep you posted on when new things are announced
    Thanks
    Thunder Splitter

3. Thunder Splitter

Hi another update on the project, yes another update so soon...
    We've got another trailer for the novel and I think it also links in with the planned animated series.
    Also the team name has been decided, we are now known as The Shadow Fall Team. The novel is being written but this will take time to happen so be patient with us. I do have sneak peaks of the novel but I'm not allowed to share them outside of the team so to not spoil the story.
    All of the team are enjoying making this but the problem is we're scattered across the world but Twilight Sparkle our one person novel writer,website designer and animated series planner has done an amazing job getting this project going. I would like to thank the rest of the team for their contributions as well.
    We look forward to sharing the story of MLP Shadow Fall with you sometime during 2017.(The novel)
    We're still unsure about the animated series but we're thinking 2018 for that.
    I hope to bring you more news soon. Sorry for such a long post, had a lot to get through. Also any questions just leave in this thread and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability, No Spoilers!!!
    Thanks
    Thunder Splitter

4. Thunder Splitter

Hi everyone
    This is another update
    I can confirm the novel will be out the end of 2017, so around October/November is possibly when it will be finished. I will receive the first copy and then it will be released for everyone to read. At first we are planning to do it as a downloadable file but we might see if we can get a physical copy so possibly we might be able to make a hardback version but at the moment that is still to be decided. Also I have a piece of artwork from the RP which shows the main characters in the series at the moment, there were more but people left due to many reasons.
    Another promo is planned for next week so keep watching this thread.
    Thanks
    Thunder Splitter

5. Thunder Splitter

Hi everyone, I can now show the artwork for the main characters of Project Shadow Fall. Amino.jpg
    From left to right we have Princess Nidra, Lightning Breeze (who is no longer a main character and to be replaced by Storm Tornado and Blue Star), Swift Fedora, me of course but as a alicorn and the only show character who is a main character, Twilight Sparkle.

6. Thunder Splitter

Hi everyone
    I've just finished a exhaustive 3 hour Skype chat with some of the Shadow Fall team, we discussed about what is next for the RP and it looks good.
    More updates to come soon
    Thunder Splitter

7. Thunder Splitter

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy. But one quick announcement is that the novel is progressing well as there is Season 1 to write first as it has finished and we are now in Season 2, many things will change, new characters join, many plot twists occur and also, at the end of Season 2, a big secret that Thunder has will be revealed.....
    So stay tuned for more updates.
    Thunder Splitter