1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

[Shipping/Normal] Allegrezza

Discussion in 'Fanfics & Writing' started by DJpon3, 21 December 2011.

1. DJpon3

DJpon3 Officially Unofficial

Description: Octavia is part of a rare breed, a pony that can create beautiful music, despite lacking the horn unicorn musicians love. Her love for music is rivalled only by her love of fine whiskey, but not on the rocks, what kind of charlatan are you?

This in my opinion is a great Fic, it doesn't get too shippy but it isn't bland either. it has great Comedic and Romantic Parts as well

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/story-allegrezza.html

2. SailedSeven

SailedSeven Guest

I can't read it right now, but I'll definitely have a look later on. I don't read many fics and the only ship fic starring Octavia I've read is 'Claro de Luna', which was pretty good actually.

3. Skittys

Skittys Permanently Banned

Oh man I love this fic. It's my favorite

4. Nighson

Nighson Pony

For those who don't like shipping it is as dj_pon3 said rather subtle and each part, though mostly in wall-of-text format, are short enough for most people to get through if you only want to read a bit at a time. It mostly focuses on the characters and their interactions rather than comedic and romantic parts (though there is far more of the former and more of the latter in later parts).

5. Mammon

Mammon Pony

This is a Great Fic, it single hoofedly made me a fan of this pairing. There really isn't enough fics of Octavia.
    Have any of you read the Vinyl Scratch Tapes? They are very good. Again, if you don't like the shipping it is quite light and can be ignored.

Description: After the invention of radio, DJ-P0n3 (aka Vinyl Scratch) holds the first Equestrian talk show with her co-host Octavia. Octavia quickly finds out her superior is slightly eccentric, leading their broadcast to be constantly derailed, yet somehow remain popular. These episodes were recorded for historical significance and transcribed. These are the Vinyl Scratch Tapes

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/story-vinyl-scratch-tapes.html

6. CoreShadow

CoreShadow Totally not a ninja, honest

I did admittedly squee when I found out the final part was out...

7. PerfectlyAdequatePony

Was a mixture of 'squee' and 'aw, it's finished' for me. The final chapter itself left me with a huge smile on my face though.

8. Skittys

Skittys Permanently Banned

I almost cried at the end. That was beautiful...

9. Tad

Tad Comes and goes ...

Finished it. I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed that. I'm quite up and down on shipping with most things (i'm not adverse to it, I just seem to find too many (IMO) bad fics) but that was a lovely piece.