1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Southampton - 25th February 2012 Discussion

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by Sharpy, 20 January 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danspy1994

danspy1994 Sparta Pony

Unfortunately I can't make this cos I have to pay my phone bill this week, meaning I get pretty much zero wages this week, have fun everypony who is going :D

2. RainbowcrashNBurn

The clothes I ordered still havent arrived, but tomorrow is day 10 of the 5-10 days delivery time. If it doesnt arrive then panic mode will be engaged

3. danspy1994

danspy1994 Sparta Pony

This seems to be a regular problem for people who go to meets and order clothes before :/ where did you order from? RedBubble or WeLoveFine?

4. RainbowcrashNBurn

Redbubble

Edd likes this.
  5. danspy1994

danspy1994 Sparta Pony

Hmm, I wish I could ninja into Royal Mail's offices, slap every one of their workers upside the head and tell them to hurry the buck up, Royal Mail/Parcelforce (Same company) are terrible for deliveries, that's why couriers were invented :p

6. RainbowcrashNBurn

i had a troll moment just now, a van pulled up and knocked on the door, but they were looking for number 15, im number 17 -.-

7. Bustabeat

Bustabeat why hello there

yep thats the just of things, just meet outside platform 4 of southampton station at 12

8. BritBrony90

BritBrony90 Active Pony

This meetup should be a good chance to get my hands (hooves?) on some ponies. My sister has a blind bag Pinkie and I currently have no ponies.

9. danspy1994

danspy1994 Sparta Pony

You'll feel awesome when you have ponies in your hooves :D

10. Astalakio

Astalakio New Pony

Well, tomorrow's the big day. Weather forecast isn't looking great, but there's always a chance Rainbow Dash will take ten seconds out of her day and clear some clouds for us at the last minute.

'Sides, it'll be fun anyway. I have managed to rope a grand total of three other bronies into coming along, so I'll have my own mini-herd with me XD Look forward to seeing everypony!

11. May

May hOI!!

I'll be getting my train tickets today, so I'll be coming along tomorrow too.

12. TallBrony91

TallBrony91 Well-Known Pony

Hey guys i'm sadly not going to be able to make it tomorrow now, i've got a friend who's coming to London with me tomorrow and he wants to stay there for a little bit longer (and when I mean he want's to stay there for a little bit longer, I mean he want's to stay until 10pm lol XD), sorry all but I hope you all have a great and amazing time in good old Southampton and I will make sure to come to the next southern meetup. :D

Have fun tomorrow everypony. :)

13. RainbowcrashNBurn

looking at train times ill either be there 20 mins early or 10 mins late, which train would be best? first or second?

14. Bustabeat

Bustabeat why hello there

we will wait until like 12:30 for any stragglers, so which ever you prefer

15. May

May hOI!!

I should be arriving at about 11:03. If anyone is arriving earlier, or later, look for the guy with the green Derpy bag, that'll be me.

16. RainbowcrashNBurn

forgot to say earlier, panic mode is activated as my clothes have not arrived yet :(

17. Heatseeker

Heatseeker Honorary Pony

I'll be there pretty early too. Should be there at around about 11:15

18. RainbowcrashNBurn

im gonna aim for getting the 20 mins early train, hopefully theres some people there already so im not on my own for a while :D

19. Shady Daze

Shady Daze See you next stage

I've decided to get the earlier train, to avoid problems should they be delayed

20. Trottingsky

Trottingsky Marxist Brony

I have to get a new pony T-shirt printed that morning, so I'll arrive early and head to the printing place at the Marlands shopping centre for just after 9:00, I have a few other little things to do in Southampton that morning, so I'll show up outside the station at around 11:30 wearing my new, freshly printed, pony shirt, anypony should feel comfortable to approach me for a brohoof!:D

As for waiting later, till as late as 12:30, sure why the Hell not! We don't technically have any real firm plans, a venue or anything, so there is no harm in waiting a little longer before we head off to Toys R Us (where we are 99% likely to be hugely disappointed:p ) and then on to Asda where we can then make a judgement call about the park or inside, based on the weather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.