1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Southampton - 25th February 2012 Discussion

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by Sharpy, 20 January 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koopsmas

Koopsmas New Pony

I was the kid in the blue jumper who made the brothel joke.

2. Heatseeker

Heatseeker Honorary Pony

I was the guy with the make it rain shirt.
    And my Skype is the same as my username

3. Heatseeker

Heatseeker Honorary Pony

Didn't we catch the same train on the way back?

4. AlternativePony

AlternativePony Bad Pony

Oh god, you completely ruined that episode for me XD

5. Little Emerald

Little Emerald Currently addicted to: Monster Hunter

I have that shirt in black. And a green one with Pinkie surrounded by her quotes.

Glad to hear you all had fun, hopefully I can come to the next one!
    (I just imagined saying that sentence like Zecora o_O)

6. Alco Pony

Alco Pony The Element of incahol...

Re: Southampton Brony Meet 25/02/12
    May be TL;DR
    I got to Southampton just after 11, wearing my Pinkie Pie tee. I was spotted by a fellow Brony, & we got chatting. Over the next hour or so, more Bronies arrived, swelling the group to about 25.
    At about 12:30, we all headed of to ToysRUs. I found a helpful staff member who helpfully directed us to the MLP merch. There were only G3 Ponies & G4 Sea Ponies (shoo-be-doo). I think our presence made store security nervous, & we were all asked to leave.
    Next, we all trooped over to Asda. There were only a few blind bags remaining (I got Carrot Tops), then we all got picnic foods for sharing.
    Afterward, we went to a park nearby, & picked a spot by a gazebo, where we had our picnic. The weather was fine & sunny (thanks, Rainbow Dash) making for a good atmosphere. I changed into my Twilight Sparkle tee.
    We had a poll for the best Mane 6 Pony, with Pinkie Pie 1st, & Fluttershy 2nd.
    There was one chap who drew Ponies for peeps who wanted them (in 5 minutes flat!), discussions on various aspects of the show, & a showing of 'Camaraderie is Supernatural' on somepony's iphone.
    At about 4ish people started to leave, & we headed back towards the station, making sure to leave the park clean. There was quite a lot of leftover food, which we shared out.
    At the station we hung around for a bit whilst waiting for our trains. Some left at that point, but a group of 7 or 8 of us remained, so we discussed how we became Bronies. We also discussed plans for the next meeting, suggesting that we next meet during the summer holidays.

7. Alteran

Alteran Horse Noises

Because this event has now passed, I am going to be closing this thread.

If you would like to continue the discussion, you may do so in the thread in the "Feedback" forum, here: http://ukofequestria.co.uk/threads/515

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.