1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Spike's Parents

Discussion in 'Fanfics & Writing' started by Robshi, 20 April 2019.

1. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

This was inspired by a flash fic contest at BronyScot last year where I wrote the synopsis for this. I've finally managed to finish it, thankfully before Season 9 provides proper canon over it. This took me a lot longer than I expected, mainly as I kept putting it off. I can tell I'm still not back in the habit of writing regularly. Anyway, without further ado, here is my fimfiction debut:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/437285/spikes-parents

I did plan on posting the entire story here, but it proved far too large to fit nicely into a post or two. So a link is what you get!

I hope you enjoy this as it is my first fanfiction for over a decade. Feel free to comment here or on fimfiction.

The immediate feedback has been positive so far, which has made the stress of beating an official episode very worth it. Hopefully I'll do some more pony fanfics whilst this generation is still alive as I do have plenty of fun ideas. ;)