1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, Mista Squishy is running a fundraiser for Children In Need this year. Check out this thread for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Starting a new meet up in Yorkshire :D

Discussion in 'Proposed Events and Requests' started by Pastel Punk, 9 July 2017.

?

Would you be interested in coming to the meet up?

1. Yay!

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nay -_-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't really care...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Where's my cupcake darn it!?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pastel Punk

Seeing that my area has a distinct lack of meet ups in my area, I thought I'd look into perhaps organising something myself. Perhaps renting out somewhere once a month (I was considering the top bar of Yates here in Sheffield as I've been to other meet ups there. We'd be left alone and could easily order food and drinks and be away from other patrons in the establishment).
    I'd love to know what you guys would be interested in doing there? I thought it would be fun to meet up, play various card/ board games, chat and if anyone wants to they can bring any pony stuff they've made or collected to show and share. I personally love drawing and baking as well as collecting the toys lol.
    And if that's not your cup of tea, we can chat about other things. Main point is it's a meeting place for like minded people. It could start off here in Sheffield and once we've established things a what we want to do, perhaps start holding them in other cities like Manchester and Leeds to allow more people to attend.

Please let me know if you're really interested? I'm going to look more into this. Also let me know what you really want out of the meet ups :D

2. HypnoHooves

HypnoHooves Active Pony

Meetup are fun. their are yorkshire ones already of course, yesterday was york? and they do hold them in leeds. Prestons meet is on the 22nd. But you never can have too many meets! get one organised, it can be fun. Many thought i was mad trying to do one in preston, but we get ponies from scotland and london. arrange activites and have fun and the meet will grow!

3. Nickcolt1998

Nickcolt1998 New Pony

Hey I'd always be happy for a meet. I live in Hull