1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Other Surf's Up

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Solunar, 2 September 2012.

1. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

"Huh? What?" One of the other ponies said something, but he wasn't paying attention. "My name's Eiro, though if you look close my cutie mark are two white lightning bolts though I don't have lightning following me everywhere." The grey pony was obviously refering to the comment he made about the soap.

Did I do it again? Goodness, Romero! Get your head out of your flank! Romero put his hoof to his forehead in frustration. "Besides, some pony's like to have their own look to make them unique." Her slight laughter brought some ease to Romero's mind. He let out a sigh of relief. "I don't know 'bout y'all, but I need to relax."

2. Solunar

Solunar Cube Master

Dawn suddenly became self conscious again. Thinking, he calmed down and whipped the lock of mane from his eyes, "I'm not from Equestria is why" he smiled and almost burst out laughing at Eiro's comment about the lightning.

3. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

Eiro took a sigh of relief knowing the situation and gone from possibly rather offensive to more humorous, even if it was at her expense it didn't matter as long as no-pony was arguing it was all fine "well i think it might be time to plan how to get to Stableside in time because there may be a train but im not sure after all i usually do all my traveling in the sky" she said trying to think if there would be a train line going through this town and on to Stableside.

4. Solunar

Solunar Cube Master

Dawn looked beyond the two ponies at the western coastline behind them, trying to possibly see the train tracks hugging the shoreline. His eyes narrowed and found what seemed to be the line, he traced the thin silver line back to Canterbury and found it disappeared behind the towering skyscrapers in the distance. Realising they were still on the abandoned arm of the docks, he suggested:

"There's a train line back over there, I can only assume it travels in the direction of stableside. However, I feel we should go into the heart of Canterbury to find where the station is and prepare for a day's journey."

5. Eiro

"well there is only one way to find out if its going in the right direction" she said standing up, throwing her bags onto her back being careful not to hit her wing "well shall we get going?" she asked looking at the other ponies she was with.

6. Solunar

Solunar Cube Master

Dawn smiled. He wasn't quite sure why the two ponies were going with him but for some reason he was glad. He picked up his bag and walked towards Eiro. His stomach rumbled.

"I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm hungry. I heard there was someplace good to eat on the way into the heart of town, close to the coast, that does an awesome seaweed sandwhiches."

He looked up and began thinking of all the foods he used to have when he was back home; the coconut Pátés and Banana Buns his father used to cook him. His thoughts turned to his father. It was the first time in three months he thought about his father, Dawn sighed and looked down, perhaps he had been hasty leaving home.

7. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

"I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm hungry. I heard there was someplace good to eat..." Dawn kept talking, but Romero didn't pay any attention. Aw man, food! Romero was super hungry, and was ready to eat. His thoughts trailed of and begun to think about what kind of foods he ate at home. I'm down for some spicy rice burritos, stuffed with cheese, topped with hotsauce, deep fried, and drenched in grease. Romero's mouth began to water. Romero's normal stoic look was erased. A smirk appered on his face. It was the first time he smiled since coming to Equestria. "Yeaaaaah, That sounds good!"

8. Eiro

"well i guess that's settled then" Eiro said stopping to wait for the others to catch up "you want to lead Dawn? you probably know your way around this town better than i do everything just looks the same from above so im not very familiar with this towns streets" Eiro said looking to the sky it felt odd for her to not able to fly at least a a couple of feet of the ground.

9. Solunar

Solunar Cube Master

Dawn had already began walking when Eiro suggested he lead, he looked back in agreement. He didn't know the inner city as well as he did the coastline, but he would let his senses guide him... and his stomach. "Don't worry" he giggled, "I've begun to notice subtle differences between the streets" he continued as he pointed out various differences as they went.

Rounding a corner, the smell of frying seaweed instantly wafted into Dawn's nose. His mouth began to water and his eyes teary; he knew this smell well. Stopping mid-conversation he began to bolt forward out of sight into the direction of the smell.