1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Other Survival on an Island Unkown

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Bronti97, 17 March 2016.

1. Bronti97

Bronti97 Double Rainbow??? what does it mean?

OOC - Essentially what this roleplay is going to be is we are on a boat (or ship whichever sounds better) looking for an island which was rumored to have tonnes of gems. We are all on that ship laughing and chatting, after a while something happens to the ship (imaginations will kick in then hopefully :p) and we are all in the sea trying to swim and we see an island, we all get the the island one way or another and then we stay on that island in hopes of a rescue :) THAT WILL NEVER COME (or maybe if we decide we have had enough of the roleplay :D) i really hope many people join in on this roleplay and below will be the following rules
    - obviously the normal roleplay rules apply http://ukofequestria.co.uk/threads/roleplay-rules.3810/
    - NO physical violence, we can argue and we probably will, but no fighting with each other
    - anyone that joins late can just be survivors on the island that set up camp in the forest or somthing :p so dont worry if your late joining, everyone is welcome

I hope this RP gets off the ground soon (turns into a Pegasus :p) see you guys in the roleplay

Have fun :p
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler awoke from his cabin bed and stared at the ceiling for a while, thinking about his family. He cannot believe that he had left them behind so quickly. all of his friends, family, everyone he cared about he left without a thought. Oh well he cant dwell about the past now. he sat up from his bed and forced himself to go to the dock, he really needed the fresh air.

On the deck was a pony he had met the previous night before they got onto the boat.

"Hi there, sleep well?"
    "Not at all, i just hope that the hospital was able to cover my shift for today"
    "Im sure they have"
    He reassured the pony, well... at least he hoped he reassured her. He saw the door of the docks open and he saw an opaque image of a pony, or ponies cant really tell.

2. Sir Dave of Dave

Sir Dave of Dave I'm not Dave!

Dave awoke in a small cabin on a cheap cot. Where the Dave was he and how did he get there? He rolled out of his cot and Trundled through a small hallway and then emerged from a small hatch into the outside world. He found himself on the deck of a boat confronted by two ponies he had never met. So this is what happens when Cloud doesn't keep me in line, Dave thought before looking the mare in the eye and turning on the charm. "Daaaaave [heeeeey]" he said moving in closer and plopping an arm over her shoulder. "So what's a pretty Dave [mare] like you doing on a piece of junk like this?"