1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

The Cornish "Figgy Hobbin" Experience on the 18th May (I did check the "tittle" spelling this time)

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by Amysquee, 29 March 2013.

?

Need to know who is bowling for deposit for the lane. Are you bowling?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Maybe (more twr

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

okay now for the boring part i now need to know if any of you are bringing any more people that aren't registered on the forum otherwise i will get in a bit of trouble with the bowling alley if say 12-13 people show when i only booked for 8.

2. Magpie

Magpie Burd, Wielder of the West Country Logic

Forum User: Magpie + one guest, my Twilight plushie.

3. blu3mixed

blu3mixed New Pony

Me + My friend and his older brother probably.

4. ShadowJinx

ShadowJinx Recognised Pony

me + 8 bronies from Uni :)

5. Amysquee

Amysquee Squee Incarnate

ok, this will 100% be our biggest meet ever :3

6. Eiro

8... okie dokie well this is gonna have my wallet cowering in fear when it comes to paying the deposit. XD
    im glad i get it back from the alley on the day, im also going to try and get us two lanes on the day aswell, im not exactly sure we can fit 17 people on one lane thats if everyone does intend to do the bowling aswell which would be a good thing for me to know.

but thanks for letting me know guys, unless MrPiggles has friends he intends to bring thats that done.

only thing left is knowing where everyone is going to be arriving.

#46 Eiro, 6 May 2013
    Last edited: 6 May 2013
  7. Eiro

update time

i have booked the lane for the bowling alley but due to how many people that are going ive had book 3, the long and short of it is seeing as we are taking up a large portion of the alley on the day we cant be to excitable as to respect the other people that will be there also i need to know if anyone cant attend or bowl so i can get the numbers amended that and we cant be late because all the responsibility falls on me and ill get in a large amount of trouble if we are late.

but besides a few minor details we are all set for next week, and once again if the attendance of anyone changes or anybody doesn't intend to bowl let me know so i can get things all sorted.