1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Discussion The Crimson Arrows

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Pon4, 13 August 2012.

1. Pon4

Pon4 Unloved by Al

The Wonderbolts are overdone. Bring on a new rival team, the Crimson Arrows.
    I put the idea out there for anyone who wants it to use it. The Shadowbolts are, at least in my view, not an actual team, just something Nightmare Moon whipped up out of her magical dry ice machine, so what other aerobatic teams are there but the world-famous, world-class, and highly prestigious Wonderbolts? To get anywhere as an airbourne performer it seems you need to be a Wonderbolt, but at least now you have another option, right?
    Anyone interested in contributing to the team should probably discuss it here just to keep a record if nothing else, since I've deliberately made the entire thing to be in the hands of the community.
    Here's the set up, and...

Markovnikov and Blaze_Midnight like this.
  2. starshine

starshine New Pony

I was wondering, what we should do with the Crimson Arrows? Do we want them to be evil or mean or arrogant, or just another team like the Wonderbolts? I thought i'd ask here considering that i don't want to write to much further without some kind of direction to go in.

3. Pon4

Pon4 Unloved by Al

I thought between the description and the name they were at least very confident. Whether they have good reason or not is up to you guys. I considered making them a team that originated in/around Baltimare, so they could just be a team that just hasn't been around the area, and are doing it as a purely sportsmanlike contest. Or maybe they're out to take them down a peg.
    Just ideas.

4. Meulin

Meulin Relentless Harbinger of Animu Spam

This sounds awesome. If only I had submitted my alternate OC instead of Tanith (a cloud-artist, speedy pegasus by the name of Skyblaze Storm). GAH.

5. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

You can make multiple characters, you just need to make another character application for them.

Pon4 likes this.