1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

The Crystal Empire DVD Competition

Discussion in 'Official News' started by Max Apogee, 18 January 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max Apogee

Max Apogee Five gold and a party!!

[​IMG]
    Join Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle as they uncover a brand new kingdom when MY LITTLE PONY: THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE debutson DVD and Digital Download on 18th January.

The Canterlot castle has heard the news – but have you? Deep in the arctic north of Equestria, the Crystal Empire has reawakened! The dark curse has lifted and this magical empire has finally returned, but now that it has been restored, how long will Equestria have left to enjoy it?

Princess Celestia is worried that the Crystal Empire may fall victim to a curse once more, so she calls on Twilight Sparkle and her friends to help protect the empire. Whilst the other ponies frolic with the Crystal ponies at the Crystal Faire, Twilight Sparkle goes on an adventure. The key to keeping the empire safe from harm is the hidden Crystal Heart, but will Twilight Sparkle find it in time?

Is it time for the Crystal Empire to disappear forever? Or can Twilight Sparkle save the day once more? Find out when MY LITTLE PONY: THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE arrives on DVD and Digital Download, 18th January.

unnamed.jpg

Happy new year everyone, it's time for the first DVD competition of 2016! :D

Thanks once again to our awesome friends at PrimaL Screen, we have three copies of The Crystal Empire DVD. The crystal Empire had the ponies travel up north to save the world, and in keeping with the theme of the episode we're having a travel themed competition.

What we want is for you to take photos of ponies on their travels, if you have any famous landmarks or even just some interesting countryside near you, go out with a pony and snap a photo. As always you have a week to submit your photos.

Huge thanks to everyone who made the competition possible, and as always we look forward to seeing your holiday snaps ;)

2. Thomas+Ponies

Thomas+Ponies I'm HowToBasic!

I love the name of the DVD company "Primal Screen". Reminds me of a favourite band of mine.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  3. Recurrent Trotting

An excuse to photograph a chibi pinkie on the Tyne bridge :D

DerpyWhooves and Max Apogee like this.
  4. Hampshire Brony

Hampshire Brony Shaun of the dead

Now, you're expecting me to go to a certain village in Nottinghamshire armed with a Rarity plushie, aren't you?
    Annoyingly, I'll be going to Nottinghamshire really soon, but won't get a chance to go to that village.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hpsyy1f08icxuh1/AACHubE1ytNKz6A8B1F1R5o_a?dl=0

Have Crystal Fair, Rarity touring Helsinki, Rarity at Heathrow, freaky Finnish packaging, and a very tired me.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  5. DerpyWhooves

DerpyWhooves Rainbow Worrier

I went round Dudley Zoo with Fluttershy last month - wish I'd known :D

6. Aldersgate

Aldersgate Honorary Pony

Here are some silly photos from a trip to Iceland last year, if I can work out how to upload them. Pinkie horsing around in Rejykavik, sneaking into a photo of me looking at a glacier, and finding a very suitable poster to pose above...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

DSC_0860.JPG

7. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

It can be anywhere interesting -- even just an old building or a wood or something. The contest is still open, so you can submit a photo tomorrow too. :)

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  8. remnants

remnants Pony

Here's where I regret my only plushies are so large I can't take them up to the Wallace Monument or Stirling Castle inconspiculously

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  9. Alco Pony

Alco Pony The Element of incahol...

My lovely special somepony at Amsterdam Centraal Station 23/01/16[​IMG]

DerpyWhooves, fiddlepony and Bexy164 like this.
  10. jettri

jettri Active Pony

Oh good luck all! I've only just noticed that this site runs competitions :) I've kinda just stuck to the one thread before :)

11. CuldeeFell

CuldeeFell Ponies Rock

Applejack_Coombe_Abbey.jpg

Since this thread is still open I'm going to post this here: Applejack on a statue of a Griffon outside Coombe Abbey in Warwickshire.

DerpyWhooves and jettri like this.
  12. Max Apogee

Max Apogee Five gold and a party!!

And we're done.

Thanks everyone, we'll announce the winners shortly :D

DerpyWhooves likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.