1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  3. Hi Guest, Mista Squishy is running a fundraiser for Children In Need this year. Check out this thread for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Other The Fun and Perilous Adventures of Equestira... and beyond.

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Mista Squishy, 30 December 2017.

1. Sharpster25

Sharpster25 Honorary Pony

Kamari opened his mouth to answer, before he was cut off by a loud booming voice calling out to the pair, and the approach of the polar bear the voice belonged too. The volume of the bears voice startled the small Pseudo-dragon still curled up in his mane, which promptly jumped up and scurried back to hide behind his head, its claws painfully digging into his back.

“Gah, nenda mbali na wewe maumivu kidogo (get off me you little pain)” he muttered to it trying to shake it off as Songbird and the polar bear talked, he was sure he caught the name Brine in the few words he did manage to catch as he kept trying to remove the Dragons small, sharp claws from his back. Eventually it retracted its claws and settled down on Kamaris back this time.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Kamari focused on there newest companion “Mr Brine was it? Welcome, i'll gladly admit, for our team you seem like the perfect fit” he smiled despite the now nagging pain from the fresh claw marks on his back.

2. abrony-mouse

abrony-mouse (not) Flawless

As Brine neared the zebra and hippogriff he stopped lolloping and reared back onto his hind legs and plonked his rear on the ground, exposing his bulky belted midriff and broad shoulders, restrained by a leather harness. He stood above even a big earth stallion and his height was equalled by his girth and bulk.

"Hahaha!" Brine guffawed at Songbird's description of Bjorm, and in response to her query he replied, "No, not a hair! Hoped you could fill me in as we made our way there." (Brine was eager to get going now the adventure was underway.) While he was talking he noticed the wriggling Kamari out of the corner of his eye (his eyes grew large as he caught sight of the little dragon). In response to Kamari's greeting he nodded, "I'm glad you think so! What name do you go by my stripey friend?"

#22 abrony-mouse, 12 February 2018
    Last edited: 12 February 2018
  3. Sharpster25

Sharpster25 Honorary Pony

“Kamari Kiama is the name I go by” he looked up at Brine feeling slightly intimidated at the polar bears size, Brine easily sat at twice Kamari's height, “now we must get going for our train is nigh”. Kamari started walking again, with the other two of the trio followed close behind, “the journey will take a few hours on the train, plenty of time to go over the job and explain”