1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Other The Fun and Perilous Adventures of Equestira... and beyond.

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Mista Squishy, 30 December 2017.

1. Sharpster25

Sharpster25 Honorary Pony

Having had somewhat of a chance since meeting Brine to get used to his loud voice and generally boisterous demeanour, Kamari barely looked up from the book he was reading at brines booming greeting, just waving a hoof in greeting back before taking another gulp of his morning mug of tea and going back to reading.

As Songbird spoke to the waitress Kamaris ears perked up at the talk of food, marking his page he returned the book to his bag before pulling a menu in front of him and quickly skimmed through it.

“I suppose I'll have these” he pointed on the menu, “The apple pancakes if you please” He then quickly drained the last of his tea, “This Equestrian tea is really good, we have nothing like it at home, I'll also have another if you would” he handed the menu and his empty mug to the waitress.

2. Recurrent Trotting

Brine clucked poo-pooingly Songbird's concern about her large breakfast. "Pshaw you're positively wasting away dear!"
    The bear grinned and shook his head, his stomach growling hungrily as if in response and he picked up a menu in his paw. His cruelly curved long bear-nails poked out over the pages as he flicked through (they looked surprisingly shiny and smooth thanks to his recent spa expreience). He quickly passed over the more ruffagey ponyish fare to the fish and eggs and was not disappointed.

"Three lots of the smoked salmon and scrambled egg muffins if you please and I'll have the Zebra's tea."

#42 Recurrent Trotting, 22 May 2018 at 11:44am
    Last edited: 22 May 2018 at 12:56pm