1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Ponyville The Lonely Guard - Mysterious Studies

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by ChargingKelson, 22 April 2015.

1. ChargingKelson

//Just to note I do RP is in First Person perspective. The OC is ChargingKelson. Note: Normal rules of RP apply here too//

It was early morning the sun shining brightly downwards on the streets of Ponyville, I had taken this opportunity to get out early in the summer breeze, I was on duty wearing my golden armour, although only a private in the royal guard I carried beside me a belted blade that has only ever really been used as an cosmetic item within my own hooves. I look to the sky as I wander Ponyville feeling the gently breeze of summer rush past my face sensing the warmth of the sun rush by as well, I let out a smile and began my guard shift.

#1 ChargingKelson, 22 April 2015
    Last edited: 22 April 2015
  2. Shadowpony

Shadowpony Active Pony

Astral Just happened to be out for a change, sitting outside Sugercube Corner, a glass of Apple Juice on the table next to him that looks untouched. His wings folded onto his side as he watched the streets. There was nothing for him to do this day and it wasn't as if he had a job so to speak either so he had desided on waking up to might as well go somewhere and so here he was. Trying to think of something to do was a pain in itself since he really could do anything he wanted but finding a reason to do anything was something else. Sighing Astral turned to his glass of juice and took a small sip before watching any other pony that would just happen to pass by.

3. ChargingKelson

*As I walk past sugarcube corner, I give a friendly salute to those I walk past even though I do not know them, my eyes fixed on my duty. I continue my patrol routine around Ponyville, heading for the market now I become even more focused as It can get very busy there*

4. Shadowpony

Shadowpony Active Pony

Glancing over at the passing guard pony, eyeing him as he passes by. Sighing again, not really feeling up to doing anything leaving his still full glass of Apple Juice on the table behind him. Leaving on the table a few Bits to pay for the unfinished drink that he left behind him. He could head back to his home that is outside of Ponyville on the ground, hidden almost behind a few trees. It's quiet and Isolated which suited him just fine. Yawning slightly feeling tired, trotting half way back towards his small house before remembering today was a market day. He knew he could do with some fresh fruits and maybe get a new rug for his floor. Turning back around while caculating how much Bits he had on him, maybe he'd get the rug another day but he needed to get some fruit at least. Maybe he'd be lucky and manage to get some cherrys.

5. ChargingKelson

*My ears twitch as I enter the rustling streets of the busy market place, I tried looking each way, ensuring no law was broken, I decided that I would take today's shift alone, which turned out to be a grave mistake, the constant talking, laughing and shouting made it hard to detect what was going on, I walked further inwards in the market and as I do I reach for my bits in my pocket. I thought to myself* <I could use a few things while I'm here>*

6. Shadowpony

Shadowpony Active Pony

Astral had by now taken flight in order to get to the market square faster than he would walking. On arriving at the market he had landed folding back up his wings before going into the crowd. Pushing past a few ponies as he went past, looking for the stall that sold the cherrys, as he did so he just happened to spot the stall that sold rugs. With a shrug he went over to take a look anyway, making his way to the front of the stall he looked at the selection that were there. Each rug was different as you would expect, one did just happen to catch his eye. It was a dark grey rug with specks of white on it, like snow or to Astral's eyes, like stars but the price was 50 Bits and he didn't have that kind of money on him. Sighs he turned away from the stall telling himself he will find something else for his floor cheaper elsewhere.

Finally on his looking about and pushing past the crowds of ponies he came towards the cherry stall. Waiting in the line, he counted that he had 25 Bits on him so his plan was to spend and get 15 Bits worth of fresh cherry's. At last a voice spoke to him "What can I get for you?" Looking up at the stall owner, Astral spoke "Get me 15 Bits worth of cherrys" The Stall owner turned around muttered something about could've said please went to get the order, handing Astral a bag of what he had asked. Without even saying thank you, Astral payed the owner, putting the Cherrys in his saddlebag before going on his way.

7. ChargingKelson

*I turn to cut through into the market as I do I bump into Astral dropping a bag of bits not evening noticing I have or realising where I was heading in the bustling crowd, I muttered "Excuse me, my apologize" to the stallion and as I did I trotted off towards the nearest spot to get a edge of where to search for a good spot to monitor the place. I reach for where my bits would be on the side of my armour and I as I do I notice they are gone, I let out a sigh and shake my head as I am now forced to walk back down and retrace my hoof steps in search for my bits, I mutter to myself "Why oh why do I always have to loose something?" I vanish back into the crowd*

8. Shadowpony

Shadowpony Active Pony

He was just about to head back to his little sort of hut intill a guard pony bumped into him. Astral happened to remember the same pony walk past him when he was sitting outside sugercube corner. After the guard apoligised and walked on his way, getting lost in the crowd Astral took into the sky and away from the crowded streets. Something made him stop, with every beat of a wing he could hear the rattling of coins from his bag which confused him. Astral was sure he didn't have all that many Bits left on him, not enough to make a rattling sound anyway. While in midair, Astral checked his bag that was on his back and found the reason for the rattling. Pulling out from a bag he held in his hoof a bag of Bits. Normally he wouldn't bother with such things being as you would say one who kept himself to himself but then again, keeping the bag was also out of the question for he knew it happens to belong to the guard pony. Using his view from above he searched for the owner, on spotting the guard Astral flew over.

Keeping himself in midair, when he got closer he spoke up as he got closer to the guard "Oy, be careful will you? this must be yours" Finding a gap to land, Astral landed on three hoofs, holding up the fourth which held the bag of Bits offering the bag back to the guard.

9. ChargingKelson

*I kept on marching and looking downwards for my bits, the sound of the ponies within the market overwhelm your own voice, my ears twitch as I change sense of direction, not knowing they were found nor where they could have dropped, I let out a grunt leading off with a sigh* "Lindee is gonna be mad if I can't find those bits" *I say in almost whispers to myself, trying this time not to bump into any pony else this time but the amount of hooves disguised the floor making it nearly impossible for me*