1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Ponyville The Visit

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Aethelberdia, 1 October 2014.

1. Bronti97

Bronti97 Double Rainbow??? what does it mean?

Kat chuckled.

"i have no where to go now, i just came to the market to buy some more paint, im a painter and i can create anything you want out of anything, except electricity, still work in progress. but you two look amazing!"

Anna realising how heavy the potatoes are decides to dart off into the market and buy some rope, she wrapped it around the sack of potatoes and felw in the air holding it.

"ah, thats better, anyway ive never seen two rare species together before and Kat decided to run in and say hi, and it built up from there, its very nice to meet you guys though."

2. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

Anna looked to the pony trying to assist her, "it's okay, i can't handle the weight, it's just i can't see where i'm going is all." She Smiled as if to say 'thanks anyway'

"i'm Anna Fair-Maiden of the Evergreen Glade, as you asked, who might you two be?" She asked with a polite tone.