1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Them Fighing Herds

Discussion in 'Games' started by vcgriffin, 24 February 2018.

1. vcgriffin

vcgriffin the (Quie Deaf) mustached Subgenius pony

2. vcgriffin

vcgriffin the (Quie Deaf) mustached Subgenius pony

So Them Fighting hears is finally realised, the game that was was Fighting Is Magic
    So who wants to play? (I know we have a steam group but, (how does that work:confused: )

3. Cuttleshock

Cuttleshock Shuffle Champion

Although I've totally fallen to the wayside in the MLP fandom at this point, I'm still super-stoked to see that this has finally come to fruition! Hoping that the game is worth the wait. If I ever played PC games, I'd almost certainly get it, but, uh, I don't.

4. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

I believe there's some talk of it coming to consoles in the future, depending on how well it does on Steam. Not sure, though, as I haven't been following it that closely. Even for those of us who are still well into the fandom, there hasn't been a huge amount of news about it on general sites until the last few weeks.

5. Cuttleshock

Cuttleshock Shuffle Champion

It would be great if it could do that well. It varies greatly with similar indie fighting games, whether or not they get brought to consoles, but if they're already thinking about it, then it's not too unlikely.

6. Mane25

Mane25 Honorary Pony

Ooh, I'd almost forgotten about this!

Well... to be honest it's not really my type of game but I'm still curious enough to give it a go - I'll try it next weekend I think.

7. Danishbrony2011

Danishbrony2011 Honorary Pony

Another fan of fighting herds.