1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Everfree Time For Change

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by IndigoStevie, 4 September 2012.

1. Derpadar

Derpadar Blitzkrieg is best invasion tactic.

Electron listened to his reply, he knew he wasn't in any kind of mood to be halted by. He suddenly took a few steps back, staring at his prepared hoof, he waited for a few seconds, observing the nearby enviroment. Silent, he pulled out his changeling sword. And dropped it on the floor.

"I'm going to take your word as a actual pony........ I'm..i'm not here to fight you, I'm here for your safety, more or less. Ther....there are creatures here, they change form into other ponies and steal energy from others, many people have been going missing lately and i saw them mysel.....ARGH!"

A heavy headache suddenly hit him, he crouched down to the gorund in pain and his horn glowed out of control, sending discharged sparks everyone, one almost hitting the earth pony.

"NGGG....s-sorry........."

2. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

The young colt pulled out what looked like a sword or stick of somekind, and dropped it on the grass. "I'm going to take your word as an actual pony... I'm... I'm not here to fight you, I'm here for your safety, more or less. There... there are creatures here, they change form into other ponies and steal energy from others, many people have been going missing lately and I saw them mysel... ARGH!" Suddenly, the colt collapsed on the floor. Moaning in pain, his horn glowed brightly, and sent beams of light shooting on all directions. One skimmed by his head. "What kind of a..." Romero unhooked his saddlebag looking for anything that might help. All he found was a bottle of water. "Can this help?"

3. Derpadar

Electron took the bottle of water and gave a quick sip.

"Yeah..... thanks, It's a long story but I'll give you the quick version, I was trotting down the forest when....."

A moving sound grasped his attention, he used his last bits of magic to levitate the weapon over to the earth pony.

"Something is going to come out of there, I'm in no condition, let's see what it is, remember, if it's a pony, don't trust it too much! they can change into anything! even ussssss....."

No sooner as he said the last word had he received another collapsing headache and his light emanating from his horn flickered off.

4. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

Eiro arrived at the source of the light to find both a unicorn and an earth pony although it appeared that the unicorn was in pain "hey anything i can do to help" Eiro said calmly not wanting to startle them both she crouched down onto the ground and slid the stallion gently off her back along with dropping her bags next to him to act as a sort of pillow, before standing back up Eiro didn't approach them any further because she new the situation that the forest was going through and that trust would be very hard to earn.

5. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

The colt drank some of the water that Romero gave him. He looked at right and stood back up. "Yeah... thanks, It's a long story, but I'll give you the quick version. I was trotting down the forest when..." He stopped for a while then continued on. "Something is going to come out of there, I'm in no condition, let's see what it is, remember, if it's a pony, don't trust it too much!" Romero couldn't believe that there the changlings in the forest. Back home, Equestria had the reputation for being the happiest, most cheerful place on the planet short of Disneyworld. He couldn't believe that changling would get into, let alone hide in Equestria. "They can change into anything! Even us..." The colt collapsed again and his horn flickered off. Oh my gosh! oh my gosh! He's dead!

A familar face seemingly leaped out of nowhere. "Hey, anything I can do to help?" She quickly went to the aid of the colt, and she had another pony with her that she was helping as well. "Elmo!" Romero shouted. "Man, am I glad to see you!

6. Eiro

"Elmo?" Eiro said tapping her chin with her hoof then letting out a slight giggle "i think you meant to say Eiro" she smiled "good to see you to Romero" she then looked to the unicorn he was out cold, "well this makes things all the more complicated" she said trying to work out the next best course of action moving to her bags, opening the side that wasn't being rested upon she pulled out two blankets and used them to cover the unicorn to help preserve his body heat in the cold forest and another for the pegasus she had carried.

#26 Eiro, 11 November 2012
    Last edited: 11 November 2012
  7. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

Seeing Eiro calmed Romero down. He promptly got his water bottle and splashed the remaining water over the young colt's face. "C'mon buddy, wake up!" "Well, this makes things all the more complicated" You're telling me. Things couldn't possibly get worse.

8. Derpadar

A cold splash of water awoke the unicorn from his subconscious nightmare with a few words forcibly moving from his tongue.
    "Don't leave me....."
    He looked around moments after the words were spoken. He could see the earth pony and the two pegasi. One unconcious.
    "Ugh..... what happened? who are those two?"
    He felt at the peak of passing out a second time.

9. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

"Ugh..... what happened? who are those two?" Romero pointed his hoof to Eiro. "This is Elmo. She's not a changling. I met her in Canterbury a few days back. She's an alright mare." His attention focused to the other pegasus. "This? I don't who the hoof that is..." He turned back to the colt. "What about you? You feel like staying with us for awhile?"

#29 Rare80, 11 November 2012
  10. Eiro

"actually the names Eiro" she correct she turned her back to see the pegasus still out of it the one thing that bugged her was that she was sure she has seen him before but she couldn't put her hoof on where "as for him im not quite sure of his name, he was barely conscious when i found him and didn't say a word even then" she said with a concerned tone to her voice.

11. Derpadar

The unicorn took a while to see what he had just taken in. He lightly replied under pain and exhaustion.
    "Oh? glad to meet you two, I'm Dawn spring.....spr.....jus-just call me Dawn. I have to dec-decli-say no to your of-offe- thingy you said. I promised to work with a ran-rran- forest pony, he's only a path away, he can tell y-you more. Take your unconsi-uncon- knocked out friend with you, I can get there fine.."
    He trotted slowly, rubbing his forehead and with a bad sense of balance.

12. Eiro

as Eiro began to head back to the pegasus she stopped as she heard the rustling heading in their direction along with faint voices, she couldn't make out what they where saying but their tones didn't imply they where friendly and it was unmistakably a group, "uh i think we need to get moving" Eiro said quickly throwing the blankets back into her bags and onto her back then picking up the pegasus that still lay unconscious.

13. Derpadar

Electron pushed out of his lazy mood.
    "I really suggest you guys might want to follow me. It's just not safe anymore!"
    He moved the sword to his hooves with his magic and started going back the way he went a merely 5 minutes ago.

14. Eiro

"hmm it looks like your far from ok" Eiro said as she looked at him struggling to lift his weapon, she then looked behind as the rustling and voices got louder and louder every second, then she looked to Romero "hey Romero at this rate they are gonna catch us in no time" she said in a hurried tone then looking back at the pegasus on her back "could you carry him and go on ahead, ill provide some interference" she said looking back in the direction of the sounds once again, they where almost upon them.

#34 Eiro, 11 November 2012
  15. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

Romero was also aware of the rusting noises coming from bushes and trees around him. "Hey Romero, at this rate they are gonna catch us in no time!" Eiro said in a hurried tone, then looking back at the pegasus on her back. "Could you carry him, and go on ahead? I'll provide some interference." "Hey, you got it..." before he could finish, a pink mare with a bright orange mane came out from the brushes. Eiro and Dawn stood thier ground suspecting her to be a changling.

"I know exactly who YOU are!" yelled Romero as he stomped furiously over to to the innocent-looking mare. "You're one of the ponies that told me about the "short-cut" to Canterlot through here. You've got a lot of nerve showing your face around here!" Romero was obviously mad, and panting loudly. "The directions you gave me where garbage! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! Romero furiously pounded at the ground with his forehoofs. YOU'RE the reason I'm out here 100 miles away from nowhere fighting for my life! What is wrong with you? Is this some sort of a sick joke to you?"

The pink mare smiled. "Well, it's a joke I find quite funny" she said. "The directions I gave you weren't 'garbage', they were perfect. They got you right where I want you. ALL OF YOU! The pink pony shed her false body showing her true form. A changling! "You dumb gullable foreigners are so easy to hunt down, and I love the fact that you brought a few of friends along with you. I was looking forward to a big dinner. Yell as loud as you want, Riversdale pony, nopony will hear you. Run as far as you want, nopony will see you. You are all as good as mine."

Romero's eyes filled with tears. How could I have not known? All this time she was a changling. I feel so stupid. He looked back towards Eiro and Dawn. "I'm... so... sorry."

16. Derpadar

Electron's headaches rebutted in again, nevertheless, he held up the sword and moved forward towards her as fast as he could. She simply stopped him with the slap of a hand. Was he really that weak now? the sword rebounded from his hands and onto the ground and Electron fell onto the floor, now two changelings looked down at him, the very same ones he met at the forest earlier. They gave him a look of desire and success. He tried for another quick save by his magic, but nothing, his horn was so exhausted it was more of a ornament. He weakly turned to the three ponies.
    "It's-it's ok....."
    Now a green overlay was invading his horn. The two watched menacingly, he was growing sleepy, he was knocked out cold in mere seconds.

17. Eiro

Eiro quickly put the pegasus down onto the ground before flashing out her wings darting at the changeling group with a huge burst of speed smashing headlong into the closest one sending it hurtling across the clearing smashing into a tree, looking back at the others with a hint of rage in her eyes "which one of you to are next, just because were not hunters doesn't mean we are helpless" she said angrily, Eiro began walking towards the remaining changelings and had no intention on letting them get away unscathed.

#37 Eiro, 11 November 2012
  18. Derpadar

...That dream was back again. The voice teased and punished him, calling him a lazy, unreliable, giver-up. The torture grew unbearable, his calm, motionless body grew into anger, then, all of a sudden, he broke from his chains, he woke up again. With a furious look on his face.
    "No...... It's not ok!"
    The pain in his head dulled, he charged forward and surprised a changeling with a rush and knocked him to the ground.
    "You have NO right to come into our lands!"
    He moved quickly back to where Erio was holding off.
    "Were not going down without a proper battle."

19. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

Romero stood there. Thoughts flodded his mind. I can't believe I feel into thier trap. How could I have been so stupid? I'm the one to blame. It's all my fault. His negative thoughts were slowly giving an edge to the changlings. Romero did not know this. He just stood there, slackjawed, in a daze.

20. Derpadar

Electron looked down at the others closing in on his direction, he struggled as his new-found strength was slowly decaying, over that, he had no more magic power. He looked at the frozen pony.
    "Help?....."