1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Everfree Time For Change

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by IndigoStevie, 4 September 2012.

1. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

Stumbling to her hoofs Eiro stands back up in order to continue unwilling to loose "we cant loose here" she said "we wont loose here, not to these flies and their stolen power" she mustered all her as the oncoming group made their charge Eiro lunged between most of the smashing into part of the group using the changeling she had hit as a springboard she launched herself back towards the rest of the group leaving the changeling she collided with to crash through a tree her being much faster she made short work of catching them bringing them down one by one until they where all left motionless on the floor unconscious "few looks like the Colosseum tournament payed off" she said moving to give dawn some help "we cant stick around here any longer" she then looked to the pegasus still out cold 'geez how can he still be out of it through all this' she thought to herself as she then went to lift him onto her back once more although now it was much more of a difficult task from lack of energy.

#41 Eiro, 12 November 2012
    Last edited: 12 November 2012
  2. Derpadar

Derpadar Blitzkrieg is best invasion tactic.

This was the last of his spirit and energy. From his condition, he needs to be in a hospital rather than the Everfree, luckily, Eiro seemed to have taken care of all of them, he pulled down by her side.
    "Those were some amazing moves..... So, what do we do now? There are those.... things swarming every part of the forest and now we know they've started moving out of the forest, do you know what they could do to ponyville??? We need a plan."
    He turned around to see the other ponies, still in shock and still unconscious.
    "Hey, are you guys okay?"
    He sat down and rubbed his forehead, he really did now need to go to a hospital.

3. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

"They probably got control of the entired forest by now" replied Romero "It would take a miracle just to make it out of here" Romero's voice sounded different, it no longer had the funky melody and rhythm. His voice was dull and monotonal. He kept his head down.

4. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

"Dawn you mentioned you where helping out a forest pony by that i presume you meant a ranger right?" she asked feeling it would be best to get them with somepony who knows more about survival out in the wild, the only chance they had now was to find where the kidnapped ponies had been taken but with Dawn in his weakened state Romero in a state of depression and the Pegasus she carried still unconscious it would be foolish to look for the lair, "we need to meet up with this pony im sure he knows more about keeping out of site than i do, so you would be safer with him, im gonna do what i initially came to the forest for in the first place" she said in a serious tone.

5. Derpadar

Derpadar Blitzkrieg is best invasion tactic.

Dawn looked at Eiro.
    "Yes..... to make a long story short, I was about to end up in the same situation as we were a few moments ago when a ranger came across me. He helped me up and stopped me from fainting in the forest, his name's Blink Swift if I remember correctly, our best chances are with him."
    He pointed his hoof in the direction he originally came.
    "Bring your pegasus friend too." He moved off into the distance and came closer to the original spot he came from. "Anypony still there?"

#45 Derpadar, 12 November 2012
    Last edited: 12 November 2012