1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

TO THE MOOOON!!! RP

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Mista Squishy, 21 November 2014.

1. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

v-----OOC-----v
    so fillies and gentlecolts, my experience on the moon has decided to bring to me the idea of a "on the moon" RP, i honestly don't know where this will go, i just thought it'd be a unique thing to do with people who have been or haven't been sent to the moon before. Enjoy your banishment i guess :p
    ^-----OOC-----^

[Scenario: your OC(s) has/have been sent to the moon for what ever reason, maybe it's just that time of the month for Celestia, but luckily for your OCs, it's only a short term banishment but in the mean time you are wondering the wastes of the moon and looking around for somepony or something to entertain yourself in the mean time.]

Flare was sat on his flank with his back hunched over and forehooves lent on his hind hooves, which were spread ahead of him as he just sat on the cold dusty and rocky surface of the moon.

Luckily for Flare he had a watch with him, which he couldn't help but glance at several times. The pony sighed, "By Luna's beard i'm so bored, it would be nice for some company right about now".
    Suddenly Flare heard some rocks being disturbed not too far behind him, he turned to see a blurry, shadowy figure dart past and behind a large rock, "uh... H-helllo?" when there wasn't a response Flare began to think 'who is that... i'm pretty sure i'm the only one here, unless~' Flare got to his hooves and stood there silently, listening out for movement, ready to bolt at any time. 'what if it isn't a who~' He looked around some more but mostly focusing his attention on the large rock 'who knows what Celestia sends to the moon... for tartarus' sake, nightmare moon was sent here!'

2. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

Marr whistled while the planet turned. "Pretty nice place. Shame it's so far off." She checked the pockets of her jacket. Couple screws, her miniature reciprocating saw, a picture of Ferrum. She looked at the picture for a few minutes, then sighed and folded it away. Suddenly a stallion's voice, muttering, could be heard to her left. "'bout time I met someone. This moondust is pretty and all, but it's clogging up my leg." That was the problem with her prosthetic: it looked cool, sure, and helped detract attention from her ugly scarring, but it was very temperamental. "HEY! ANYONE OVER THERE?"

3. Mista Squishy

Flare heard something but wasn't sure if it was from the shadow that darted behind the rock earlier. "HELLO? WHO'S THERE?" He shouted out, still keeping a eye on the rock. He hoped that whoever was speaking was who had darted past, otherwise there was something else with them, and that wouldn't be good in complete isolation from the known world.

4. Aethelberdia

"OVER HERE, DUMMY! WHY'D I BE BEHIND A ROCK?" Marr shouted, climbing out of the small crater she'd been lying in and seeing a white-and-green stallion eyeing up a rock. He turned and for some reason finding out she wasn't behind the rock made him widen his eyes and look back sharpish. Limping over to him, Marr tapped him on the flank. "Hey, you in there? What's eating you? You seem fairly worried about that rock." She glanced at the rock. It seemed fairly rockish.

The rock was busy being a rock and didn't really care either way.

5. Mista Squishy

"i saw a shadowy figure dart past and hide behind that rock... i don't think it's a pony, but i didn't get a good look at it" He glanced back to the mare, "i'm Night Flare by the way, what's your name, ma'am?" Flare quickly remembered about the rock and stared at it like a mad-colt once again, one eye wider then the other.

6. Aethelberdia

"Damn, if we can capture an alien we'll be hailed as great scientists!" Marr, looking at the rock with renewed interest, couldn't see anything. She remembered she'd been asked her name and replied, "Name's Maria Gheldhamr, Cloudsdale's resident unicorn, but you can call me Marr. Most people do. It used to be a cruel nickname but it's kinda grown on me. Enough of me though, who are you again?"

The rock was alarmed to hear that there was something behind it but couldn't turn around as it was a rock.

7. Mista Squishy

"or it could eat us for dinner like the rest of the banished ponies who had been sent here over the years." He looked back at the mare, he had already decided she had a screw loose up there. "Night. Flare. i did say this already, i'm Ponyville and Canterlot's resident psychologist and search and rescue pony." Flare looked back to the rock with an uneasy look, then back to the mare, "we should find somewhere safe to go anyway, i'm sure the old banished ponies built some kind of structures before they disappeared. we should leave this "alien" for now."

8. Aethelberdia

"Pretty morbid thinker aintcha? Ah well, guess you might be right, although how people can find materials for shelter on the moon baffles me." Marr looked at Flare. She was already fairly certain he was a nice guy who thought the beat of everyone. "So, where do we start?"

9. Mista Squishy

"says the mare who has a flying stone house..." He turned to Marr "i guess... that way?" He pointed just over her shoulder towards some large rock formations in the distance. "Could be a cave or hobbit house in those formations"

10. Aethelberdia

Marr's opinions of Flare were quickly changing.
    "Fine. Guess I'll just shut up, as that's evidently how you prefer it."
    Marr began walking towards the rock formation.

11. Mista Squishy

"hey, that not what i meant at all, i'm just sarky like that, you'll warm up to me eventually. most do" He followed Marr to the rock formations.