1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Totally Nervous....but finally ready. :-S

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by irishmancunianmike, 4 December 2018.

1. irishmancunianmike

Hi I'm Michael. 29 and from Urmston, Manchester.

I've liked MLP for along time now but only just started to "blossom" in a way. very nervous in sharing with family that i like this. But the artists/animators who do MLP (I believe i heard also made powerpuff girls which i watched a longtime ago as a kid on Cartoon network. please correct me if wrong). anyway back to how i hope to meet other like minded people and maybe (god this nerve wrecking typing :-S i feel like fluttershy) get to make new friends. i don't want to hide anymore. i already have one mlp thing in my life and thats my pillow at my dads. he thinks i have it for attracting a girl when in reality i just love it. but it would be nice to share with a girl who likes it just as much as me lol.

anyway hi and hope to meet, chat and have fun with every1. peace. Brohoof! :) *sigh of relief*

2. F.I.N.E.

F.I.N.E. Less than 50 characters.

Welcome aboard and have fun! :) Who is your favourite character in MLP?

3. irishmancunianmike

pinkie pie for sure :)

4. Candy Yunagi

Candy Yunagi Wishes she could be a cat

Hello and welcome! :D

I totally get being nervous; I was the same when I first joined, but it's a really nice place here. So although I know it's probably not that much help me saying this, there's no need to be nervous about posting or talking to people here. :)

And since you brought it up, hoof bump! /)

5. Eliki

Eliki Element Of M&Ms

Howdy howdy howdy and welcome to the site! :p

irishmancunianmike likes this.
  6. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Welcome to UK of E!
    I hope you like the place,
    For this is where we all agree
    Ponies are really ace!

And brohoof right back at you. /) Feel free to ask if there's anything you want to know, or anything you'd like any help with, and we'll do what we can to assist. Welcome to our herd! :)

7. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

Hiya, welcome to the forum! You're certainly in the right place to find like-minded people.

Things tend to be a little quieter on the forum during the hiatus seasons, compared with when new MLP episodes are coming out, but there's still a reasonable amount going on. :)

8. Mane25

Mane25 Honorary Pony

Welcome! :) /)

9. irishmancunianmike

10. Cheese Sandwich

Welcome to the forum and to the herd Mike.
    Sound's like you have a similar story to me when it comes your relationship with the show and finally the Brony community. I watched the show since 2013 but I didn't have the confidence to admit that I liked pony until years later and didn't count myself as a Brony until 2016. I didn't find out about this site or that there was a meet up in my home town, until earlier this year.
    If you're shy It takes a lot of guts to admit to people that don't know, that you like the show and to feel comfortable to wear pony stuff out in the open. The me of 2013 would never have had the confidence to do so, so I can totally empathise.
    Anyway enjoy your time here and in the fandom.
    (Returns Hoof Bump)

11. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

Hey, welcome to the herd!