1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Tumblr pages

Discussion in 'Technology & Internets' started by Fridge, 23 November 2013.

1. Fridge

Fridge Live, Learn, Laugh, Love.

Just wondering if anyone knew of some good pony related tumblr pages. I'm just experimenting with it myself now and would to find a few. So far I've only got Flufflepuff.

2. Fridge

Cheers, I intend to go at mine soon :) just need to work on the drawing a bit.

3. Firenze

Firenze Blarg

Fridge, if I have one tip for you with an ask blog, dont feel forced to answer all the questions. If you dont have an idea you dont like for it, then you dont HAVE to answer. And also, update at your own pace, its a trap I fell into once (updating every day sucks trustme). Just draw when you feel like it, and when you think 'Hmm Im gonna do this.'

Another thing, is do not let people following/asking questions dictate how your blog should be. Its your work, your little corner of the internet. If they dont like it, they dont have to be there.

4. Fridge

Great thanks for the advise. Right now I'm just setting it all up, and working out how tumblr etc works. The most blogging I ever did was on livejournal way back when.

Little Emerald likes this.
  5. Little Emerald

Little Emerald Currently addicted to: Monster Hunter

Oh, be sure to add all of my blogs in my sig, they're in need of questions at the moment [/plug]

Nah seriously, I'll be more than happy to help you if you PM me, or even if you send a message to my personal blog.

6. Fridge

Ok cool, thanks, and I'll start following them :)

7. Recurrent Trotting

I know this is an ancient thread but tumblr ponies needs to be an ongoing thing on here (sorry if there is another one somewhere)

anyway one of the first pony blogs I ever liked has suddenly become undead. I mean returned :D askpinkiepieandfluttershy

its last post was Nov 2014! Almost as long ago as the last post in this thread :p

[​IMG]

8. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony