1. Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

UK DVD release of MLP: FiM!

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by MrBaBa, 18 April 2013.

?

Will you get any of the DVD's?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Maybe

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. GatewaytoGlimmer

GatewaytoGlimmer Happy Happy Joy Joy!

I'm surprised they released Seasons 5 to 7 as fast as they did tbh. Mind you it's been a year since 7 was released in the US :? I'm still hoping for a Blu Ray but I'm not that hopeful :(

rdlover777 likes this.
  2. rdlover777

rdlover777 Artist

i do hope we get like a collectors edition thing with all 9 seasons, the specials and the youtube shorts, but lets hope all the eps are on it cough Bats! cough

Loganberry likes this.
  3. rdlover777

rdlover777 Artist

#723 rdlover777, 3 November 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 4 November 2019
  4. Blissful690

Blissful690 Insert image of Starlight Glimmer here

To those of you who have purchased MLP DVDs from HMV like I have, where will you go to physically purchase them after HMV closes its doors in less than a fortnight from now?

5. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Not all HMV stores are closing, so some people will still have the option. For example, in Birmingham the new "Vault" store is staying open but it looks like the Bullring one will close.

That said, with Worcester (definitely) and Merry Hill (apparently) closing, it's going to be tough for me to continue buying physical discs. I think it'll just have to be Amazon/eBay, regrettably -- though a while back I did see the S3 box set (the version with the figure) in Asda of all places.

#725 Loganberry, 13 January 2020
    Last edited: 13 January 2020
  6. rdlover777

rdlover777 Artist

7. Blissful690

Blissful690 Insert image of Starlight Glimmer here

Too bad I'm gonna have to wait until the second-last day of March to pick it up, cos that's when it gets a physical release.

8. rdlover777

rdlover777 Artist

so, Rainbow Roadtrip is no longer availibe on Amazon properally, only option is to buy it through sellers, still no ETA on Season 8 or Season 9 box set

9. PonyGirl

PonyGirl Habitual Pony

Don’t know if this helps but, rainbow road trip is available now on Now TV.

10. rdlover777

rdlover777 Artist

Rainbow Roadtrip is back up on Amazon for nearly £11, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Spring, Sunsets, Holiday comes out tomorrow on there. still nothing on Season 8 & 9, but i think that might be due to Shout! Factory and Hasbro currently in heavy renegotiations

PonyGirl likes this.