1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

UK PonyCon 2014 feedback

Discussion in 'Event Feedback' started by Bridle Timeout, 11 October 2014.

1. Sparkler

Sparkler Honorary Pony

I totally get what you mean @Loganberry !

(Which is absolutely and truly AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

A HUGE thank you to everyone that attended this years UK PonyCon and helped to raise the money.

We couldn't have done it without you guys!

RDA Donation:
    Auction
    Custom fundraising

Total:
    £2,349.67

We have decided to round it up to make it a nice looking sum and hope the RDA can finance some of their fantastic projects!

Rounding up to:
    £2,500.00

2. Sparkler

Sparkler Honorary Pony

THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING UK PONYCON 2014!

Wow! Can you believe it has already been 1 week since the close of UK Ponycon 2014?! The Committee have been taking a well-earned few days of rest to recover and we have been overwhelmed by all the amazing feedback, both positive, and thoughts on improvements for next year.

A big thanks from all of us to everyone who attended the Con! We believe UK Ponycon has a very special fun and friendly atmosphere and each and every one of you are part of creating that, so thank you!!

Following the Convention, there are some important announcements to make!

THANKS
    There were so many people to thank for making this year's con a great success it just sadly wasn't possible to squeeze them all into our Conbook, and many of our volunteers kindly put themselves forward at the event itself. A full roll of thanks to all our Staff, Sponsors, Guest Performers, Guest Presenters, Donors, Volunteers and other Supporters has been published on our website www.ukponycon.co.uk/thanks.html

CHARITY DONATION
    As confirmed earlier this week, a whopping £2500 was raised for the Riding for the Disabled Association, this beats last year's total of £2000- a big thanks to all the generous bidders!. Sadly the RDA could not stay until the end of the Con but they pass on all their sincerest thanks for all of the support and to everyone who bought cakes or raffle tickets from their stall.

FEEDBACK

The sheer amount of feedback has been amazing! Thank you everyone who has given us their thoughts about the Con. In the coming weeks we will issue an official feedback survey with questions about various aspects of the Con to help with future planning, we would be grateful if you could take a few moments to participate. Please stay tuned to all our communications channels for announcements about the launch of the survey.

UNCLAIMED PRIZES
    There were a number of unclaimed raffle prizes left at the end of the Con. Where possible we will do our very best to contact the winners using any contact information provided and get their prizes to them.

APPLICATIONS FOR 2015 COMMITTEE
    The Con gets bigger and bigger every year and in 2015 we foresee the need to expand the UK Ponycon team beyond its current size. Please stay tuned to all our communications channels (especially our forum) for announcements about roles available for 2015 and how you can apply to get involved.

A big thanks again from all of us - Roll on UK Ponycon 2015! We hope to see you all next year!

from

The UK Ponycon 2014 Committee​

pinkkittywinks and Loganberry like this.
  3. Sparkler

Sparkler Honorary Pony

Here it is - our official Feedback Survey!

Thank you very much for coming along to Leicester this year and making UK PonyCon 2014 extra special!

Please take a minute to complete our feedback survey and let us know what you think!
    We are doing our best to improve for 2015!

www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y9QQ5SZ

4. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Oh good, I've been waiting for this survey to appear, so I'll certainly fill that in! :)

One small comment: Q6 asks us to rank activities, but there's no "Not Applicable" answer. For example, I didn't make any use of the Kids Clubhouse. If I just rank it last, it's going to score the same as if I did use it but didn't like it!

5. Sparkler

Sparkler Honorary Pony

Thanks for mentioning it - we know the kids club house was a great success with parents and kids and we know that the evening entertainement was'nt so good too ;-) so even if those get ranked different, we'll still take the personal feedback we got from you (before) into account ;-)
    I am glad we managed to launch an official feedback now - with the elections for new committee members up and running things are not as easy as they should be unfortunately. Please excuse the few stumbling blocks in there ;-)

Loganberry likes this.
  6. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Fair enough! :) Obviously it's never going to be possible to have a survey that accounts for every possible answer, and the one you did was pretty good overall, I think. And I imagine people will also have their say on 2015 between now and next year's con in any case. But yes -- please take my answer for the clubhouse as "N/A" -- I think it was a very good idea, I just didn't use it myself (obviously).

Sparkler likes this.
  7. Sparkler

Sparkler Honorary Pony

ha ha, someone mentioned it on the PC forum too :rolleyes:
    it was just a test - to see who is reading the survey actually :p

8. Sparkler

Sparkler Honorary Pony

still time to fill in our survey!