1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

UK PonyCon UK PonyCon 2018 (Nottingham, 13-14 Oct) -- Info and Discussion

Discussion in 'Conventions Discussion' started by Loganberry, 7 April 2018.

1. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Quite a few people, I'd guess, since it's one of the hotels with a special UK PonyCon rate. Also within walking distance of both con venue and rail station! It's why I chose it, anyway, and I doubt I'm the only one.

2. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

3. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

Loganberry likes this.
  4. Irregular Apocalypse

Irregular Apocalypse Follo teh oranj hoers ...

Ordered two (one for me, one for SWMBO) as soon as the announcement was made - I already have a couple of similar Shapeways prints (small Lyra, big DJ - I can provide pics on request) and the quality is very good - for a 3D print in that particular material the price is very good, so I suspect they had a fair few of each design made. Economies of scale, and all that jazz.

The only thing to remember is: they're not toys - they'll withstand a certain amount of handling, of course, but they're not indestructible and are meant to be displayed and admired.

Oilyvalves likes this.
  5. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

The competition Rosettes are also available for sponsoring. The details were posted on Facebook, but I'm not sure where else. @daisyd @Guiding Breeze @Hampshire Brony we could really do with one of the committee posting this sort of thing on here.

6. Archer

Archer Derpy's number 1 fan :D

Can't wait for ponycon this year :) Though i need to start on my cosplay T-T I think info about the rosettes was also posted over on the ponycon forum as well as facebook :)

Oilyvalves likes this.